The 'What have you just bought' Thread

Cameron364

8 hours ago, Amokura said:

Took some time to arrive. PKM with muzzle brake.IMG_20240826_173309.thumb.jpg.4e8d3b1b24cf3f7aa636ee60168dd940.jpg

If you don’t mind me asking, where did you get it from? All I’ve found is the wooden furniture one over here

• Supporters
2 hours ago, Jez_Armstrong said:

Picked up a new JG G3 MC51 last week from patrol base 

Went to an airsoft boot fair on Sunday, picked up a JG G3 (Turned that into a G3SBS already) , red dot acog and 5x cyma mp5 mags and a shotgun 

The shotgun cost me £10 and was told it doesn't rack and it was a tri shot, turned out to be a golden eagle m870 breacher and it only occurred later that day as I inspected it that it was a gas one 

Needed 3 new orings, one new valve and the arms bending back straight so it didn't lock up multiple screws tightening, 3d printed an end cap that was missing and a shell holder, 3d printed a belt clip holder and attached a quick harness to the gun and ran the strap down the shoulder harness. Now I have a breaching shotgun 

It slings 3 x 0.28's like 50m+ 😂

All for £10 

Also grabbed two MP5's this morning off a friend who wanted to shift a few guns to purchase a new one, £100 for the pair 👌 one CA and one JG

edit_20240826143627.jpg

20240827_084524.jpg

1000033138.jpg

1000033139.jpg

Damn you, Jez I was waiting for payday to pick up that MC51. Bloody sold out now. You bastard.

3 hours ago, JinxDuh said:

If you don’t mind me asking, where did you get it from? All I’ve found is the wooden furniture one over here

Gunfire.pl. Although I had the email in stock so it was a one off really, and the only one they had in stock. PB has a wood furniture PKM in recently (which I presume was a Taiwangun import) and the site "bbguns4less" has a black polymer PKM but it's a rather above RRP price... 

Screenshot_2024-08-27-14-10-05-165-edit_com.google.android_gm.thumb.jpg.a2adbb2d8967d3640def66a69a7bc7fa.jpgScreenshot_2024-08-27-14-09-26-912-edit_com.google.android_gm.jpg.4cd91e541cb16cd4c29f5e29ad168e28.jpg

2 minutes ago, Amokura said:

Gunfire.pl. Although I had the email in stock so it was a one off really, and the only one they had in stock. PB has a wood furniture PKM in recently (which I presume was a Taiwangun import) and the site "bbguns4less" has a black polymer PKM but it's a rather above RRP price... 

Screenshot_2024-08-27-14-10-05-165-edit_com.google.android_gm.thumb.jpg.a2adbb2d8967d3640def66a69a7bc7fa.jpgScreenshot_2024-08-27-14-09-26-912-edit_com.google.android_gm.jpg.4cd91e541cb16cd4c29f5e29ad168e28.jpg

Yeah, I saw the PKM on BBG4L, although I’ve now got my eyes set on a friends PKP so we’ll see 😂

2 minutes ago, JinxDuh said:

Yeah, I saw the PKM on BBG4L, although I’ve now got my eyes set on a friends PKP so we’ll see 😂

I don't think I'd personally pay 500+/600+ for A&K PKM that those sites hacs listed, at that stage I'd probably eye a discounted LCT PKP X).

• Supporters
15 minutes ago, Jez_Armstrong said:

Do you want to buy this one 🤷

The one you've made into an SBS? Cos that's exactly what I was going to do with it....PM me.

Sold a couple of my cheaper Tac Vests to get this lovely Pentagon Milon. It's basically the more expensive version of my Green and Black Aspis vests. Sadly they don't do a Tan Aspis vest so had to pay the extra 40 to get this one... Vanity costs.

Pentagon Milon Tac Vest Coyote | UK Tactical

Edited by Asomodai

• Supporters
21 hours ago, Asomodai said:

Sold a couple of my cheaper Tac Vests to get this lovely Pentagon Milon. It's basically the more expensive version of my Green and Black Aspis vests. Sadly they don't do a Tan Aspis vest so had to pay the extra 40 to get this one... Vanity costs.

Pentagon Milon Tac Vest Coyote | UK Tactical

Isn't that basically a 5.11 Tactec carrier?

15 minutes ago, Lozart said:

Isn't that basically a 5.11 Tactec carrier?

It is! It's just a nice clone of one for cheaper. (I would say the Milon isnt worth the extra money over the Aspis.)

Edited by Asomodai

Having not bought anything for a few months, I sold up some kit and then reinvested the money in some new bits!

- 2x antennas for my Baofengs to try and improve squad-command comms

- ACOG with RMR for my L119A1

- TM Glock 17 Gen 5

Feel like a kid at Christmas!

Great wee bit of kit !

IMG_2997.HEIC

No idea how to delete this post sorry, cant find any option 😕

Edited by Ian Bru

As if I didn't have enough kit...

https://eberlestock.com/products/bandit-pack

Bought this in "military green", hopefully I can test it before the upcoming national finals, it'll replace the Tasmanian Tiger Essential..

So uhhhh... I don't even have an MTW...

... yet.

Had stock notifications for a bunch of these parts and I think Empire Airsoft must've had a restock come in because I managed to get everything I wanted apart from the extended blue nub. This, combined with the fact that Wolverine now offer an MTW 308 Unleashed that comes with the Wraith X pre-installed as well as the battery grip for a lower price than the sum of their parts, means that the MTW 308 has shot up the list to the point where I'll probably pick it up end of the month. The real-steel externals can wait until next month, but with all the internal parts I wanted to experiment around with now acquired, I want to build this thing.

(Stalker nubs are for the SRS as that was having issues hopping heavy ammo last Sunday, so more nubs to experiment with, as well as more rubbers that I have dug out of my parts box)

image.thumb.jpeg.8078b496e8c2ba65d9a0ef3b9305ab2c.jpeg