The 'What have you just bought' Thread

Cameron364

32 minutes ago, Johndaniel4863 said:

Finally managed to get a retro MP5 PDW stock to swap out all the modern hideousness on my Cyma CM041L so it's gone from this monstrosity to this classic but with the amazing range and rate of fire 😁IMG_20240724_204634.jpg.1a633a7c8aff8f7cdb895a4769023e56.jpg

IMG_20240724_205328.thumb.jpg.1b8914363b25b598c2c093cb042b91c2.jpg

Please do tell where you found a classic style cocking lever - I've tried the guarder steel one [didn't fit] and the VFC one [was too big] and I'm completely at my wits end looking for one. It's to the point where I might even order the gopping modern styled one just to have one again (or, if you've still got it around, I'd be happy to take it off your hands for a few quid)

I'm begging at this point. Looks awesome, by the way.

Edited by pyromancer6

I swapped the upper receiver with another MP5K I have and then swapped the muzzles. I still need to replace the modern charging handles on the other MP5K now and an MP5A4 that started off as the CM041H and all that is left modern on it is the charging handle. I am awaiting a reply from a store in France I got the PDW stock from if they have or can get any if they can I will get an extra one ordered for you

I'm usually a vanilla military spec type but this dayglow Beretta (ish) pistol took my fancy.

452560753_26141874145427973_2529256191740480571_n.jpg

2 minutes ago, gavinkempsell said:

I'm usually a vanilla military spec type but this dayglow Beretta (ish) pistol took my fancy.

452560753_26141874145427973_2529256191740480571_n.jpg

Have you forgotten to take your grown up meds? 😂

2 minutes ago, Shamal said:

Have you forgotten to take your grown up meds? 😂

Funnily enough I picked up my prescriptions after work.

Edited by gavinkempsell

8 minutes ago, gavinkempsell said:

Funnily enough I picked up my prescriptions after work.

Pleased to hear it. Now all you have to do is take it back to 'toys r us' 👍

8 minutes ago, gavinkempsell said:

I'm an old raver at heart.

Haha. I'm just old lol

4 minutes ago, TheFull9 said:

You'll have to just launch the entire gat right in to the sea at this point mate, sorry!

Been one of them days and do feel like it , finished a night shift can't sleep over suspected busted ribs .. this arrives go to fit it .. so then decided fit some parts on another 1911 only for the slide lock block screw to cross thread and strip .. time to step away 😆 

just has one of these turn and it's stupidly good for 20 quid. 

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005006119967193.html?spm=a2g0o.order_detail.order_detail_item.3.12f7f19crZ9A2w

URGI1.thumb.jpg.4ca78dbed1c07eae2934cc90731c6b50.jpgURGI.thumb.jpg.b47b0d373338d3f517b3f016dfbcb240.jpg 

Edited by mightyjebus

Bit of a splurge this week :). 

Airtac MWS HPA adapter 

Airtac Mag catch in black 

Airtac AT200 Tank, reg and line kit 

PTS EPM1-S x 3

Vortex spitfire hd gen ii

Army armament R604

15 hours ago, GothicGhost said:

New handguard to start my MWS PDW build 😁

It's really nice quality and comes with different outer barrel lengths plus the nice gas block.

Where did you get the gas block from I need one for my MWS block 1. 

6 hours ago, MorganL said:

Bit of a splurge this week :). 

Airtac MWS HPA adapter 

Airtac Mag catch in black 

Airtac AT200 Tank, reg and line kit 

PTS EPM1-S x 3

Vortex spitfire hd gen ii

Army armament R604

Where did you get the gas block from I need one for my MWS block 1. 

The gas block came as part of the handguard kit, but I found them for sale separately for you. ☺️

https://shop.jkarmy.com/slr-dummy-gas-block-0-75-for-airsoft-melonite-qpq-black-silver.html

• Supporters
36 minutes ago, JinxDuh said:

Headed to a reenactment event last weekend and picked up an original fibreglass heat shield for an M14 (Been looking for one, for years) but sadly no M14 as I broke the Cyma one trying to upgrade it (Oops… may make an appearance as a boneyard project soon 😂)

Popped into my local shop yesterday and was informed the G&G M14 could be acquired with some magazines (Regretted selling my veteran but couldn’t get mags at the time) - Collected it from them today and it’s so beautiful 😍 Sadly plastic stock but it doesn’t feel that bad.

IMG_6267.jpeg

Nice. M14 for the win.

Long story long...

Bought my L85A3 from Extremeairsoft back in Nov/Dec 2022 & within a couple of dozen shots the charging handle fell off (a typical fault apparently), when I went to repair it I noticed a burst thread on one of the dissassembly screws so I summised it was a returned pew then sold to me as new. after emailing extremeairsoft I got zero replies & thought... fuck. determined to fix it I ordered a charging handle set which I 'hoped' would fit (it didn't), earlier this year I ordered a different one (didn't fit), finally emailed Ares direct and ordered the correct one... it came today & WOOHOO, it fits.

For those that need one, this cost £20.10 inc postage from Hong Kong, parts numbers... FC-M3x8 and the UB-478

453417202_26227472410201479_5220618298962053_n.jpg

Edited by gavinkempsell