Lightweight/Smaller guns under £200?

My arms get so tired after playing with a mp5 all day, I'm also only 4"11 so it's not very ergonomic for me. 

I don't know too much about guns in general so not sure what to look for, I'd really appreciate any tips and recommendations.

Thanks ☆ミ

Edited by mallomiu

Get a good 2 point sling.  The Ferro Slingster is the goat https://www.tactical-kit.co.uk/ferro-concepts-slingster-19772-p.asp  copy https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005005542124269.html? it allows you to adjust it on the fly so can pull it tight to the body to  give your arms a rest. 

Get some dumbbells do curls. "Woman the F up" :P

Edit: Welcome to the forum BTW  

Edited by Chev Chelios

This is way too vague. What platform you prefer?

Depends if you want a nice light polymer pew or a steel pew, MP5 is a pretty small rif to carry, doe's your MP5 have a full or retractable stock?

A sling is probably a good shout unless you want to go super small like a P90, MP7 or MAC11.

What other kit are you using, chest rig? webbing? pockets?

Can't go wrong with a hicapa, if teenagers manage em all day you'll do just fine

Plastic bodied mp5s are probably one of  the lightest AEGs around so tbh I'm not sure you'll find anything significantly lighter without using a pistol. As others have posted your best bet is to get a sling

1 hour ago, Convert said:

Can't go wrong with a hicapa, if teenagers manage em all day you'll do just fine

Wot he said. Hi capa for cqb. And grenades. Lots of grenades.

• Supporters

Ahoy and welcome.

Which type of MP5 are you using at the moment?  Just trying to get a feel for what you consider heavy or light.

If you can find one, the plastic Galaxy MP5K (G5K) is comically light, while still being a surprisingly usable gun in CQB or woodland.

if you're playing purely CQB, pistols are indeed usable as primaries.

P90s are a decent shout, and p-chan is best chan.

tbu2fzju2o651.jpg.c8bcec9133458c6d063ce456cbdac8d5.jpg

Stock length has a big effect on arm tiredness.  Mrs TPH uses an AKS with the stock collapsed.  Its all metal, but holding the weight closer to her, she does fine all weekend at milsims/filmsims.  She's 4'11" too.

I play at Snetterton sometimes.  My son uses a VZ Skorpion with a li-po  there.  Ultra light and with a drum hi-cap you only need the one mag.

WELL Full Metal Vz61 Skorpion | Popular Airsoft

Edited by Tactical Pith Helmet

• Supporters

Bullpup tend to be fairly well balanced, which helps to mitigate the usual issues with ris systems & outer barrels making guns front heavy, but most are still quite weighty guns. 

The best exception to that would probably be the magpul pdr-c, all polymer bullpup, tiny & super light, the only downside is they're expensive & not many around, but still worth considering ?. 

One question, how old are you ?, your profile pic indicates young but that can be deceptive, reason I ask is if your below 18, or even below 16, then your still developing & will get stronger over time, barring health issues. 

The other thing you could do is work on your fitness/strength, a good simple start would be calisthenics for the upper body, no fancy weights or equipment needed & you'll literally see results on a few weeks if you work at it. 

Gbb pistols all the way. A good game should take as little rounds as possible. Satisfaction guaranteed.

The polymer Double Bell KAC PDW is small and incredibly light; it takes standard M4 mags as well as the replica 6x35 magazines.

https://extremeairsoft.co.uk/product/double-bell-pdw-polymer-body-black-808/

The KWA MP9. It's only a little bit bigger than a pistol and they are about £200. However, the mags run about £50 each.

My boy has the same issues... he's 13 and slight.

So he's tried all but one of my pews in my armoury. The L96 is nearly as tall as he is, so he's not bothered. :D

He sports a P90. Sometimes with the M4 mag adaptor on it, making it a sub machine support weapon!!! LOL.

He's had a Ump45 and i ended up cutting the stock down and making it shorter so he could use it. 

He tried the M904G i have and seems to enjoy using it (although it is a beasty so that's probably why!) and regularly sports his pistol and a riot shield because he's nuts. 

He tried the AK47 and being a cyma its light but too long, making his arms ache. 

The G3 was a 10 minute wonder and is WAAAAY too long for him. 

TLDR: P90. Tune it and it wont matter, cos you'll be unstoppable.

Sorry... I posted this in the wrong thread. What an amateur.

Edited by Sifu Steve
Brain fart

If you like the mp5 if you can source a plastic version you'll get to use your mags again. The metal one is significantly over 3kg.

A short adjustable stock would help but any mostly plastic gun would help you.

The p90 is a good choice.