What does everyone really think of kickingmustang

Mk46 Mod0

• Supporters
26 minutes ago, gavinkempsell said:

It was quite an experience but I'm sure basic training is an experience where ever you're posted.

Most memorable parts wasn't the assault course or the field ex... most memorable for me was doing my BFT on the Saturday in boots then again on the Sunday in trainers coz the 'rules' changed at midnight on the Sat.

&

Being banned from central London on our day off coz of the Council Tax Demo/riot.

My first bft is one I'm still trying to forget, failed Miserably, pretty much unconscious in a puddle of sweat, piss & puke. 

In my defense I was fitter than a butchers dog, but I'd either been sick or on the booze (probably both lol), so was severely dehydrated before I started, was never gonna end well on a hot summer day💩🤮

I've always been a fat lad but got fitter during my pre basic, failed a few BFT's before my trip to Woolwich, scraped through each time after that tho.

My first night was at Drip camp near Stirling (now a Dobbies), first morning there was a trail of shit from one hut to the bogs... the dude didn't make it.

The whole camp stank of shit & relgex in equal measure.

As a note, for some very basic clean gameplay videos, check out Chaoswolf airsoft on YT. Nothing special at all, but he’s a good dude and films at my local field.

15 minutes ago, gavinkempsell said:

The whole camp stank of shit & relgex in equal measure.

As a podgy forner-matelot, this rings true of HMS Raleigh, combined with the smell of washing powder near the laundry block.

Then there's ships, that have a combined smell of diesel, shit, puke, sweat and stale jizz...and that's just from the chefs 

1 hour ago, Tackle said:

My first bft is one I'm still trying to forget, failed Miserably, pretty much unconscious in a puddle of sweat, piss & puke. 

In my defense I was fitter than a butchers dog, but I'd either been sick or on the booze (probably both lol), so was severely dehydrated before I started, was never gonna end well on a hot summer day💩🤮

One of my mates failed his BFT when we were in phase 2 training together. He had been on the pop the night before and knew he would fail on his retest that evening so, he asked me to run it for him since I knew his regt number. I ran the timed portion in 7 mins and 48 seconds. He was a straight 10 minute guy on a good day and so he ended up on remedial PT when we did it again 2 months later and he romped home in just under 10 minutes to be told by the PTI that he was a slack bastard who didn't put any effort in........ 🤣

• Supporters
16 hours ago, Tackle said:

Some might say, him included, that he's having the last laugh thanks to revenue generation, thankfully I won't be adding to it, I personally can't watch Airsoft, in much the same way I can't watch the sports that I loved to play, for me it's all about the playing

The thing is, he may be scraping a living from it, but he doesn't seem happy about it.  Having to constantly generate more and more drama by travelling further and further to fewer and fewer sites doesn't seem like a winning strategy.

If he wasn't giving such a piss poor impression of the hobby, I'd almost pity him.

• Supporters

I agree 1000%, was actually thinking to myself yesterday, does he actually enjoy playing anymore, did the revenue generation change HIM, OR was he an absolute thundercunt before he started playing ?.

Pretty sure he didn't set out to be the most hated figure in airsoft, 

But here he is smashing it lol

Is he really making enough to actually make a living of it though? As I understand it even the really big name youtubers have another job which is their main source of income

58 minutes ago, Tackle said:

I agree 1000%, was actually thinking to myself yesterday, does he actually enjoy playing anymore, did the revenue generation change HIM, OR was he an absolute thundercunt before he started playing ?.

Pretty sure he didn't set out to be the most hated figure in airsoft, 

But here he is smashing it lol

I'm pretty sure that like a couple of similar YouTubers before him that he wasn't an airsofter before YouTube . I think he came from online gaming where the same style of content and titles were prevalent and profitable . Some content creators saw an opportunity in Airsoft for that same content without the saturation and moved their channels over

55 minutes ago, Cannonfodder said:

Is he really making enough to actually make a living of it though? As I understand it even the really big name youtubers have another job which is their main source of income

Prepare to be physically sick:

https://socialblade.com/youtube/channel/UC-Yx-lLW4VPDJa7Or-UoMLQ

This guy makes enough to live off and has a fraction of the subscribers (not including Patreon etc):

https://socialblade.com/youtube/channel/UCrwpQai5rQkhd2EckS9VaFA

Vaguely remember him saying that he could survive without most of his disability payments when he got to 30K or so.  He's ex-Navy, so probably has a pension from that as he was invalided out.

• Supporters
4 hours ago, Rogerborg said:

The thing is, he may be scraping a living from it, but he doesn't seem happy about it.  Having to constantly generate more and more drama by travelling further and further to fewer and fewer sites doesn't seem like a winning strategy.

If he wasn't giving such a piss poor impression of the hobby, I'd almost pity him.

He mostly only plays the same few sites that let him in (Phoenix is one I think). Doesn't matter where he plays really, as long as he can generate enough footage to convert into click bait then he's fine. He's always been quite open about how little of a shit he gives about airsoft as a whole. I did see him pop up in a couple of Savage Actual videos on YT about one of the big milsims but I think that even they got the arse with him talking a good fight but not really being there for the game so much as the chance to get some clicks.

3 hours ago, Dan Robinson said:

Don't pay too much mind to Social Blade - it's good for collating all the public info about a social media personality (e.g. subscriber count and trends), but its algorithm for how much money someone makes is a mere guess at best and likely to be very wrong for all apart from the biggest names.

I remember KM tweeting about pushing back against his landlord trying to increase his rent. So despite Social Blade reporting his income that high, he's not got onto the property ladder? 

6 minutes ago, Herrgh said:

Don't pay too much mind to Social Blade

Oh I am sure the financial numbers are miles out - I was comparing to the other Channel where I know he is supporting his family from his YouTube income despite much smaller subs - although I forgot to mention he does live streams with extra Superchat revenue too.  I assume too that his missus also has at least part time work.

According to Social Blade, I get between £3 and £41 a year - which i can assure you is a massive over exaggeration. 

At least we are all united under the opinion he is a hateful POS doing the hobby more harm than good. 😁

• Supporters
7 hours ago, Lozart said:

He mostly only plays the same few sites that let him in (Phoenix is one I think). Doesn't matter where he plays really, as long as he can generate enough footage to convert into click bait then he's fine. He's always been quite open about how little of a shit he gives about airsoft as a whole. I did see him pop up in a couple of Savage Actual videos on YT about one of the big milsims but I think that even they got the arse with him talking a good fight but not really being there for the game so much as the chance to get some clicks.

Makes you wonder why phoenix, & the very few others that allow him on site, still do so ?. 

His crap is well documented, as is the large scale site ban, I would think most of his YouTube following are initially noobs that don't know better & as their experience & community knowledge grows they mostly soon give up watching his shite (only to be replaced by the next wave of naive noobs, akuna mattata😜

I would imagine that knowing he's a regular at any site is likely to deter more players than it attracts, yet still they entertain his presence ?. 

gxapt.jpg

41 minutes ago, Tackle said:

Makes you wonder why phoenix, & the very few others that allow him on site, still do so ?. 

I can only think that they're banking on his "celebrity" status to pull in the newbies and fan boys. I can't see being a good long term strategy though unless there's no other sites in the area

• Supporters

Agree, his so called "popularity" must be close to it's expiration date. 

Speaks volumes though for the site owners integrity, or lack of it. 🤬

42 minutes ago, Cannonfodder said:

I can only think that they're banking on his "celebrity" status to pull in the newbies and fan boys. I can't see being a good long term strategy though unless there's no other sites in the area

8 hours ago, Tackle said:

Agree, his so called "popularity" must be close to it's expiration date. 

Lets put it another way - would people watch his videos and defend him if he got into rugby purely to try and high tackle people? Or football if his aim was to two-foot lunge everyone in sunday league (albeit this happens anyway)? Would people still want to play in a league that allowed this to carry on?

I think we have collectively given the oxygen thief enough of our time, ignore him he will eventually go away, get bored, run out of places to play or someone will twat him one.

• Supporters
19 hours ago, Tackle said:

That's the bit that really bothers me. We know there are plenty of nob-goblins out there, and we're relying on sites to identify and deal with them.  That Phoenix seems to actually welcome this sordid sociopath - knowing full well that he's revelling in breaching the first rule of airsoft - means that they don't give a stuff about any of their other customers.  They're fully complicit, and it's not a site that I'd ever visit on that basis.

🙂

Oops wrong person 🤪

Edited by Shamal
I thought I was on what's up. Doh !

• Supporters
22 minutes ago, Shamal said:

🙂

Oops wrong person 🤪

😜

images (71).jpg

The man is a bell-end of the highest order. The only thing I can recommend absolutely is his Twitter, which is a collection of nuclear hot takes and some of the purest, most concentrated cringe ever to splatter across the face of the internet. Some recent highlights include:

Have you considered forging COVID-19 certificates?

Would you rather have dinner with me, or wear my clothes?

Would you rather date a beautiful woman, or be my simp?

"I think Andrew Tate's a pretty cool guy. Eh traffics women and doesnt afraid of anything."

All of these are just from the last three months, truly amazing. Some more absolute bangers:

My unpopularity is symptomatic of societal decline.

I would like to take this opportunity to not attempt to refute any of these accusations.

Edited by PureSilver

personally, I think he's a massive twat. 

he has a really punchable face. he sometimes makes it look like that he hit someone, even though the BB is very clearly going towards the next county over. and like everybody has mentioned, unnecessary headshots. yes, this is a sport where you shoot people, but hitting someone in the head on purpose is just being another level of bellend (I usually apologised for headshots, accident or on purpose), but then complaining about it when it happens to him is the one thing that gets to me. 

my last reason, when he doesn't shoot women. they paid to get shot at, and you have a clear shot, and yet you don't shoot them because they're a girl. sure, its "polite", but again, they paid to get shot at, and it doesn't get you any closer to getting a touch from them. 

i also find the "tactical voice" he does REALLY annoying. that voice that he does when he explains a mission/objective. just talk with your slightly less annoying, normal voice. 

6 minutes ago, PureSilver said:

Would you rather date a beautiful woman, or be my simp?

this is why he will never feel a touch of a women...

Edited by son of dan
forgot to add another reason, sorry

9 minutes ago, PureSilver said:

Have you considered forging COVID-19 certificates

As someone who's recently had a relative die from covid related pneumonia this shit really pisses me off