Jump to content
Airsoft Forums UK

Once again Americans/HPA users/Geardo's ruin it for the rest of us


rj1986
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • Supporters
40 minutes ago, Tackle said:

I've met plenty with that attitude, they rarely amount to much

tyson.jpg.0483c4226df0e8ffa4c4475214de8f3b.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Mr. No_Face
3 hours ago, Adolf Hamster said:

 

pre-emptive defense sounds like a great way to get you kicked off site, and it will be justified.

 

If pushing somebody back from arm's reach is enough to get you kicked out then oh well. If the aggressors continues after that first physical warning you have every right to defend yourself and get yourself back home to your family. You are even taught this in security.

 

2 hours ago, Tackle said:

OY, Chuck Norris, don't tar everyone in the south with your dirty brush, most "normal" people when faced with overly aggressive behaviour & confrontation will try to reasonably defuse the situation, not charge in intent to do as much damage as possible & fuck the consequences. 

I've met plenty with that attitude, they rarely amount to much but wear their convictions like a badge of honour, bit like a neck tattoo lol🤣

 

 

 

1 hour ago, Cannonfodder said:

Why do these posts always attract the internet hard men like flies to a pile of horse shit? 

 

I keep forgetting how stupid some of you dumb 50 + year old, cunts are on here. I honestly fear the worst for a lot of you half-wit's future endeavours. Luckily since some of you are already passed the half way mark or your life, that future won't be too long. That way you won't infect anyone else with your stupidity.

 

Nobody is being a hardman on here you ignorant dunce. It's about going home to your family safely. All it takes is a single punch to end a life and facilitating the process by allowing a aggressor within arm's reach is stupid. But as I mentioned before you guys are fucking stupid..... So by all means, please allow the next aggressor you encounter in your life, with the intent of caving your skull in, to get within arm's reach and try to "Reasonably defuse" the situation. See where that gets you.

Edited by Mr. No_Face
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Mr. No_Face said:

 

you set a boundary with your arms raised and held forward, as soon as they enter within that range.

 

 

 

 

…. Which is an aggressive stance, and also takes more force to push back with raised arms than the defensive position with low arms and pushing back with the palm at the centre of mass

 

 

…. says an over 50 year old 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Mr. No_Face
4 minutes ago, Tommikka said:

…. Which is an aggressive stance, and also takes more force to push back with raised arms than the defensive position with low arms and pushing back with the palm at the centre of mass

 

 

…. says an over 50 year old 

 

back-off-picture_csp0178337.jpg\\\

 

Marvel at the aggression................You absolute half-wit. God I can't stand you idiots at times

Edited by Mr. No_Face
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Supporters
12 minutes ago, Mr. No_Face said:

If pushing somebody back from arm's reach is enough to get you kicked out then oh well. If the aggressors continues after that first physical warning you have every right to defend yourself and get yourself back home to your family. You are even taught this in security.

 

you realize i wasn't quoting the bit about pushing people back right? i was quoting this:

 

3 hours ago, Mr. No_Face said:

If you do that shit down here in the south, you're gonna walk straight into a headbutt or a sucker punch and it will be justified.

 

because that will get you kicked off site.....

 

15 minutes ago, Mr. No_Face said:

Nobody is being a hardman on here you ignorant dunce. It's about going home to your family safely.

 

we're talking about one geardo losing his rag at an airsoft site, not taking a walk in downtown mogadishu....

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Mr. No_Face
Just now, Adolf Hamster said:

 

you realize i wasn't quoting the bit about pushing people back right? i was quoting this:

 

 

because that will get you kicked off site.....

 

 

we're talking about one geardo losing his rag at an airsoft site, not taking a walk in downtown mogadishu....

 

So you quoted the part I said was worst case scenario and a possibility like a dunce?

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Supporters
1 minute ago, alxndrhll said:

You can't imagine my surprise at the fact this thread has ended up going in this direction, the shock is immeasurable.

 

i'm guessing something like this?

 

I'm so surprised. No really. This is my surprised face. - Schrute Facts  (Dwight Schrute from The Office) | Make a Meme

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Mr. No_Face said:

 

back-off-picture_csp0178337.jpg\\\

 

Marvel at the aggression................You absolute half-wit. God I can't stand you idiots at times

That’s a woman backing away with her hands raised, which then get slapped to the side, (Unless she’s being approached by Jabba they are far to wide apart), and if she’s a tranny her testicals are exposed 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Mr. No_Face
Just now, Tommikka said:

That’s a woman backing away with her hands raised, which then get slapped to the side, (Unless she’s being approached by Jabba they are far to wide apart), and if she’s a tranny her testicals are exposed 

 

 

 

That's exactly what you're supposed to do LOL......create distance with arms raised ready to push.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Mr. No_Face said:

 

That's exactly what you're supposed to do LOL......create distance with arms raised ready to push.

But I thought you said you gotta headbutt them?

i mean don’t get me wrong I’m from the south and enjoy the odd butt, but make your mind up young man. Please. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Mr. No_Face
Just now, SBoardley said:

But I thought you said you gotta headbutt them?

i mean don’t get me wrong I’m from the south and enjoy the odd butt, but make your mind up young man. Please. 

 

So I said you gotta head butt them, did I? Do you see why I am convinced that the majority of you on here are dangerously stupid and at over 50+?? That is frightening.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Supporters
Just now, SBoardley said:

But I thought you said you gotta headbutt them?

i mean don’t get me wrong I’m from the south and enjoy the odd butt, but make your mind up young man. Please. 

 

the options were:

-push

-strike first

-headbutt

-sucker punch

 

at least going from the original post:

4 hours ago, Mr. No_Face said:

You don't need experience and he wasn't caught off guard either. You do not allow the person close at all. If someone is approaching you aggressively, you set a boundary with your arms raised and held forward, as soon as they enter within that range. You either push them back to create distance or strike first.  What you don't do is wait whilst the aggressor closes the distance and allow yourself to be cornered.

 

Getting jumped outta nowhere by 10/12 guys is different especially if none of the attacker's intentions were made clear. But allowing a guy to walk up on you is a whole different thing. If you do that shit down here in the south, you're gonna walk straight into a headbutt or a sucker punch and it will be justified.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Mr. No_Face said:

 

So I said you gotta head butt them, did I? Do you see why I am convinced that the majority of you on here are dangerously stupid and at over 50+?? That is frightening.

Who’s the fucking dunce now boy?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Mr. No_Face
1 minute ago, Adolf Hamster said:

 

the options were:

-push

-strike first

-headbutt

-sucker punch

 

at least going from the original post:

 

The options were push or strike when the aggressor has failed to respect boundaries. I 100% still stand by that statement.

The headbutt was something I said will indeed happen to folks down here in south. 

1 minute ago, SBoardley said:

Who’s the fucking dunce now boy?

 

You and the other collection of merry half wits posting here. Like a convoy of drunk drivers headed for collision.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Supporters
Just now, Mr. No_Face said:

The options were push or strike when the aggressor has failed to respect boundaries. I 100% still stand by that statement.

 

so you are advocating pre-emptive defence, glad we're on the same page.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Mr. No_Face
6 minutes ago, Adolf Hamster said:

 

so you are advocating pre-emptive defence, glad we're on the same page.

 

You can call it pre-emptive, retroactive, radioactive whatever the fuck you wanna call it. It's what will save your life and what you're taught in security, personal safety or any martial arts. In fact Women are instructed to use mace when the boundaries are ignored as opposed to striking.

Edited by Mr. No_Face
Link to comment
Share on other sites

You know I had to go back and watch the video again just to see what utter bollocks you're talking.

10 seconds in and the 'assailant' hasn't even entered the structure.

11 seconds in and the first punch is about to land.

That leaves the person, who one may presume is unaccustomed to violence, about 1 second to a) process that they're about to be attacked and b) assume the crouching tiger stance, draw their testicles into their body shaolin-style, and judo chop the assailant in the carotid artery.

 

1085005889_Screenshot_20220623-191707_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.18dbdc715fcef6bff97accd9c77d345a.jpg1052276585_Screenshot_20220623-191842_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.b1a11a76fa768adcec688b2fdff90392.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

@Mr. No_Face I take it your name is relating to the fact you’ve had yours stoved one too many times….

 

in security? Insecurity more like…

D6A44D41-32E3-4AEE-BB24-A4D7FC3AAA6E.jpeg

Edited by SBoardley
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Mr. No_Face
Just now, Floperator said:

You know I had to go back and watch the video again just to see what utter bollocks you're talking.

10 seconds in and the 'assailant' hasn't even entered the structure.

11 seconds in and the first punch is about to land.

That leaves the person, who one may presume is unaccustomed to violence, about 1 second to a) process that they're about to be attacked and b) assume the crouching tiger stance, draw their testicles into their body shaolin-style, and judo chop the assailant in the carotid artery.

 

1085005889_Screenshot_20220623-191707_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.18dbdc715fcef6bff97accd9c77d345a.jpg1052276585_Screenshot_20220623-191842_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.b1a11a76fa768adcec688b2fdff90392.jpg

 

LOL Jesus Christ. Use some common sense. If I just unloaded 30 rounds into somebody's face with a HPA rig, I'm not expecting the aggressor to approach me with charity and kindness am I? What the fuck is he coming inside to do? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Supporters
2 minutes ago, Mr. No_Face said:

You can call it pre-emptive, retroactive,

 

you do know retroactive isn't the same thing as pre-emptive right?

 

3 minutes ago, Mr. No_Face said:

It's what will save your life and what you're taught in security, personal safety or any martial arts.

 

again, we're talking in the context of one caffeinated geardo on an airsoft site losing his shit over being over-shot, it's a situation that happens regularly enough without descending into anything more than shouting, finger pointing and general handbaggery. life threatening it is not.

 

5 minutes ago, Mr. No_Face said:

In fact Women are are instructed used mace even as opposed to striking.

 

you mean the stuff that's illegal to possess, let alone carry or use in the uk?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Mr. No_Face
3 minutes ago, SBoardley said:

@Mr. No_Face I take it your name is relating to the fact you’ve had yours stoved one too many times….

 

When can we expect to see you alongside the likes of Dave Chappelle on netflix? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...