Whats that ?????

Looks like the cap for the bottles?

Edited by parramoom

• Supporters
8 hours ago, Stratton Oakmont said:

GAS,GAS,GAS!!!!!!

looks good, better invest in one of these for in game hydration 

image.jpeg.408eacb03603adc354c4ecb2e53fbce0.jpeg

Can’t be used with an S6 , only S10 and after . If you wanted a drink while wearing the 6 you had to get under cover , de-contam the top of your bottle , then the lower half of your mask then loosen the bottle lid but NOT open it , take a couple of good deep breaths then while holding your breath , keep your eyes tight shut , pop the lid , lift your mask , drink as much as you could in one go then discard the rest as its now contaminated ! 😳

21 hours ago, parramoom said:

(The scope is the replacement flashlight)

8CDEE9B6-038E-4C6A-819E-513CEC36ADE3.png

Ill get some better photos soon 

Even though your using it as a replacement for the big old MAGlite I’d say ditch it as it looks sooooooo out of place with your loadout (which is a bloody good attempt by the way😉)and just run the gun with nothing just the irons . 👍

6 hours ago, Druid799 said:

Can’t be used with an S6 , only S10 and after . If you wanted a drink while wearing the 6 you had to get under cover , de-contam the top of your bottle , then the lower half of your mask then loosen the bottle lid but NOT open it , take a couple of good deep breaths then while holding your breath , keep your eyes tight shut , pop the lid , lift your mask , drink as much as you could in one go then discard the rest as its now contaminated ! 😳

Even though your using it as a replacement for the big old MAGlite I’d say ditch it as it looks sooooooo out of place with your loadout (which is a bloody good attempt by the way😉)and just run the gun with nothing just the irons . 👍

Yeah i got rid of it completely i got the actual maglite they used turns out my grandad has one and ive got it now but the mount is stupid money so i might just get a big scope mount to attach it too

• Supporters
8 hours ago, EvilMonkee said:

God I hated decontamination drills in the chamber......

Oh so true , BUT I bet you purely by accident stood next to that cocky fecker(that every section had !) and when you did the canister swap drill you ‘fumbled’ handing him yours so he’d get a lung full of CS ? ‘Accidentally’ of course ! 😇

I remember the mouth guard (I think that's what it was called, possibly the nose guard) detached from inside my S10 doing decontam drills.  Of course I couldn't then get my resp. back on properly and when I opened my eyes to see why the instructor wasn't responding to my raised arm, he had his back to me helping someone else. 

Ran out of air, lung full of CS.  

Is it weird that I strangely enjoyed the RTF? 

• 2 weeks later...

The kit is a good start. I would raise the holster and mag pouches a little higher up your legs.  As the real ones would sit around your pocket area and not the thigh. 

As for the MP5, a few bits will need to change. The forgrip was early type, I believe octagon airsoft still have some. 

The lower will need to be the SEF type lower and not the navy type. 

The original torch was not a maglight,

It's a streamlight SL20. 

I'm happy to help you go through the mp5 as built one myself.

• Supporters
On 04/03/2022 at 12:11, Tommikka said:

That’s a bottle top allowing you to drink through the GSR respirator 

Presumably there's also some sort of snorkel attachment that lets you smoke your tab through the respirator?

• 1 year later...

Did you get ay further with this load out?

Having recently acquired an MP5 I'm thinking of assembling an Iranian embassy style loadout.

On 05/12/2023 at 13:39, DanBow said:

Did you get ay further with this load out?

Having recently acquired an MP5 I'm thinking of assembling an Iranian embassy style loadout.

Honestly to get it right you will be spending thousands and it will take years to find everything you need if you are lucky

On 15/03/2022 at 19:21, Darkmikey22 said:

The kit is a good start. I would raise the holster and mag pouches a little higher up your legs.  As the real ones would sit around your pocket area and not the thigh. 

As for the MP5, a few bits will need to change. The forgrip was early type, I believe octagon airsoft still have some. 

It's a streamlight SL20. 

Why does everyone doing an embassy MP5 do the torch when there were only 3 or 4 of them at princes gate 

9 minutes ago, 1st commando said:

Honestly to get it right you will be spending thousands and it will take years to find everything you need if you are lucky

Ive been looking at bits and have come to the conclusion that if I do it, it'll be Iranian Embassy style! Its only a bit of fun so im not spending much money on it. I'm thinking basic black overalls, cheap tac vest off Temu and a gutted s6.

35 minutes ago, 1st commando said:

Why does everyone doing an embassy MP5 do the torch when there were only 3 or 4 of them at princes gate 

Coz they is Kool dude.

2 hours ago, 1st commando said:

There may only have been a few guys with that set up but it's iconic for Op Nimrod. Show anyone with an interest in guns or the military a MP5 with a torch on top and 99% of the time their first thought will be the the Iranian embassy siege 

Edit: I've always liked the look of this unique modification 

https://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2022/05/14/special-air-service-mp5a3/

Edited by Cannonfodder

On 09/12/2023 at 18:51, 1st commando said:

As already mentioned. When you talk to anybody about the SAS MP5 of the iranian embassy seige. Those that know always mention the top mountes torch. So is always associated with it. 

Plus in the sea of mp5s out there, its the most unique and interesting, and far less done. Because most people just like to copy either the sure fire torch version or the navy seal sd with m4 ris mounted on it.... 

On 15/03/2022 at 19:21, Darkmikey22 said:

It's a streamlight SL20. 

I'd be interested in where you got the handguard & torch mount please?

On 10/12/2023 at 23:09, gavinkempsell said:

I'd be interested in where you got the handguard & torch mount please?

Handguard I got from octagon airsoft. 

Torch is a SL20, which I got off ebay. 

Genuine hk mount I got from Zib militaria (but have since closed down!) 

Torch holder was custom made by a guy called Steve leggett. 

pixlr_20210314192444315.jpg

Thanks, already got the SL20, the rest is harder to find tho.

I've got a fore grip & mount (fyi, they have an SEF kit with fore grip, lower & mount) in my basket but in a quandry... not sure I'm willing to spend $300 to convert an MP5 just for the looks.

Edited by gavinkempsell

On 13/12/2023 at 12:43, gavinkempsell said:

Thanks, already got the SL20, the rest is harder to find tho.

I've got a fore grip & mount (fyi, they have an SEF kit with fore grip, lower & mount) in my basket but in a quandry... not sure I'm willing to spend $300 to convert an MP5 just for the looks.

IMG_4306.jpeg

• 2 months later...
On 05/03/2022 at 00:39, parramoom said:

Yeah i got rid of it completely i got the actual maglite they used turns out my grandad has one and ive got it now but the mount is stupid money so i might just get a big scope mount to attach it too

Just so you know, a claw mount is/was in the classifieds yesterdy.

17 minutes ago, gavinkempsell said:

Just so you know, a claw mount is/was in the classifieds yesterdy.

Not the correct one for the maglite, but you can always jubilee clip it (Which is what I had done to mine, with ironically the MP5 you bought from me 😂POTD: A Close Look At The SAS MP5 Weaponlight -The Firearm Blog