De-Railed discussions / Rants etc

L3wisD

Message added by Jedi_Master

When anyone does a Tom and the AFUK toilet gets flushed, all the duff ends up here.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters
4 minutes ago, L3wisD said:

Oooh apparently I'm the thread author...

SO your the shitspeckledmuppetfart responsible for this ! 

😂😂😂😂

• Head Moderator
8 minutes ago, L3wisD said:

Oooh apparently I'm the thread author...

Even though I created the topic my original post ended up at the bottom because the posts moved were older and get placed in date order, making yours first. 

• Supporters

Now that’s starting to be a price I’d be willing to pay for one .

35 minutes ago, Druid799 said:

Now that’s starting to be a price I’d be willing to pay for one .

I dunno, move the decimal and I'd consider it for an ornamental piece. Like those creepy china dolls and swan doileys, all ornaments must be ugly so the Vector fits in perfectly.

• Supporters
13 minutes ago, Duff said:

I dunno, move the decimal and I'd consider it for an ornamental piece. Like those creepy china dolls and swan doileys, all ornaments must be ugly so the Vector fits in perfectly.

So what your saying is ideally you’d possibly be interested in a krass Vlector from mr Wang enterprises of Guangzhou China for not a lot of beer tokens ? 🤦‍♂️

😂😂😂😂

• Supporters
16 hours ago, Duff said:

So much want, much cannot has...

Do it !

Will power is for pussies , real men give in straight away and buy what they want ! 

22 minutes ago, Druid799 said:

Do it !

Will power is for pussies , real men give in straight away and buy what they want ! 

Believe me if I had the cash spare it would already be here. 

• Supporters

On 6/14/2018 at 8:24 AM, Eason said:

There is no restriction on specifications of water beads, you also can use flour to replace water beads.

Oh mate, I want some of these for camp later in the year!! imagine all the kids coming back covered in flour!!! 

• Supporters
17 hours ago, Rogerborg said:

Ooh, they mad.

Why would I care if a company that's made and marketed a device for hurting people goes out of business?  The sooner the better.

uvG2UBJ.png

Knowing Laurence from Socom, I can just see how that conversation will go!

12 minutes ago, Lozart said:

Knowing Laurence from Socom, I can just see how that conversation will go!

Sounds about right, tried to return my outerbarrel to SCOM and got nothing but shit head emails written by a child. Literally the worst business customer service ever had. I ended up cancelling the return, want nothing to do with SOCOM ever again. Useless, beligerant and utter cunts.

• Supporters
Just now, Duff said:

Sounds about right, tried to return my outerbarrel to SCOM and got nothing but shit head emails written by a child. Literally the worst business customer service ever had. I ended up cancelling the return, want nothing to do with SOCOM ever again. Useless, beligerant and utter cunts.

Really? Personally never had an issue with them, but I know he can be a bit that way inclined if you get him on a bad day!

7 minutes ago, Lozart said:

Really? Personally never had an issue with them, but I know he can be a bit that way inclined if you get him on a bad day!

Yup, straight up ignored half of my messages and when I referred back to them he refuted I even posted those details. Utter cunt, offered for me to go to the shop in Fleet for him to look at it but I think he'd have quite the difficulty seeing it wedged firmly UP HIS ARSEHOLE!!!!!

All over a £24 POS Cyma barrel LMAO!!! Not worth it, if I can't get it sitting right I'll just bin the fucker, sell the JG for parts and move on with my life!

6 minutes ago, Albiscuit said:

Erm... @proffrink I replied to the REP A BARGAIN THREAD and my reply ended up in here?

Glitch in the matrix maybe?

Spambot detected another spambot and lumped you in with me. 70% of my posts end up in here because all I contribute is banter and sarcasm, apparently. :P

2 hours ago, Duff said:

Pssh...

If this ain't gone by Friday I'm having it!

Isn’t the asg version only around £50 new anyway?

and Tm one being around £130-£140 new?

could be wrong, not all to clued up on the mk23 brands and prices 

47 minutes ago, Cleaners inc said:

3 hours ago, Duff said:

Pssh...

If this ain't gone by Friday I'm having it!

https://www.patrolbase.co.uk/asg-mk23-socom-airsoft-pistol-with-silencer

Its £5 less than new... plus a kydex holster ~£15.00? Doesnt seem worth it.

36 minutes ago, Robert James said:

https://www.patrolbase.co.uk/asg-mk23-socom-airsoft-pistol-with-silencer

Its £5 less than new... plus a kydex holster ~£15.00? Doesnt seem worth it.

I thought these were more expensive new tbh...

1 hour ago, Cleaners inc said:

Ah I thought this was a TM my mistake... Well that's  £50 toward the jg080 then.  😄

• Head Moderator
6 hours ago, Albiscuit said:

Erm... @proffrink I replied to the REP A BARGAIN THREAD and my reply ended up in here?

Glitch in the matrix maybe?

No that was me, see page 20 of Share a Bargain and my Moderator message.

"I believe that The "Share a Bargain" Thread should only contain posts about bargains. It is a topic to help forum members save some money on items. If you want to discuss different brands then create a new topic. Therefore, I have removed recent unnecessary posts and moved them into a new topic called "Member rants and One Tigris" (could not think of a suitable title). "

6 hours ago, Duff said:

Spambot detected another spambot and lumped you in with me. 70% of my posts end up in here because all I contribute is banter and sarcasm, apparently. :P

So true.

1 hour ago, M_P said:

To be fair it does come with the fore-end/heatshield so it not exactly the same thing.

That's worth £50 alone so it's probably about right price wise

Ah, my bad- totally missed that...

Did you edit your post?

On the activity page it says " Just noticed a sale on 10% off for next 7 days. How long before someone call's on the necro? "

Cheers

G

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.