Macks airsoft dreamers of the week thread

Mack
Message added by proffrink

Mod note: Yes, you can discuss any airsoft-related listing from any website in this thread. This includes listings on AF-UK itself.

Please stay on topic (i.e. about these items). Off-topic posts will be removed.

7 minutes ago, Colin Allen said:

No wonder the distance it covers is unreal.  I do wonder which sites the seller is playing at if that is not a typo.

Fear Masters airsoft in Yorkshire according to his profile

I do hope it's a typo as that's 4.52j or 697fps with a .2

1 hour ago, Jaylordofwaargh said:

a section 5 firearm

7 minutes ago, Hudson said:

Wouldn't it be section 1?

Neither. The limit before a FAC is needed is 16.25j so it's an air rifle.

Hasn't this abomination been featured before?

1 hour ago, Cannonfodder said:

Fear Masters airsoft in Yorkshire according to his profile

I do hope it's a typo as that's 4.52j or 697fps with a .2

Neither. The limit before a FAC is needed is 16.25j so it's an air rifle.

Yes, sorry. You're right!

• Supporters
4 hours ago, Hudson said:

Wouldn't it be section 1?

Narp, ~4.5J / 3.3 foot-pounds, so just a regular air gun.  You'd get the jail in Jockshire, mind.

However, I'd assume that it's actually 450 with 0.2g, i.e. 1.88J plus whatever it creeps to with 0.48g.

Still an eye-roller though.

https://www.usedairsoft.co.uk/rif-s/electric-powered/m4-combat-machine-semi-and-full-auto_i61212

"Short stocked" and doing 370-435FPS with full auto.

At least he has been kind enough to include his full address so the police won't have any trouble finding him. :)

Great starter gun for beginner....no mags and no batteries.....🤔. Not a pay and play gun by any means then 😂

Posted (edited)

"Cut off iron sight to mount optics better without a riser needed"

You did what? Am I reading this wrong or did this person saw off the front sight just because they didn't like the it... y'know rather than just removing it like a normal person. The first time I did mods to an M4, even I recognised this shit was pinned in place and removed it no problem.

I would have give it a pass on "short stocked" assuming they've had it short stroked but the FPS figures they're quoting are, well, fantasy.

Not to mention: No mags, no battery all for £140...

Edited by MrTea

43 minutes ago, MrTea said:

The first time I did mods to an M4, even I recognised this shit was pinned in place and removed it no problem.

Not on a Combat Machine; it is an integral part of the front section of the outer barrel.

2 hours ago, Shamal said:

Great starter gun for beginner....no mags and no batteries.....🤔. Not a pay and play gun by any means then 😂

It's a starter gun for experienced players.

He seems to have created a new advert for it and deleted the original one: https://www.usedairsoft.co.uk/rif-s/electric-powered/m4-combat-machine-semi-and-full-auto_i61221

The price has dropped and the output is now 320 to 390+ fps, whatever that means.  It's almost like he is making it up as he goes along.

1 hour ago, Colin Allen said:

the output is now 320 to 390+ fps, whatever that means

I'd say a variation of up to 70fps means its fucked.

2 minutes ago, Cannonfodder said:

I'd say a variation of up to 70fps means its fucked.

Extremely fucked.

• Supporters
1 minute ago, Galvatron said:

Even more than Katie Price

Is that even possible ?🤔

DCA apfg mcx spear lt = £625 (out of stock but UK retailer so VAT included where as oversee import may or may not catch the eye of the tax man)

High pressure Airsoft vfc M4 gen 3 gbb mags = £174 (3*58) 

Total = £799

Typical 70% of new rule = £599.3

At 725 you're basically get 1 mag for free from retail price, might only have had 300-400 rounds through but 2nd hand is 2nd hand, right? No retailer warranty etc etc.

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, Encore said:

DCA apfg mcx spear lt = £625 (out of stock but UK retailer so VAT included where as oversee import may or may not catch the eye of the tax man)

High pressure Airsoft vfc M4 gen 3 gbb mags = £174 (3*58) 

Total = £799

Typical 70% of new rule = £599.3

At 725 you're basically get 1 mag for free from retail price, might only have had 300-400 rounds through but 2nd hand is 2nd hand, right? No retailer warranty etc etc.

Just amended price down slightly.

I don't always subscribe to the 70% rule, some items are more desirable/harder to obtain in the UK than others, plus. Surely condition has to play apart in it? So I've tried to price accordingly.

I've amended the price down slightly, so it's about a saving of about £60-70 on new when you factor in postage.

I'm not desperate to sell and as the seller, selling less than this I'd rather just keep it in all honesty.

Edit- just *sold*

Edited by cart3rlfc

You're right, 70% isn't a hard and fast rule but I've always personally thought that unless an item is rare and desirable etc then 70% is a safe bet.

Ultimately it's what someone's willing to pay. Personally, I saw it as an item that is readily available (not limited run or discontinued) but batches sell out quickly due to popularity. 

On 25/05/2024 at 17:55, Colin Allen said:

The price has dropped and the output is now 320 to 390+ fps, whatever that means.  It's almost like he is making it up as he goes along.

Depends if you throw it off a cliff whilst it's firing.

No Info

Scuffed PTW that ”Needs putting back together”

FPS: 3-7

Amazon Drop-Shipped Gear

Weird blurred photos of gun despite other photos having it in full view

Random BAR

Random Pistol of indeterminate origin

2K I know what I have

• Supporters

Sorry not very good with all this was a impulse buy did not like my first game so selling it 

Wow. The Buyer's Regret package is usually a blue Bulldog and a Raven. To go straight to a pimped out Systema before playing is living your life as though every day is your last (spoiler: in the vast majority of cases, it is not).

I mean, the best you can say is that it looks like he's managed to get his sweaty hands on RIFs.