Macks airsoft dreamers of the week thread

Mack
Message added by proffrink

Mod note: Yes, you can discuss any airsoft-related listing from any website in this thread. This includes listings on AF-UK itself.

Please stay on topic (i.e. about these items). Off-topic posts will be removed.

1 hour ago, Galvatron said:

Potato quality image but I suspect it's the CM.517 so his listing isn't exactly competitively priced.

I think you're right on both counts. Mind you it'd help if cyma stuck to one design per model number as the patrol base pictures show it without a delta ring/barrel nut/whatever it's called, but the bbgunz4less listing shows it with one.

He doesn’t know the make, model, or power but what he does know is that it’s worth 350 quid…

Prefired - Mosin Nagant

Edited by BreadyC

Am I the only one who thinks asking just over 80% of the price for a new one of these monstrosities is a bit steep?

27 minutes ago, Cannonfodder said:

Am I the only one who thinks asking just over 80% of the price for a new one of these monstrosities is a bit steep?

I almost fell of my chair. I guess people have different tastes which is great but you couldn’t pay me 750 to carry that thing around. 

6 hours ago, BreadyC said:

He doesn’t know the make, model, or power but what he does know is that it’s worth 350 quid…

Prefired - Mosin Nagant

If it is the S&T one, they're in stock new at Patrol Base for £359.99, so I guess he should be looking more like 60% of that, so about £215 - £220, especially as he knows little to nothing about it.

• Supporters
1 hour ago, rj1986 said:

I can smell this comment

Lynx Africa?

34 minutes ago, OTH21 said:

If it is the S&T one, they're in stock new at Patrol Base for £359.99, so I guess he should be looking more like 60% of that, so about £215 - £220, especially as he knows little to nothing about it.

I thought it was the King Arms co2 one by the brass details, the S&T one lacks the brass at the front and doesn't include the bayonet. The KA one was £280 new, when available so still priced quite high imo

Kings-Arms-Mosin-Nagant-1891-30-Rifle-Gas.jpg

6 hours ago, Dan Robinson said:

The worrying element of this is that these people get to vote and reproduce.

7 hours ago, Dan Robinson said:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAArrrrrrrrrrrghhhhhhhh. My eyes. 

Dammit thats ugly.

2 minutes ago, JinxDuh said:

God that description is atrocious 

Isn't it though ! I particularly like the way he has written it to sound 'gangsta '

32 minutes ago, Nick G said:

Isn't it though ! I particularly like the way he has written it to sound 'gangsta '

So smooth n criss brand new oiled up n smells like money”

IMG_5073.png

I've had a whipround in the workshop and ive got £2.86, 3x M6 washers and an inline crimp. Should just about cover it.

https://www.usedairsoft.co.uk/rif-s/gas-powered_1/army-armament-r609-hi-capa_i59379

"The hi capa is stock with some stock upgrades done it"

If you want to save yourself £10 and a stroke from trying to work out what the hell the above sentence means, you can simply buy it brand new:

https://www.bespokeairsoft.co.uk/army-custom-5-1-hi-capa-gas-blowback-pistol-r609-silver

https://www.usedairsoft.co.uk/rif-s/electric-powered/st-bar-m1918_i59446

So, £420 for a 397 fps full auto capable RIF with a dodgy paint job and broken body pins (Which are kind of important)... Didn't Patrol base just have a bunch of these in a while ago for £440 brand new? 🥴