Macks airsoft dreamers of the week thread

Mack
Message added by proffrink

Mod note: Yes, you can discuss any airsoft-related listing from any website in this thread. This includes listings on AF-UK itself.

Please stay on topic (i.e. about these items). Off-topic posts will be removed.

Seller admits performance on semi is "sluggish" and with that fps it's either busted or they're using seriously heavy bbs. Either way you'd need to be dreaming to think someone would swap a working gun for a broken one

Considering people are trying to get around £300 for smersh rigs on eBay, they're dreaming if they think a seemingly boneyard RIF is that valuable, "rare" model or not. 

2 hours ago, Cannonfodder said:

Seller admits performance on semi is "sluggish" and with that fps it's either busted or they're using seriously heavy bbs. Either way you'd need to be dreaming to think someone would swap a working gun for a broken one

It seems he is a bit of a cunt as well; this is from his FB page.

IMG_1066.jpeg

Edited by Colin Allen

4 minutes ago, Dan Robinson said:

Jesus.... have you scrolled down his profile page?  What a prize bellend LOL.  Looks like most of his "friends" are much the same.

Now that's 2 minutes of my life I'll never get back.

He is an utter twat.

Unfortunately yes I did. If the twat has got that much of a hard on for Vladimir shitbox then then I'm sure the Russian military would welcome him on day 726 of their 3 day speshul military operation 

1 hour ago, Cannonfodder said:

At least he's stopped trying to tell everyone his cyma is a specna arms. 

That is a step forward; now he just needs to get the price down to something more realistic.

Edited by Colin Allen

That Cyma 515 is £90 new and in black on bbguns4less, £109.99 on PB. He's having a laugh if he wants £110 used and two tone bahaha

Two-tone being sold at more than 80% of retail. Is this so highly sought after, even in two-tone, that its resale value percentage is above that of your typical RIF?

£130 new for similar almost 15 years ago, WAS are good, they're not THAT good. So a £50 markup and you've got to pay extra for P&P.

Edited by GiantKiwi
extra clarification

Unless you're willing to sit on this whole bundle for months if not years for a sale, you're definitely dreaming if you think someone newly UKARA-registered will want to drop £3,500 on everything in this listing. What are the chances that anyone would want even 80% of everything listed without wanting to resell the remainder?

Surely breaking this listing down into smaller gun + case/bag + mag pouch + battery, eye/facepro, tactical, grenade and accessory bundles will see it sell more quickly?

I get the seller has sunk a massive cost into something he hasn't got much time on the field for  but bloody hell, I don't think dropping the inflexible atttiude and the expectation of timewasters would hurt.

3 hours ago, Diemaco said:

My thought was that maybe he promised his wife that he'd sell it all, but didn't really want to let it go. 

"Honestly love, I've been trying to sell it for weeks, but no-one want to buy it"

I would agree. Also back of napkin maths, i would say the RIFs only come to a generous £1,500. Lets be more generous and put all the other stuff down for £1,000.

That's only £2,500 so still coming up short on the total.

Edited by rj1986

• Supporters

Wow, that's a cracker.  Here's how I read it:

1 pistol, 1 shotgun, 1 AEG, 1 SMG set up as a DMR (wut)?  Plus stuff.

"Currently set up as a D.M.R 420 -450 fps with .2s  this can be changed using the titan gate advanced mosfet, plug into the laptop."

WUT?

Feel free to view at his house...

thumbnail?panoid=TOw9lSD37sZYhxcJRfX-xg&

Few things scream "clown" louder than..

"6 x 3500 bottles of bbs mixed .2s .25’s .28’s"

What? You've mixed weights together?

I also particularly like the "must have a valid UKARA"....how is he going to check it's live?

6 hours ago, DanBow said:

I could be wrong, I frequently am, but seven bloody hundred an ten of our finest British pounds!!!!

Plus postage 😉

• Supporters
7 hours ago, DanBow said:

I could be wrong, I frequently am, but seven bloody hundred an ten of our finest British pounds!!!!

Nah mate, I'd give him £700 tops, the RMR doesn't work!

18 minutes ago, Lozart said:

Nah mate, I'd give him £700 tops, the RMR doesn't work!

And he'd have to include p&p!