Quick Questions & Simple Answers.

Finius
Message added by Jedi_Master

When you ask a question please do so using red writing that way, it's easy for people scrolling down to find a question.

When you answer a question, please quote (this will make sure the person gets a notification and they can click on it to open your answer straight away and it also lets people answer questions from a while ago if there have been new questions since then) the question and reply in blue writing so we know it's an answer.

If you feel a question simply cannot be answered in one brief post, or is open for a lot of debate, create a topic to discuss it, and link the topic in your answer so everyone can find it.

• Root Admin

For the GBB I'd go with something slightly higher quality like Green Devil bios simply because biodegradable BBs shatter a lot more easily and you don't want that happening where the bolt contacts the hop. I had this issue with my WOC. I should have clarified though - is this a GBBR or just a pistol? With a pistol you won't have this issue.

For the AEG, Madbull and Biosphere I'd say from personal experience that they are largely the same, but Madbull ones seem to cost a bit more because you're paying for the brand.

Frankly though, the difference between all three is negligible anyway.

Admin pouches, what do people use them for? I've stuck a couple of patches to mine but it's always empty.

New mags, good to use immediately or do you need to break them in?

For skirmishes, they aren't useful. But for longer games they are great to keep the map and a pen in it. Easy to access even in gloves.

New midcaps need time to reach their full capacity. Don't force it, just use it.

Thanks dude, i did fill them and empty the. A few times and I did notice they took more each time. Is it ok to fill them and then hold the switch to quickly empty them or is it best to use the gun?

• Supporters

Thanks dude, i did fill them and empty the. A few times and I did notice they took more each time. Is it ok to fill them and then hold the switch to quickly empty them or is it best to use the gun?

Yes, it's okay to empty them manually with the switch thing.

Anyone know if you can wash Oakley Factory Pilot gloves? Had them for a long time and they make my kit bag smell grim lol.

I have a pair, I turned them inside out as best i could and put the through the wash at low temp, no destruction.

• Supporters

Anyone know if you can wash Oakley Factory Pilot gloves? Had them for a long time and they make my kit bag smell grim lol.

Fabreze if you don't want to wash them. It's the velcro that will most likely suffer. I've washed my mechanix gloves loads of times and apart from the velcro coming unstuck they're fine.

Use a gentle cycle though or maybe even just put them on and wash your hands with them on and a bit of washing powder.

• 2 weeks later...