Ed, Let's play a game

geoffreym

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

Dear god.

Is that a random Kriss ejection port about half way down the gun? And an AR type mag in a pistol grip?

I should warn you that I recently became proper good mates with The Hulk, and he hates you.

actually, I've seen a scope and a trigger attached to a banana once..

what about this? you should have seen it a week ago, was playing without the gasblock and with baklite mag!

6qcg.jpg

• Supporters

Here ya go Ed :D

Strike Warrior GBB TM

Good lard! I don't beleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeve it! A 1911 that I actually like the look of!

Still, even with that funky backstrap bit, I doubt it would fit my hands very well... :(

• Supporters

I don't mind the UAR.

• Supporters

I do. I really do. It looks like somebody thought, "I want something that is to assault rifles what Glock 17's are to pistols."

Lego.

• Supporters

And what is the problem with Lego?

• Supporters

I might make some mines out of it...

• Supporters

Just imagine putting a pyro inside a well stuck together block of lego :lol:

• Supporters

^^that's so bad it's good :lol:

• Supporters

Lego's fucking indestructible, the pyro would go off, the Lego would contain the full force of it and maybe just bounce off the ground a little.

And as soon as someone took a piece of Lego off, the full force of the pyro would come out the gap they created.

Usually depends on the quality of the building. When I was a kid I used to make lego models that would smash when dropped 1-2m onto hard flooring. A lego-encased pyro with that sort of structural integrity would be awesome :)

• Supporters

Lego's f*cking indestructible, the pyro would go off, the Lego would contain the full force of it and maybe just bounce off the ground a little.

And as soon as someone took a piece of Lego off, the full force of the pyro would come out the gap they created.

As much as I'd love to agree, try dropping a star destroyer.

I always wondered about those potato masher fore-ends. I heard the first convincing argument for them the other day. As they are separate from the slide, they stop someone standing in front of you pushing the slide back far enough to stop the hammer striking.

Not sure why they need the "meat tenderizer" finish though.

• Supporters

I always wondered about those potato masher fore-ends. I heard the first convincing argument for them the other day. As they are separate from the slide, they stop someone standing in front of you pushing the slide back far enough to stop the hammer striking.

Not sure why they need the "meat tenderizer" finish though.

I think it's meant for breaking windows or something

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.