Ed, Let's play a game

geoffreym

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

As much as I'd love to agree, try dropping a star destroyer.

I had (actually still have, fully built under a pile of crap in the loft,) a Lego plane, was about a metre long and wide, could literally throw it down the stairs, and all that ever fell off was the wheels and the propeller on the front.

Also had an aircraft carrier about 2 metres long, which only broken once when I fell down the stairs carrying it.

Admittedly, they were both modified slightly from the original instructions to make them stronger, but still.

The plane's wings would always fall off otherwise, and the aircraft carrier had a weak middle section, so would snap in half.

• Supporters

I am being dense here, or isn't the obvious use for them beating someone's face in, in a more painful way than with no meat tenderiser?

• Supporters

I've always called them face smashers.

'Cos I assume they were intended to smash people's faces. Simples.

I might have to try that Lego pyro idea in the garden though... I have a megablocs aircraft carrier, s'about a metre long-ish and I know for a fact that if I threw it down the stairs, what I'd find at the bottom would be unrecognisable in comparison what I originally threw down.

• Supporters

I might have to try that Lego pyro idea in the garden though... I have a megablocs aircraft carrier, s'about a metre long-ish and I know for a fact that if I threw it down the stairs, what I'd find at the bottom would be unrecognisable in comparison what I originally threw down.

TBH I wouldn't know megablocs from megabollox. In my day getting blocks with a 45deg flat face was amazing progress from the 3D pixelated universe our imaginations had to work with previously :lol: and blocks in colours that might make anything look even vaguely cool were the tiniest part of anyone's collection, kept in a separate container, hoarded against the depredation of siblings!

Whatever it is though, I want to see the vid of you blowing it up!

On the pistols the "face smashers" are designed so that you can push people away as quite a few semi auto pistols won't fire when out of battery (the slide isn't fully forward).

• Supporters

I have highlighted the cause of the problem. It's not proper Lego.

• Supporters

Ah, you mean Danish Army tactical ballistic Lego... I think you need a UKLRA reg to buy that.

• Supporters

• Supporters

Looking for a Bulgarian Arsenal Shipka, I came across this:

F8AZEU4H67389PL.LARGE.jpg

I think it needs a bundle of MK9's tied to it :lol:

• Supporters

Is there actually supposed to be something bad about that Ian? I've made something similar with K'NEX before, that actually fired the small green pieces quite powerfully, or the slightly larger white pieces pretty accurately.

oh and i want one, i present to you the

Ares Knights Arm Co Chainsaw Airsoft Machine Gun

guns_11.jpg

Not that I'm much for support weapons.. but.. WANT!!

I'm not saying the chainsaw is beautiful but

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3oO7xEGhtgY

This is amazing ... (Sheds single tear)

AK had fallen in safezone "WHO TOUCHED MY GUN!!"...

...funny looks when no one gets the reference -.-'

• Supporters

Is there actually supposed to be something bad about that Ian? I've made something similar with K'NEX before, that actually fired the small green pieces quite powerfully, or the slightly larger white pieces pretty accurately.

Something? Not any one thing, no.

AK had fallen in safezone "WHO TOUCHED MY GUN!!"...

...funny looks when no one gets the reference -.-'

Well, TF2 is about 5 years old now- I'm not surprised really.

• Supporters

Something? Not any one thing, no.

Well from looking at it, it seems it might actually fire, and have a magazine that loads the next round automatically.

It does what it's supposed to do, and as it's made out of K'NEX, you can't get any more realistic than that with it.

• Supporters

I think I might be sick.

post-1901-0-16878500-1381325949_thumb.jpg

• Supporters

I've had to look away. I'm trying to eat...

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.