Ed, Let's play a game

geoffreym

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

Nothing... :ph34r:

• Supporters

James! What the fuck?!

SHUSH!

• Supporters

@two_zero: that's horrible.

So, ever thought about what would happen if you needed tactical stability with a pistol? Think no more.

I present tacti-glock

n7ju.jpg

lspy.jpg

Sorry about the sizes of the pics

• Supporters

^^Yeah, and you could still get a light on one side and a laser on the other!

My hole.

• Supporters

I remember once putting my grip pod on my old Sig before I sold it, and it made it completely recoilless.

Looked totally gay, but there was something immensely satisfying about being able to hold it completely stock-still.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Supporters

Love the way he has to hitch it up to mag change cos of the weight :lol: Sons Of Guns on roids...

this is too much even for me

:(

Looks like something off of Borderlands :D

But seriously, what is it with Americans and Guns, Zombies, Malls & Ninjas?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Supporters

Reminds me of some thompson and sterling clones I once took a look over manufactured by the IRA out of sheet metal. If you literally just stick 'Glock' in to MidwayUK you just can buy every single internal part; couldn't see slides, frames or barrels (which obviously just leaves you with a pile of small bits) but the rest is there.

Also quite reminiscent of the AK an American built using nothing but after-market parts and the blade of a rusty old shovel to form and cut in to a receiver.

Well, I'm still waiting for the suppressor/tracer unit, but this is what I'm currently using. I know Ed is simply just going to love this.

1473013_776709182354514_1418912882_n_zps

The best part? It's based on a real L85 design. Which I got the chance to play around with a few weeks back for my dissertation research. How I love winding up the SUSAT lovers with this thing...

• Supporters

Oh my hole! That really is a collection of horror. The Skorpion one in particular. I feel ill.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.