Ed, Let's play a game

geoffreym

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

you need a name for the m60, it cant be just a modified m60 hmm what about franken60 or the raging ed?

I've decided that her designation will be XP60 (clever huh), and her name will be Emma.

sorry mate, already named her.

• Supporters

James... James... Say it ain't so!?!

my contribution :lol:

imag0503z.jpg

I salute your skill geoff, but I can't say I like the look of Emma. The 'law giver' is so good though... best use of an AR15 platform i've seen so far.

• Supporters

What the flying shit is that?

• Supporters

What the flying sh*t is that?

Looks like a Glock in my hand.

Why didn't they do it bullpup, stick in a V1 mechbox, make it fit standard M4 hops, and you've got a bestseller.

• Supporters

how about my now externally complete MP5K ;):DB)

No.

my trusty ol' mp5?
p1120591cc.jpg

my ak...
p1070558y.jpg

xm177 with DIY hopper (some more batteries used to be taped under the handle also for higher rof)
xhaq.jpg

nerf strongarm.. not my pic but heyho. sadly the rail is not RIS compatible.

Nerf%2BN-Strike%2BElite%2BStrongarm%2B-%

what did I win?

P.S.

you're in luck thou ed.. left my SD card and most my airsoft stuff behind when I left England, so following wont be posted (not today anyway):

-G&P tank with long m203 and side vg.

-mac11 with cable tied red dot and wood piece attached to stock so tall people can use it.

-m9 springer, with spring attached to muzzle, shoots any direction.

-mp5k with batteries (plural) strapped to the outside for more convenient battery swap.

-1911 with safety removed and hole filled.

-mp5 with extended outer barrel.

-pencil & rubber bands bipod.

-and a secret unfinished ak project that I think few will like.

• Supporters

I quite like your MP5, two_zero. Can't say I'm a fan of silver duct tape tho - black gaffer is the way forward (i've got some on the stock of my tac AK holding a steel bar on for balance weight since I put a metal barrel base assembly on her.)

• Supporters

Not really mate, it's like pro cells, they're just consumables and I'm not responsible for the actual transaction. Whatever brand Studio Care sell has never given me any cause to wish it was better.

^^lol

hang on i'll have a look inside a roll

ok so i've got a couple of Scapa, one unbranded, and some Ceders white

• Supporters

^^CKinnerly, have you ground the receiver to get your fire selector to fit? I took a little off the lever itself as well as the receiver on mine.

I haven't noticed that mag catch before though. It doesn't look the same as the LCT one I have on my to do list, what make is it?

• Supporters

^^CKinnerly, have you ground the receiver to get your fire selector to fit? I took a little off the lever itself as well as the receiver on mine.

I haven't noticed that mag catch before though. It doesn't look the same as the LCT one I have on my to do list, what make is it?

No dremeling etc required on this one. King Arms rifle which is put together in the same was as the ancient and venerable TM AK i.e. nothing even slightly like the RS. Selector and mag release addition are KA as well.

Frankly, it's a shoddy, low-quality feeling gun that falls apart when you try and use it, I can only presume it's nowhere near as nice as an LCT or Real Sword because a lot of it is just barely held together with hope and wishes. But it was purely built to troll on a certain group of other trolls, so I was only concerned with the aesthetics to be honest.

shitt... that's a fcuking cool looking ak. You should put a side mounted tactical bipod and an afg, i think it would look awesome.

What kits did you buy? or did you manually put on the front end yourself?

Those pictures are at least 1.5-2 years old now so I'll take updated ones at some point, it looks a lot more USGI M4A1 these days.

The AR front end goes on with an adapter block that goes in place of the usual AK front trunion, made by 'Action' some time back. I don't think they ever made any past the initial batch unfortunately, not seen them in stock for a long time.

ah, kinda like it if it wasn't for the multicam

Well fortunately it was designed for people to hate it, so in its' own strange little way it's actually still doing the job.

• Supporters

AR rail kit on an AK...

A-Noooo.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.