Ed, Let's play a game

geoffreym

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

u wot m8!?

What a coincidence! :P

And now,in response to that Ak-M4 hybrid abomination thing,I shall go full IvanMode!

WHY YOU MIX M16 WITH KALASHNIKOV? IS NOT GOOD ENOUGH AS PROCURED FROM IZHEVSK MECHANICAL WORKS? YOU THINK NEEDS IMPROVEMENT? THEN MAYBE YOU FIND JOB WITH ARMY OF RUSSIA! YOU HAVE DRINKS WITH MIKHAIL KALASHNIKOV. TRADE STORY OF MANY WEAPONS DESIGNED AND DETAILS OF SCHOOL FOR ENGINEERING!

OR MAYBE YOU DO NOT DO THIS. PROBABLY IS BECAUSE YOU NEVER DESIGN WEAPON IN WHOLE LIFE. YOU LOOK AT FINE RUSSIAN RIFLE. THINK IT NEED CRAZY SHIT STICK ON ALL SIDES OF WEAPON. YOU HAVE DISEASE OF AMERICAN CAPITALIST. CHANGE THING THAT IS FINE FOR NO REASON EXCEPT TO LOOK DIFFERENT FROM COMRADE. YOU PUT CHEAP FLASHLIGHT OF CHINESE SLAVE FACTORY ON ONE SIDE. YOU PUT BAD SCOPE OF AMERICAN MIDDLE WEST ON OTHER SIDE. YOU PUT FRONT PISTOL GRIP ON BOTTOM SO YOU THINK YOU ARE LIKE AMERICAN MOVIE GUY JOHN RAMBO. MAYBE YOU PUT SEX DILDO ON TO TO FUCK YOURSELF IN ASSHOLE FOR MAKING SHAMEFUL TRAVESTY OF RIFLE OF MIKHAIL KALASHNIKOV, NO?

RIFLE IS FINE, YOU FUCK IT. IT ONLY GET HEAVY AND STILL NO HIT LARGEST SIDE OF BARN. GO TO FIRING RANGE PRACTICE WITH MANY MAGAZINE OF CARTRIDGE. THEN YOU NOT NEED DUMB SHIT PUT ON SIDE OF RIFLE.

• Supporters

It would be my mode, if I had been born Russian.

Having said that, I may well have disowned said mode because I would have almost certainly been born in the gulag as, with attitudes like my mum's, she definitely belongs there!

back to topic, saw this whilst searching for goblin breakdown diagrams. makes me wonder why we dont get larger capacity revolvers....

20-shot-handguns-500x333_zpsaa531927.jpg

• Supporters

You can get .22 revolvers with more shots than 6. I suppose practical size is the limiting factor.

• Supporters

I love those odd-ball solutions to magazine capacities from back in the days before self loading firearms. There's a youtube channel called 'forgotten weapons' with some brilliant examples, particularly from the muzzle loading era. Not sure if anyone's played Metro 2033, but they definitely got the idea for the crazy rotating-belt fed shotgun in said game from a real life one-off/prototype black powder gun.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Supporters

Had a bit of fun with a G36 and a silencer

G36wrong_zpsd0cc49be.png

That's pretty close to the idea I originally had for my G36 project. Given that i haven't bothered with the ball ache that is trying to figure out how to a] afford & b] bodge a G&P Masterkey kit + M870 onto the underside rail of the RIS I put on there, and looking at yours, I'm thinking I should have gone with a C length RIS rather than K now...

• Supporters

So, when was the last time anyone heard from Geoff?

Yeah.

• Supporters

So, when was the last time anyone heard from Geoff?

Yeah.

Almost 2 days ago... what have you done?

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.