Guns that NEED to be made

DX115FALCON

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Not a gun, but I would like to see replica Midwest Industries / US PALM parts for airsoft.

It would be good if Madbull / PTS or someone would make these.

uspalmak_RIS.jpg

AK_RIS_Damage_Inc.jpg

midwestak.jpg

PAP_M92.jpg

keymodak.jpg

KEYMOD AK! :o

Heresy! AKs are pretty enough without rails haha :D

Heresy! AKs are pretty enough without rails haha.

I know what you're saying. I hate some tactical AKs that have a load of sh*t on them. A good old wooden AK is beautiful but I think the ones I showed look really nice as well though. :)

To add to guns that need to be made, I wish Madbull / Socom Gear would make the KSG and KWA needs to hurry up with their ERG V2 (non-Magpul version, rear-wired!)

20110206233717%21Sniper_rifle.png

Perfect for those post-apocalyptic loadouts, huh. Could probably DIY one using Warrior L96 innards and barrel, cut up some PVC for the rib-like structure on the outer barrel, whip out the plastic polymer moulding for the rest of the body, laser engrave some of the crap on the side of the body, mutate a rifle scope with parts from a POSP scope, pretty much sorted (If you have enough spare cash in your pocket, anyway).

And, while I'm at it...

Halo3-ODST_Silenced-SMG-02.png

Always wanted to do an ODST loadout. Complete with dropping into the skirmish from orbit.

Very obscure and uncommon, I know. It's why I like them. Needless to say, I don't think any airsoft manufacturer would ever make them. I think they're really interesting though and it would be cool to see an airsoft replica.

SAR_109_T_DD_AOR1.jpg

SAR Arms 109T (AOR1)

Desert_Tech_MDR_C.jpg

Desert Tech MDR-C

Crye_Six12_2.jpgCrye_Six12.jpgCrye_Six12_UB.jpg

Crye Six 12 Shotgun

I thought Crye just made camo! I like the modularity but...the cylinder / magazine looks very impractical and awkward for law enforcement or military use. Same reason the US never put the M26 in service?

Also would be great if there were HERA Arms or Strike Industries dust cover replicas.

• Supporters

Speaking of shotguns, someone really needs to design a mechanism that can make tri-shots (or more) semi auto. Or even full auto.

I really want a Benelli Super 90, but I'll be damned if I have to have a silly pump action one.

Surely it can't be that hard to just stick 3 barrels in front of a piston and then stick a P90 gearbox behind them or something? I can't believe it's not been done yet.

Or failing that, some sort of gas or Polarstar powered mechanism. A gas blowback multi-shot Super 90 would be the absolute shit.

• Supporters

Speaking of shotguns, someone really needs to design a mechanism that can make tri-shots (or more) semi auto. Or even full auto.

It's been done, search "Airsoft AA12" on youtube.

And, while I'm at it...

Halo3-ODST_Silenced-SMG-02.png

Always wanted to do an ODST loadout. Complete with dropping into the skirmish from orbit.

Someone's done that mate. They took a regular MP7 and rebuilt the body for it. Think it was on one of the Halo cosplay forums so it might be with having look around on google :)

I really want one as well haha

• Supporters

It's been done, search "Airsoft AA12" on youtube.

I seem to remember that was actually a standard V2 GB in an AA12 shell?

• Supporters

Unfortunately it wad just a mosfet on a 3-round burst :(

Laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmeeee.

Laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmeeee.

I agree. What needs to happen is for somebody (with time funds materials and skills) to combine a trishot 3 -barrel system with a beefy gearbox with a custom air nozzle, a stupidly high torque low speed motor and a trishot loading nozzle... then we're somewhere. For all the GBB hardcore fans, add a system that is not vital to the gun,but takes gas to blow a bolt back every shot, so is optional and just a bit of fun.

Oh,and an electric rotating drum mag wired to the battery.

A nerf firing Carl Gustav would be sweet!

A commercially available mortar firing something other than those big water things that have been done before and ruled by many sites to be due dangerous to they're weight and density. Something firing nerf vortex or the like and a bit more realistic looking be amazing.

A nerf firing Carl Gustav would be sweet!

A commercially available mortar firing something other than those big water things that have been done before and ruled by many sites to be due dangerous to they're weight and density. Something firing nerf vortex or the like and a bit more realistic looking be amazing.

I saw a video from the US of a guy who made an airsoft artillery piece using HPA tanks and Nerf Vortexes. I'm sure it's transferrable if you keep a small HPA tank in the back of a rig/backpack and fit the system into an M2 style man portable system.

www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B000A3I23O?pc_redir=1404323970&robot_redir=1

There we go three man grenade /water rocket/put a beef vortex in in I've shot an American football from mine . And you've got a mortar.

Could even try filling a balloon with bbs and have someone shoot it mid air. That way you get nice distribution

• 2 weeks later...
  • Supporters

I hate to admit to being influenced by rednecks, but after watching that squinty-eyes-too-close-together-lump-of-inbred-grilled-catfish on Sons Of Guns firing the real steel, I really want an EBB PKM.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.