Ollie Talks Airsoft

Reported as well; I hope that the face of the utter cunt who set that up has a close encounter with a sledgehammer.

• 2 weeks later...
On 30/01/2024 at 20:34, rj1986 said:

Also, what fucking lowlife sees a man diagnosed with 3 months to live and thinks "I can scam some people with this"

In a word...  lowlife.  Any more words than that and we will all risk being banned from the Internet forever...

But there are more of them out there...  

Saw posted in the discord server for AI500 that this....   specimen....   is using Ollies cancer diagnosis as something to openly mock and belittle in his videos.

https://youtube.com/@Necr0tronOffical?si=H_mXCW8SXqT6NppS

Like the scam gofund me that was linked earlier in this thread, can we get this scum reported and taken down?

(I have already done so)

On 30/01/2024 at 21:09, Colin Allen said:

hope that the face of the utter cunt who set that up has a close encounter with a sledgehammer.

I agree with that sentiment...  and doubly so for the link I posted above

Edited by Spartan09

I've reported it to YouTube but unless they get lots of reports, I doubt it'll change. Unless he gets the "dark alleyway with no cameras" treatment....😡

1 hour ago, Egon_247 said:

I've reported it to YouTube but unless they get lots of reports, I doubt it'll change. Unless he gets the "dark alleyway with no cameras" treatment....😡

The dark alley treatment is too good for that piece of lowlife scum!

I’ve also reported his channel. 
I cannot for the life of me think what goes through some people’s heads that makes them want to do anything like what he has done/said. 
A lot of mental health issues out there!

Don’t comment or react to his video, as that’s what these pieces of shit thrive on!

Just a nice silent report to YouTube and hopefully he gets removed, until he makes another channel. 

Hopefully karma issues him as awful a fate as poor Ollie has been dealt. 

Thankfully, the fake Go Fund Me page has gone.

I guess they were satisfied with the report and Ollie himself confirming it was a fraud.

Vile example of a 'human'.. reported also.

I've reported all three of his shit vids to YouTube, what an absolute throbber! He needs a swift visit to the pant region from a 105mm shell.

• 2 weeks later...

1 week later.......

Yup they're still up. So Ian at Forgotten Weapons makes genuinely interesting and historical content and gets battered by youtube cos guns. But this mouth breather lays into someone with cancer and its ok. SMDH

Anyone know how olly is doing?

15 hours ago, THE CHIEF said:

Just wow. How is that channel still up 😳

Even worse..   he has uploaded another video...

Reported again, but I wont hold my breath if youtube hasn't given him the banhammer for his previous spiteful videos

Reported as well. being set on fire isn't enough for that wee shite. 

On 24/02/2024 at 11:00, Egon_247 said:

Anyone know how olly is doing?

Im a fan of the Scottish word, though I doubt words are enough. If they were hit by a bus is right it off as karma without a second thought.

8 minutes ago, concretesnail said:

Im a fan of the Scottish word, though I doubt words are enough. If they were hit by a bus is right it off as karma without a second thought.

I think even being hit by a bus is too pleasant and nice for that pos