DOH! #2

gavinkempsell

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

So after dropping an open container of 5000 .2's on my mancave floor do I...

1. count my losses & hoover them up.

2. carefully gather them up, dust them off (i.e. remove any dog hairs & fluff) and use them.

3. cry myself to sleep & stand on them over the next few days till I can be arsed doing 1. or 2.

Edited by gavinkempsell

Well the dodgy bearings on our washing machine turned out to be a dozen .28's. If I had used bios she would have been non the wiser😂

It's a rite of passage. Was playing a few weeks ago, opened a new 1kg bag of BLS 0.28g BBs to put into my Odin and dropped more than half the bag onto the table & floor 🙃 I think I may invest in a few of those fabric BB bags that have the rigid spouts.

Edited by MrTea

Ive done that with 1000 assorted size wood screws.

The plastic container is like a lunchbox and has a handle at the top, but the flap doesn't go over it that handle. SO when you pick it up and it's not clipped at the side, it just falls onto the floor.

The worse bit is, it's not like you accomplish anything picking them up and sorting them, you're just back to where you've started.

• Supporters
18 hours ago, Rogerborg said:

I hear that each Novritsch brand BBs is individually gargled three times by Nov himself.

Pretty sure those are a slightly different set of balls altogether...

11 hours ago, Dan Robinson said:

At least the Roomba can go around later looking for any remaining evidence.

a roomba???

9452037f07b6dc4647498f65ed84faed2b010dd587a19d0095afbbb7b6c86bcb.jpg

15 hours ago, RostokMcSpoons said:

Me and Dan at Spec Ops...

Screenshot_20230915-235326.png.56cff9b18028be05a9dfe45ebe074cd5.png

Screenshot_20230916_145557_OneDrive.thumb.jpg.5f597c3c82b1c1c8c7ede5dfb6013177.jpg

Here's one of me getting a bollocking off her whilst having a test fit of my wedding Kimono (you'll notice shes up on her toes too).....  ah how things never changed in 20 years. 🤣

Edited by Dan Robinson

• Supporters
1 hour ago, Dan Robinson said:

Screenshot_20230916_145557_OneDrive.thumb.jpg.5f597c3c82b1c1c8c7ede5dfb6013177.jpg

Here's one of me getting a bollocking off her whilst having a test fit of my wedding Kimono  🤣

LOL, she owned your ass from the minute she convinced you to wear a dress 😜

6 minutes ago, Tackle said:

LOL, she owned your ass from the minute she convinced you to wear a dress 😜

Haha good one. 😂

Has he got his hands in snow muffs. 😉

Only joshing Nancy.sorry I mean Dan xx 😉

That was my mini pom pom I'll have you know.  And not only is it like a dress - it's a bloody heavy dressing gown with special socks (that my feet were too big for; so they had to go to the local Sumo wrestling school to knick a pair of theirs.

Fun times.

19 minutes ago, Dan Robinson said:

That was my mini pom pom I'll have you know.  And not only is it like a dress - it's a bloody heavy dressing gown with special socks (that my feet were too big for; so they had to go to the local Sumo wrestling school to knick a pair of theirs.

Fun times.

Very fetching I must admit. A light sabre would have complimented the ensemble 👍

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.