Airsoft weapons from Scifi films...

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

What Airsoft weapons do you have that were featured in a Scifi film?

Even M4 variants, P90, Kriss Vector etc...

Nothing specifically "from" sci-fi... just some of my more "regular" guns that've made some sci-fi appearances:

SPAS-12

Ghosts of Mars, Jurassic Park, The Matrix, RoboCop, The Terminator, and a bunch of others - pretty iconic shotgun.

Remington Model 870

Chappie, Elysium, Jurassic World, Terminator Salvation

SV Infinity

Cowboy Bebop the Movie, The Host (2013)

SIG P226

Edge of Tomorrow, Terminator: Genesis, Terminator: Dark Fate, Transformers

vz. 61 Skorpion

Captain America: The Winter Soldier, Equilibrium, The Matrix, Resident Evil: Retribution, Snowpiercer, Virus (1999)

Walther PPK

Inception

Vorpal Bunny

Not from a movie (rather, an anime - Sword Art Online / Gun Gale Online), but I do love it 💖

Now as for the list of sci-fi movie guns I'd like to get... that could be a whole thread on its own 🤣

Edited by TacticalWaifu

@TacticalWaifu I was sure we had a tread like that at some point, although it might have been a more generic 'what would you like an Airsoft version of...'

My list of owned sci-fi weapons is more accidental (Sig 226) and as above my list of 'would like' sci-fi Airsoft weapons is rather long

I guess I should add what I have too... pretty basic & looking for ideas, that's why I posted the thread.

P90, various MP5's - Stargate

Kriss Vector, MP5, UMP - Total Recall2

MAC11, M16A1, MP5, UMP, G36C - Total Recall1

Thompson 1928 (replica)- Star Trek (google it lol)

Han Solo's Blaster (lego) - Star Wars

Prob plenty more but Han Solo's Blaster is the only "made for the movie" weapon I have that's not standard spec.

14 minutes ago, Nick G said:

There is an L85 in the armory shot in Aliens

Awesome, I never knew that.

I was thinking my collection wouldn't have much that could be posted, but a bit of time on IMFDB shows I was wrong so here goes. Also I've included TV shows

H&K SL8:

Jurassic Park 3

Buffy the Vampire Slayer 

Supernatural

Bionic Woman

Walther P99:

Resident Evil

Matrix Reloaded

Underworld 

Stargate SG-1-

Sharknado (not sure it counts as sci fi but I thought I'd give it a mention)

MP5K:

Matrix and many others, although mine is covered in rails and had an AR style stock

R870 sawn off:

Universal Soldier 4

Escape from LA

Dawn of the Planet of the Apes

Edited by Cannonfodder
It's Walther not Walter

1 hour ago, Pupa2794 said:

If you ever manage to get a TK VP70, they're genuinely so much nicer than the HFC/LS. 

I have had several when i was younger i got bored quickly with airsoft guns ( who am i kidding still do) and sold them. Kicker was bought them for practically nothing and sold them just as cheap. It hurts seeing what they go for now.

WE Samurai Edge Gen 2 - Apparently the only Resident Evil movie it's been in has been the most recent one according to the wiki... still counts though.

samuraiedge.thumb.jpg.7bf46c9eac15c485249a4857178ae8b7.jpg

I've got an L85 as per
Nick Gs eagle eye was in Aliens. I believe its the two racks in the rear of the shot.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.