Any one interested in polsim?

eugen

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Not everyone wants to show their looks on internet, isn't it right?

6 minutes ago, EvilMonkee said:

我说这是大约 20 年的前 Copper.....

图片.png

i don't think there is any concerns about making a le loadout, i just like their gear doesn't mean i fully support what they do

• Supporters
1 hour ago, eugen said:

i just like their gear doesn't mean i fully support what they do

23 minutes ago, eugen said:

Doesn't seem like anyone cares about what really matters, well I thought this was a place to really exchange making loadout experience. It seems i was fully wrong😓😓😓

You were doing fine until you made the statement above, at which point you alienated everyone who supports law & order.

Big lol😏

Polsim is very niche, there's very few who are proper dedicated to it.....but that loadout is pretty impressive. 

I have seen it add a huge element to some events and then be almost irrelevant at the next based on how the players are. 

Personally I hate the focus on whether a face is blurred. Some photos just have people pulling silly faces, sometimes there's a genuine reason (workwise) where you don't want pics of you running round playing toy soldiers or fake coppers to be available. Having been heavily involved in recruitment for some big employers I've seen hiring managers get funny about lesser subjects. 

1 hour ago, eugen said:

Doesn't seem like anyone cares about what really matters, well I thought this was a place to really exchange making loadout experience. It seems i was fully wrong😓😓😓

Nah we just like testing you to see if you can take it in good humour.

47 minutes ago, Emergencychimps said:

sometimes there's a genuine reason (workwise) where you don't want pics of you running round playing toy soldiers or fake coppers to be available.

If you have a genuine reason then don't post them.

2 hours ago, eugen said:

i just like their gear doesn't mean i fully support what they do

I wonder if you'll have the same sentiments when you need them. In my experience the majority of people who have a problem with law enforcement do so because they failed the attitude test

It was just a light hearted comment from me. 

No malice or personal attack, that's not me.

The blurred face just reminded me of Bunyip Bluegum from the magic pudding is all. 👍

Regards bud. 

On 26/12/2022 at 16:37, eugen said:

I'm very interested in make european law enforcement loadout. Here are some kits i'm currently making, they are sek from german polizei and raid from french.

IMG_4708.JPG

IMG_3889(20220919-002507).JPG

IMG_3214.JPG

IMG_4888.JPG

Some pics of me wearing them

IMG_4932.PNG

IMG_4933.PNG

IMG_4204(20220924-161238).JPG

IMG_3219(20220901-194855).JPG

I like seeing a well researched and recreated loadout, be it military or police.

Not sure if there is such a thing as polsim? Surely there would have to be crimsim too?

The polizei set up with the shoulder protectors looks a bit ungainly, and may be a bit restrictive in use? 

On 26/12/2022 at 15:37, eugen said:

I'm very interested in make european law enforcement loadout. Here are some kits i'm currently making, they are sek from german polizei and raid from french.

IMG_4708.JPG

IMG_3889(20220919-002507).JPG

IMG_3214.JPG

IMG_4888.JPG

Some pics of me wearing them

IMG_4932.PNG

IMG_4933.PNG

IMG_4204(20220924-161238).JPG

IMG_3219(20220901-194855).JPG

Cool gear!  What does polsim involve?  Do you take part in milsims as a police force or do you do specific polsim events with other players as villains?

• Supporters

What next ?...... PaedSim ? 😏IMG_20221227_212914.jpg.2a63eb0882576ce601581b70a227c97c.jpg

I know, too much lol😬

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
On 27/12/2022 at 21:35, Colin Allen said:

Cool gear!  What does polsim involve?  Do you take part in milsims as a police force or do you do specific polsim events with other players as villains?

Hello, in Europe (mostly Germany, NL and the UK) and Asia we have dedicated PolSim events where we recreate situations that could happen to real life police. In the case of normal uniformed officers things like noise disturbances, car chases, traffic stops etc. and sometimes those situations escelate (planned) and we have things like hostage situations, active shooters, etc. It's pretty interesting. You could call it roleplay.

With kind regards, a guy who has been doing polsim in Germany actively for almost 2½ years now and has been on all events since then.

And just to get a feel: here a few diffrent units we recreate and diffrent kits/ specializations

AR8A1236.jpg

Polish_20230620_121536796.jpg

Polish_20230615_183120085.jpg

Polish_20230518_150548494.jpg

Polish_20230514_152211309.jpg

On 20/04/2023 at 19:02, Raptoid22 said:

I am looking for that belt used by sek ... Can you tell me what is that? At least the brand? 😅

Depends on which SEK. Since the SEK is part of the LKA (Landeskiminalamt = State Criminal Police) every one of the 16 SEK units in Germany use diffrent kits sonce every state orders on their own. M

But most use an inner belt from md textil (mostly the MGS or MGS SpezKr) with and outer belt from either md textil or Lindnerhof. But most are custom models that are not available for the public.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.