The AAP-01 Owners Thread.

Cr0-Magnon
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

what the hell are the I-key and H plates everyone is talking about?   never heard of them before...

as for what i am running in my AAP....   both are totally stock internally, but my black one has has the rail sets and folding stock added to it.

will need some money at the end of this month to put my car through its MOT, so i may be putting the tan one up for sale over the weekend (never even been fired, let alone taken to a game)

11 hours ago, Adolf Hamster said:

am i the only one thinking there's a distinct star-trek vibe going on here

now that you mention it....    *looks again*    no, you arent the only one

11 hours ago, AlphaBear said:

Simply because they can.... they see what’s selling well and tweak it here and there and then offer that product to the market coz they think they will sell more of it. I mean who doesn’t want to own a WE replica of anything right? ;)

well, im happy with my Glock 26C thats WE...   and im also ordering a pair of black lagoon beretta m92s as well...   cant say i have ever really had issues with the glock

1 hour ago, Spartan09 said:

what the hell are the I-key and H plates everyone is talking about?   never heard of them before...

as for what i am running in my AAP....   both are totally stock internally, but my black one has has the rail sets and folding stock added to it.

will need some money at the end of this month to put my car through its MOT, so i may be putting the tan one up for sale over the weekend (never even been fired, let alone taken to a game)

now that you mention it....    *looks again*    no, you arent the only one

well, im happy with my Glock 26C thats WE...   and im also ordering a pair of black lagoon beretta m92s as well...   cant say i have ever really had issues with the glock

I'd better keep off the classified sections..... mental note to myself... don't by a tan plastic polymer pistol..... it may get mistaken for a Hasbro... ;)

2 minutes ago, AlphaBear said:

I'd better keep off the classified sections..... mental note to myself... don't by a tan plastic polymer pistol..... it may get mistaken for a Hasbro... ;)

*note to self* DM alphabear when the advert is posted...

=P

It's all @Steveocee's fault!

2 Hadron H keys ordered, along with an Autobot 50 for my "pistol" and a Decepticon 50 for my "cqb pistol with stock".

12 hours ago, Spartan09 said:

They're an insert for your hop arm, they give a more even pressure across the bucking and are perfect for maple and flamingo rubbers.

Makes your hop arm concave.

iKey is more of a rounded pressure but can be dragged easily.

Hadron h plate is more of a centre pressure and very stable.

4 hours ago, leadly said:

It's all @Steveocee's fault!

2 Hadron H keys ordered, along with an Autobot 50 for my "pistol" and a Decepticon 50 for my "cqb pistol with stock".

How long until OCD bites and you get matching rubbers?

42 minutes ago, Steveocee said:

It's a slippery slope tho.

It made me buy about 12 maple leaf rubbers last year :( now the silicone ones have hit the market, I suspect I'll get another 12 soon -.-

• Supporters
16 minutes ago, Skara said:

It's a slippery slope tho.

It made me buy about 12 maple leaf rubbers last year :( now the silicone ones have hit the market, I suspect I'll get another 12 soon -.-

i don't bulk buy, but i do keep a stock of them around.

but then i keep stock of just about everything these days.....

I've been looking at them but was concerned about the BB capacity. The Tapp was is 1500 but will I ever need that much in 1 game?

Well let’s just say on the last game before lockdown I used 3252 bbs according to my Titan stats. Mind you that was in a recoil and everyone just went bonkers in the afternoon. it was like the shoot out at the OK Coral (however that’s spelt). But in a pistol scenario it’s well unlikely. 

9 minutes ago, leadly said:

I've been looking at them but was concerned about the BB capacity. The Tapp was is 1500 but will I ever need that much in 1 game?

Wait... the Tap is 1500 rounds? What the actual!!! Hell yes 🙌🏼 

Out of stock at High pressure. If you manage to find any let me know as I think I need one!

1 hour ago, AlphaBear said:

So whose using an armourer works drum mag with their plastic fantastic?

i have one, but havent had a chance to field the gun due to lockdowns...

3 hours ago, Steveocee said:

They're an insert for your hop arm, they give a more even pressure across the bucking and are perfect for maple and flamingo rubbers.

Makes your hop arm concave.

iKey is more of a rounded pressure but can be dragged easily.

Hadron h plate is more of a centre pressure and very stable.

ok,  so which one would be best to improve accuracy and rang on an AAP-01, nd what hop rubber would work best with it?

(thinking of adding to a list of parts i want/need to buy for the time when the gun breaks or requires a new barrel...  whichever comes first)

4 hours ago, Adolf Hamster said:

i don't bulk buy, but i do keep a stock of them around.

but then i keep stock of just about everything these days.....

Same, I didn't buy them at once, but one/two every order so now I have a nice stock of parts.

Anyway, tomorrow I'll be taking the SMG with me and it's gonna be a cold temperature test, forecast says -8° at 8 am on the field, rising to -2° by noon. I honestly expect malfunctions and poor efficiency on the extendo but good performance on the WE mags, I'll be running nimrod green gas (nuprol 2.0), place your bet.

10 minutes ago, Skara said:

Same, I didn't buy them at once, but one/two every order so now I have a nice stock of parts.

Anyway, tomorrow I'll be taking the SMG with me and it's gonna be a cold temperature test, forecast says -8° at 8 am on the field, rising to -2° by noon. I honestly expect malfunctions and poor efficiency on the extendo but good performance on the WE mags, I'll be running nimrod green gas (nuprol 2.0), place your bet.

Bloody hell man! Minus eight. Hope you have heated gear.

Dont drop anything,it will shatter.lol

❄❄🌡

Regards 

@Skara-8C? Sweet Mary! Don't think much will work at that temperature..... mind you people seem to play ok in colder places than that so it would be interesting to see how things transpire... How come you're not using black gas? 

1 hour ago, AlphaBear said:

How come you're not using black gas? 

Because it never gets below 0 here and usually it creeps up to 9/10 on a sunny day in this period, so black gas isn't really needed.

Also yeah, need to pack a fleece because it's gonna be brutal, that part of the field is also wet af all year round :D

4 hours ago, AlphaBear said:

@Spartan09check out hadron designs website. Buy the cnc H plate and a pink flamingo bucking 50 degrees. 

I have both waiting in my box of bits to be used with erm something ;) 

i think i know what you mean... 😉

i will give their site a look,  but i wont be buying parts just yet

16 hours ago, Skara said:

Because it never gets below 0 here and usually it creeps up to 9/10 on a sunny day in this period, so black gas isn't really needed.

Also yeah, need to pack a fleece because it's gonna be brutal, that part of the field is also wet af all year round :D

Okay the AW extendo is shit. It went through a whopping 10 bbs before running out of gas. Meanwhile them WE mags ran flawlessly even in sub zero temperatures. Pumping out all 23+ rounds without any sign of cooldown.

The parts are starting to arrive!

Had a moment of almost weakness last night and thought "why did I buy a ZCI barrel when I can buy PDI?" and then U-turned and decided to stick with ZCI.

2021 Autobot in 60° is very pliable, does feel a bit softer than the older 60's. Looking forward to what it can do.

Dug out my nozzle springs so have an AIP 140% to go in.

Dug out my fibres

Parts waiting for;

H plate

Short stroke

Parts debating on;

CowCow trigger as the stock trigger is a bit sloppy

Waiting until all parts are present and then I only have to take it apart once.

You going to do a build video for your YouTube channel @Steveocee??

Then I can copy your upgrades 😂

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.