Macks airsoft dreamers of the week thread

Mack
Message added by proffrink

Mod note: Yes, you can discuss any airsoft-related listing from any website in this thread. This includes listings on AF-UK itself.

Please stay on topic (i.e. about these items). Off-topic posts will be removed.

28 minutes ago, Cannonfodder said:

So that's a grand for 2 fucked guns, a pistol and a load of generic unbranded kit. Definitely a dreamer

He's been trying to shift them since May; strangely, nobody seems interested.

Even then, the "seized" gun is a MyMateDaveCustomAirsoftUpgrade at Tier 3 which adds an additional £440 to the price of the AEG (holy fuck I would have done it for a crate of beer) for a gearbox overhaul, compression set overhaul, AOE correction, new inner barrel, bucking & nub and that's NOT including a MOSFET. He wants £400 for a gun that doesn't work after paying all that money for upgrades and paying £350 for the AEG itself.

The parts list is also clearly listed on the site so he really didn't try his hardest there.

But remember "THIS IS A ABSOLUTE BARGAIN … all this gear has seen only 5/6 games in its life and was all purchased from new". Don't miss out lads but why the fuck is some of the gear still dirty if you're trying to sell it?!

I'd probably give him less than £200 for the LCT AK105 because it's likely scuffed to fuck and needs repair/new parts that actually make it work rather than seize.

Edited by MrTea

On 10/08/2023 at 22:24, Cannonfodder said:

So that's a grand for 2 fucked guns, a pistol and a load of generic unbranded kit. Definitely a dreamer

I wonder why he doesn't just cut his losses as he is leaving the hobby and sell separately or at least in smaller bundles especially as the two AKs are boneyard.

I don't see many people joining airsoft blowing a grand on a bundle with broken guns and uncleaned kit. Even fewer who are UKARA registered are going to pay for this when they can buy their own AK105, upgrade parts and have peace of mind that the damn thing actually works for a similar fee.

Edited by Galvatron

12 minutes ago, Galvatron said:

I wonder why he doesn't just cut his losses as he is no leaving the hobby and sell separately or at least in smaller bundles especially as the two AKs are boneyard

I'm guessing 2 reasons.

1, he's delusional about how much it's worth.

2, lazyness as it would involve some effort 

• Supporters

Seller: want it all gone asap 

Also, seller: would rather be patient and wait for it to sell as I know it’s worth

Hey, this is Goat Track Maccy-D's Guy.  Now letting slip that this bargain bundle is actually in Croydon, and (of course) collection only.

• Supporters
2 hours ago, Adolf Hamster said:

Also why are there as many radios as there are spare mags?

"Mates, come on, mates, give it a try with me, it's awesome, mates, it's my forever hobby, ma- bugger it, I'm out."

• Supporters
3 hours ago, Rogerborg said:

"Mates, come on, mates, give it a try with me, it's awesome, mates, it's my forever hobby, ma- bugger it, I'm out."

If it aint that then the only other explanation is all but 1 of those radios are dead, because i have no idea why you'd want more than 1 otherwise......

1 hour ago, Adolf Hamster said:

why you'd want more than 1 otherwise..

I bought a pair so that the boy and I could communicate on gameday.... He only then used them as an excuse to push the "swearing is only allowed on airsoft days" rule to breaking point.   Now he's emigrated they are going to wind their way back to Mr Bezos for a refund. 😂

I have this absolute gem, found with a couple of questions in place on the add already, so shocked to not see it here.

With added electrical tape....

Postage and PayPal fees to be discussed.....

Man, get me some of what they are smoking

3 hours ago, Tackle said:

Definitely not the norm, but it's collection only so at least someone can check what their getting, I used to live 5 minutes from there, I'd have been on it like a tramp on chips🍟

It's either true & better to get something for it than leave it behind,

OR

It's dodgy af & he's flogging his flatmates kit before getting the hell out of dodge before his flatmate & his ex get back from holiday lol😏

I am intrigued as to how he managed to post a sales ad so soon after joining, without making any posts.

Edited by Colin Allen

• Supporters
5 hours ago, Colin Allen said:

I am intrigued as to how he managed to post a sales ad so soon after joining, without making any posts.

No idea ? 🤔

• Supporters
10 hours ago, Colin Allen said:

The power of desperation?  Secret rule change.

Either way, it could be entirely legit, just don't treat it as differently from any other purchase, irrespective of the riveting tale being spun.

• Supporters
1 hour ago, JinxDuh said:

Well it’s set as complete so it must have been real. Somebody got a bargain 😂

C'mon, who got it, hands up

aleluia.gif

2 hours ago, Tackle said:

C'mon, who got it, hands up

aleluia.gif

I would have, if I had seen it in time.  It was a very good price.