justbbguns / Justbbguns.co.uk / Just bbguns

rapidpew

• Supporters

Fatty still owes me:

2 choccy bars from Easter promo I never got

maybe 3 or more lame ar$e gun key rings that dig in you from your pocket

2 mags that should of been included with 2 so-called recon or f*cked aeg's

plus wrong item sent and could not get around red tape of send correct item and bill my paypal

if I order another battery on its own - keep fingers crossed they send correct type I ordered - nunchuck

but would have to pay postage again ffs when they f*cked up, or send item back and wait for them to send

correct one - look just send me a paypal invoice ffs for a battery and then I pay battery price - you ship it

(free as it your f*uck up)

Nope they gotta have other battery back - uhm who the f*uck is paying return postage ???

Well we may be able to reimburse you once we receive it back....

Look I need this in less than 3 days for a skirmish can you just....

No you need to send the....

Oh just f*uck off JambWow, I will get by and keep the wrong battery you muppets sent me

but missing mags, moody recon gun and finally where's my chocolate chubby ???

THAT was the last straw and went to BBGuns4Less & OnlyBBguns instead for cheaper airsoft stuff

yeah service might have improved - couldn't have got much worse

I have a feeling it's the translation of jing gong

If I remember correctly, Jing Gong translates as 'to fight' in chinese

Maybe Jing Gong just did it as a marketing strategy, IE English sounding name would appeal more to us and Americans? Picked up their clone of the Marui M733 a few years back, not a bad gun at all for £90 at the time. (Not from JBBG though. . . . )

Maybe Jing Gong just did it as a marketing strategy, IE English sounding name would appeal more to us and Americans? Picked up their clone of the Marui M733 a few years back, not a bad gun at all for £90 at the time. (Not from JBBG though. . . . )

I don't have any problems with JG, to be honest.

• Supporters

it does ring a bell that Double Eagle was a new name change for something else

not sure Golden Eagle Jing Gong or Joe Blogs but think I saw something

then again that is if the post was accurate in first place....

Always try to check info on numerous sites - especially US ones not just cheap UK sites

they often don't hold back on reviews I found or will do a decent proper review

So today, I went to my local airsoft shop to see if they have any new stock. Nope, none.

So a big lad comes in and goes "That shotgun I bought off you was AWESOMEZ for getting those magpies off our roofs, but then it broke, can I hav a looky an' buy another one?"

So he looks at a sh*tty double eagle m41 spring g36c and I go "wtf is that guy doing...?" Then he says, "May I look inside the box?" The guys says yes, opens the box and attempts to assemble the gun but was a massive failure because he was shoving the handguard in upside down and I was like "ahahaha wtf, this guy knows nothing about airsoft" and it's kinda true, he kept going on about how much fps it might have. Then I chipped in and said, "it's around 230, and you put the handguard around this way".

I showed the guy how to assemble a sh*t gun and he said "Wow, this guy knows his stuff!" heartily, then the big guy said how he was looking at getting some "PRO" gun from a website that was over £100 for some backyard shooting. Then I asked what website it was, he said "I dunno, but it had BBgun in it's name" I said, "is it JUSTbbguns?"

"Aye mate! It is!"

Then I said, "Nonono, anything with BB in it's name, don't trust it, they sell terrible guns and tend to over price them"

"Oh, ok, that's true I guess, well I looked at another website called airsoftworld, any good?

"Yeh! That's a half decent website that you could buy from, aye."

So then, he shoved away the double eagle g36c and decided to look at the other guns, unfortunately, the shop didn't much stock at the moment apart from sh*tty double eagle m83's and g36c, but suddenly, I saw a double eagle (yes, double eagle) tri shot shotgun. So I told him, "This is a half decent gun for back yard shooting, shoots 3 bbs at a time, triple the fun!"

And he was like "Aw sweet mate! Now that's a proper airsoft shotgun!" The good thing is, it was priced at about £35 which is cheaper than alot of websites that sell this.

So the chat went on for another half an hour and talked about airsoft and what to do and what not and it was fun.

After that, he packed his stuff, bought the gun and took it home and i'm proud; I saved a guy from falling into the evil, dick ripping wrath of jambwow.

oh I DO have an issue with the name "Jing Gong"... if you have not already heard about them what first comes to mind if cheap china. but golden eagle firstly sounds too close to double eagle, secondly sound like a childish attempt to make a "cool" name.

definitely! and with our preknowledge of that, no problemo. but the name in it self, to one who is not familiar to the brand, is hardly one that gives great confident. not in the west anyway.

• Supporters

Some - well a number of China gun makers do "sometimes" manage to make a ok-ish or even half decent gun

in some instances they also can make quite a good gun

BUT the same manufacture or Branding goes on the very common crap china guns so it gets really confusing

Other more reliable makes just don't skimp on quality - or not with their name on it

and we all know many people tweak or JBBG lie their ar$e off a "bit"

but I know my B500A1 is one of the most powerful DMR's I can buy

(just need to get hop up right according to JambWow)

I'm new to the sport (a.k.a gullible) so I just wanna share this info in case someone consider buying from them. Bought my first full metal gun from them which is a WE 1911 "Pro" (yep, that's what they used to advertise the gun), and it functions solidly enough, all though it has a full length guide rod which make it really tricky for me to try and disassemble the gun. Fast forward few weeks, when I was watching a few vids of how to disassemble the gun, I noticed all of them have a GI rod instead of full length, so I got curious and did some research.

Truthfully enough, I found out they sold me the 1943 version instead of the 1911 Original A series which they used picture and all data to advertise. Contacted them that day asking them to correct their informations and for a compensation (who know,just trying my luck there). Two days later, they closed the ticket without replying, and on the website, all the informations stay the same including the pictures, except the name is now WE 1911 only, no longer "Pro".

FYI: They don't sell the 1943 version anywhere on their website so it's quite obvious they are trying to sell them under the name of another gun here, for good reason. The 1943 is slightly shorter, shoots at lower FPS and the guide rod really makes it a pain.

I'm new to the sport (a.k.a gullible) so I just wanna share this info in case someone consider buying from them... FYI: They don't sell the 1943 version anywhere on their website so it's quite obvious they are trying to sell them under the name of another gun here, for good reason. The 1943 is slightly shorter, shoots at lower FPS and the guide rod really makes it a pain.

I understand that this sort of thing happens quite a lot. They often don't take heed of any constructive criticism at all. By the way (going by your 1 logged post) Welcome to the forums!

they sell some amazing shooters, think they supply the raf regiment?

I've heard that RAF Reg is supplied by Fire Support. JBBG probably make this little white lie in order to sound more professional. Wouldn't surprise me at all

4chan/9gag go after anyone. I'd personally say that JBBG will die in the next 6 months. Almost everyone knows they're a fraud.

I usually agree wth you Metile, but they run too effective an operation for them to go bust now. Sadly sites like OnlyBBGuns, JBBG and Airsplat (US based- trust me, they suck!) are too good at doing what they do to go under.

I guess. The point is that people are saying they've stepped up their game and the probably haven't. I reckon someone will sue them and they will win a lot of money.

• Jedi_Master changed the title to justbbguns / Justbbguns.co.uk / Just bbguns