justbbguns / Justbbguns.co.uk / Just bbguns

rapidpew

• Supporters

UUuuuurrrrrrgggghhhhhhh - no

that is NOT FANTASTIC

AND HELL NO I DEFFO NOT WANT TO FEEL THE QUALITY FFS

Jeeeeeeezzzz - mind you it could be a laugh if somebody got a mask of him and use it in a game mode at your next shoot

maybe called "Hunt the tw*t" or something - I could think of other names but probably get a warning

"SRC, Tokyo Marui, Golden Eagle..."

Sure mate, it really does have a gearbox of similar quality to those brands.

I understand about the law, but that amount of orange just makes it look like a nerf gun.

To be honest, I don't think that Mark (Jambwow) understands the law.

• Supporters

I think that was a fake video - nearly all jbbg videos have the classic:

get your bag of bb's - fill the mag up a bit and empty the rest on the floor....

(it nearly always happens - he puts more bb's on floor than in mag)

But he used the bottle of bb's not a bag this time - damn

and all orange guns - jeez

I think that was a fake video - nearly all jbbg videos have the classic:

get your bag of bb's - fill the mag up a bit and empty the rest on the floor....

(it nearly always happens - he puts more bb's on floor than in mag)

But he used the bottle of bb's not a bag this time - damn

and all orange guns - jeez

That was on Jambwow's channel

Hey! Im the one who found this picture , you just stole it from a thread I made a while back :P

jambwow_zps69373eb7.jpg

Don't worry its not actually jambwow. I was watching a youtube video by these guys called "simplepickup" and saw this dude, thought it looked exactly like jambwow and had to take a screenshot :P

Rex

Hey! Im the one who found this picture , you just stole it from a thread I made a while back :P

jambwow_zps69373eb7.jpg

Don't worry its not actually jambwow. I was watching a youtube video by these guys called "simplepickup" and saw this dude, thought it looked exactly like jambwow and had to take a screenshot :P

Rex

MY EYES! THEY BUUUUURRRRNNNN!!!!

jambwow_zps69373eb7.jpg

Rex

Sure mate, that's the only reason why you took a screenshot haha ;)

Got a reply to one of my comments on jambwow's channel. Well, he only said thanks a lot but that sounds good.

He asked if they'd do a review of the 'M4A1 pro aeg' cos he's looking for his first gun.

commentutube.png

Actually, TBH I'm not sure now if a G&G Combat Machine will last longer than an AEG M4A1. I imagine the G&G will be better quality though. Either way I still recommended a good first gun so I guess I helped. The AEG M4A1 is £150 and full metal, transparent polymer CM16 £100 (exc. battery & charger) So yeah...

• 1 month later...

I recently bought a bunch of things from Justbbguns, We only had issues with one item. Which turned out to have been something very minor, But by request posted another as soon as the original arrived to get it back in time for a birthday.. We did have a free mag that came with an AEG bundle break on us as it was abit naff but i didnt expect it not to be as a random extra. Gun itself fires scarily straight and is quite efficient. I also bought my own M4S from there which works brilliantly :)

Zee who i spoke to during the return was brilliant and very helpful, Sounds like the poor guy gets almost all of the work load so try to be nice to the poor chap if you have to wait abit for a response (Our contact was only a few hours wait, Longest we waited was next day for response but it wasnt as busy as i can be at the time)

Naturally we ignore their..er.. BBguns sections and aim more for *pro airsoft* which is more of a mixture of starter airsoft gear to mid level. They are gradually getting some decent stock in including some nice RIFS and not just the orange :) I imagine people would be willing to take some of the new ones to games.

I was also happy with delivery, The company they used actually bothered to find out where we were xD. Normally we have to arrange for people to call us when they are near due to the odd location.

I recently bought a bunch of things from Justbbguns, We only had issues with one item. Which turned out to have been something very minor, But by request posted another as soon as the original arrived to get it back in time for a birthday.. We did have a free mag that came with an AEG bundle break on us as it was abit naff but i didnt expect it not to be as a random extra. Gun itself fires scarily straight and is quite efficient. I also bought my own M4S from the8re which works brilliantly :)

Zee who i spoke to during the return was brilliant and very helpful, Sounds like the poor guy gets almost all of the work load so try to be nice to the poor chap if you have to wait abit for a response (Our contact was only a few hours wait, Longest we waited was next day for response but it wasnt as busy as i can be at the time)

Naturally we ignore their..er.. BBguns sections and aim more for *pro airsoft* which is more of a mixture of starter airsoft gear to mid level. They are gradually getting some decent stock in including some nice RIFS and not just the orange :) I imagine people would be willing to take some of the new ones to games.

I was also happy with delivery, The company they used actually bothered to find out where we were xD. Normally we have to arrange for people to call us when they are near due to the odd location.

It sounds like they have upped their game in the past few months (since I last ordered from them). I might do a retailer review video on them when I need to buy something that thy have (attachments, mags, etc)

why on earth would they do that... oh jbbg....

Because Jambwow wants the Jing Gong guns to sound like "something very special", and not just your ordinary JG

• Jedi_Master changed the title to justbbguns / Justbbguns.co.uk / Just bbguns