Teh Bestest Gnus Thread

DX115FALCON

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

This is the thread for the best guns on the forum!

Post pics of what you consider to be "Um Bestest Gnu in Teh Wlord"!

I nominayte teh ORINGE M14!!!1

SEE! IT AM OSSIMEST EV0R!!!

76002703d1.jpg

*basically, why the hell are all of these "G36 Thread" or "L85 thread" popping up all of a sudden? Kinda seems a wee bit odd to me.

This are by miles the bestest gun, it is miles more betterer than any other of them guns. It iz proper realistic and are shiny:

http://www.moretoyguns.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=4T&Product_Code=250P&Category_Code=9700

Chock, I prefer my gnus hairy

wwii0213.jpg?itok=2ARe0zYX

This is the 'bestest' gun as it is actually a gun. Call an L85 a gun in front of someone in the military and you are in for a world of ear ache. (Valuable life lesson I learnt in cadets :rolleyes: )

• Supporters

wwii0213.jpg?itok=2ARe0zYX

This is the 'bestest' gun as it is actually a gun. Call an L85 a gun in front of someone in the military and you are in for a world of ear ache. (Valuable life lesson I learnt in cadets :rolleyes: )

Except an L85 IS a gun. It is also a rifle of course but then "rifle" is just a sub set of "gun".

Isn't there a rhyme, a gun is for fun, but a rifle is for killing not for fun? Or something like that. All we seem to learn in cadets is that and drill.

Oh OK, and some valuable life lessons as we as how to piss your corporal off...

"A gun is a normally tubular weapon or other device designed to discharge projectiles or other material.[1] The projectile may be solid, liquid, gas or energy and may be free, as with bullets and artillery shells, or captive as with Taser probes and whaling harpoons."

Yup, it's a gun

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.