Quick Questions & Simple Answers.

Finius
Message added by Jedi_Master

When you ask a question please do so using red writing that way, it's easy for people scrolling down to find a question.

When you answer a question, please quote (this will make sure the person gets a notification and they can click on it to open your answer straight away and it also lets people answer questions from a while ago if there have been new questions since then) the question and reply in blue writing so we know it's an answer.

If you feel a question simply cannot be answered in one brief post, or is open for a lot of debate, create a topic to discuss it, and link the topic in your answer so everyone can find it.

• Supporters
21 minutes ago, simonh said:

Is there a what’s it worth thread? I picked up a nuprol ak21 as part of a deal that I want to move on. But no idea what sort of value it has 

It's called the "appraisals section"

• 4 weeks later...
  • Moderators

Coloured RED bit (as on phone and never been able to change it to red in all my years on here! 🙄)

Q1

need a new battery charger that can charge more than one battery at a time, min 2 tbh

any ideas, kinda out of touch with new chargers 😂

Q2

whats new in eye pro?, still use my ESS fan googles or revisions ones but looking to upgrade now my son wants to play more… 

TIA 👍😉

• 2 weeks later...

What needs to be done (if anything) to maintain hi-cap magazines, and ideally, to prevent several BBs jamming against each other where they are first picked up by the cogs/wheel?

On 02/09/2024 at 10:22, The_Lord_Poncho said:

What needs to be done (if anything) to maintain hi-cap magazines, and ideally, to prevent several BBs jamming against each other where they are first picked up by the cogs/wheel?

Nothing needs to be done.  Do NOT spray any lubricant into the magazine.

If its not feeding properly then there is a problem with the mechanism and may need disassembly.

Edited by EDcase

1 hour ago, mikekurtis said:

Users must know about this!

Know about what? Your crap website that looks like a school project from 2002 which undoubtedly you're going to spam us with adverts?