Ed, Let's play a game

geoffreym

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I actually really like that! I'd (if this was real combat and not airsoft) have it as a semi automatic, forefeiting the original action. I'd keep the swing there though, maybe fix it to the stock and make it like a knuckle duster for when you need to crack some skulls!

I think it's due to Californian laws or something, rifles aren't allowed pistol grips, only those built into the stock or something along those lines.

Didn't you know that modern techno polymer pistol grips enable your clip to carry .50 inch BMG (Baby Mass Gore) calibers while allowing the weapon to be concealed in an average pants pocket?

• Supporters

Didn't you know that modern techno polymer pistol grips enable your clip to carry .50 inch BMG (Baby Mass Gore) calibers while allowing the weapon to be concealed in an average pants pocket?

To be fair, over in the UK, we can't really criticise :lol:

I think I've officially turned my back on LWA for this.

I think I've officially turned my back on You for using an iPad :P

But seriously, that gun is horrid!

• Supporters

I think I've officially turned my back on LWA for this.

Wrong.

I think I've officially turned my back on You for using an iPad :P

But seriously, that gun is horrid!

Right...But then wrong.

I want to make love to it.

Tactical BAR could carry my babies any day. Add Tactical Winchester and I've got the perfect threeway. Assuming Sibel Kekilli and Natalie Dormer from Game Of Thrones aren't up for it...

I actually really like that! I'd (if this was real combat and not airsoft) have it as a semi automatic, forefeiting the original action. I'd keep the swing there though, maybe fix it to the stock and make it like a knuckle duster for when you need to crack some skulls!

I'd get the barrel replaced with a higher quality one with a better twist rate and add some decent optics to the top for a designated marksman role. Lever action's much quicker than bolt and quieter than semi automatic :D

Tactical BAR could carry my babies any day. Add Tactical Winchester and I've got the perfect threeway. Assuming Sibel Kekilli and Natalie Dormer from Game Of Thrones aren't up for it...

I love the tactical BAR. Some historical weapons are ruined when made tactical, but I think, with a little receiver milling to shed excess weight (shallow slots cut into the side like on a P226's slide) it could be made much better and lighter.

I'd love to see a tactical Bren with a G36 style double bollock mag on the top, it's be a laugh :D

Now I've seen everything.

grizzly_custom_guns_tactical_marlin_1894

actually, it makes tactical sense. Time used to re chamber a lever action or a pump rifle is used to identify where to put the next shot, while still keeping the rifle at target. I'm not to good at the science of it, but generally more shots will hit the intended target than with a semi automatic.

also lever action is UK legal while semi or pump action isn't (unless .22)

• 4 weeks later...
  • Supporters

if it only had a fixed stock...

wait no top rail?? then again, I always think it silly when people put optics on shotguns ~eyeroll~ (assuming it is one?)

what's wrong with an optic on a shotgun? a red dot or holographic sight is always going to be quicker to acquire in close quarters than iron sights.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.