Cameron364

The 'What have you just bought' Thread

7629 posts in this topic

You need OD straps?? I have a spare set! One was damaged so sent back to UKtactical and they had it repaired.

oh and few bits came today....

75EE01E8-5446-42F4-BFD6-3D8B3308B965.jpg

also got the MTP shirt but it smelt so bad of smoke it went straight into the washing machine!

Lozart likes this

I need Coyote straps really but for the right price.....

My first gun! Went for the G&G GC16 Raider-L, full metal version. While in airsoft world I got the h-hop installed, purchased a red dot, extra mag and lipo battery. Gun is great fun and enjoying it!

post-5483-0-29349600-1385577407_thumb.jpg

Big Joe and CaptainSwoop like this

Nice one joe, welcome to the addictive world of buying gear! Don't get addicted to purchasing all the glittery stuff though! :D

Nice one joe, welcome to the addictive world of buying gear! Don't get addicted to purchasing all the glittery stuff though! :D

Like diamanté mesh goggles? Or is that different?! :P

^^Yeah, that is different. That'd be the addictive gay stuff.

@Sam: Go mental, a Splav sniper harness, mate!

For me:

171160356123_1.jpg Soviet GP-7 Respirator Bag - US$9.50 delivered (part of a combo deal but t'other stuff isn't airsoft related) ~ Fleabay

321254983556_1.jpg Soviet Belt Buckle - £3.49 Delivered ~ Fleabay

sku_253513_1_small.jpg Knock Off Serpa for USP - $14.70 Delivered ~ DX.com

vns_1018.jpg 3x1000 Vanaras 0.4g BB's ~ The Dark Place (thx for the heads up, Sam)

Big Joe likes this

Just got myself:

• 1 OD Bulle Recon fleece
  • 2 Bulle patches (dark side meter and pirate flag)

£41.47 off Flecktarn

And;

• 2x GR16 midcaps
  • 1 OD fleece hat
  • 1 basic double screw sound suppressor (MP5 barrel extension, here I come...)

£58.47 off ProAirsoftSupplies.

About 12p shy off £100. Nice.

Funny story about the payment; I found a check for £100 addressed to myself from a relative in an old christmas card (getting the xmas decorations out of the loft etc) it's dated 12/12/2010 :D

Ian_Gere likes this

Ordered some LiPo and a charger. plus a Magpul Handguard to go on the M15 that is still 'stock'

Today I walked into my local shop to get me a hop rubber and a speedloader for tomorrow... walked out with an M60. :/

Jaysus...bet you were surprised :D

Today I walked into my local shop to get me a hop rubber and a speedloader for tomorrow... walked out with an M60. :/

...as you do :lol:

SKD Tac had a sale on last week so.. yeah.

IMG_1478_zps2e7975a3.jpg

• SKD Enhanced BDU shirt - 'Charlie' variant
  • FirstSpear Assaulter's Gun Belt Sleeve
  • Gen 2 MBUS Front and Rear
  • Gear Sector Scout Light Mount
  • Mid-length MOE Handguards
  • PIG FDT Alpha Touch Gloves

G&G mock suppressor and my 2 extra midcaps arrived, and I was expecting them on monday :D

1ze8qw9.jpg

How much was the suppressor? Looks sweet mate!

£17 :D :D :D

It has the quality of a £40 MadBull suppressor as well, although the finish is a little powdery- I'm sure that'll come off with handling though :)

An ultrafire c8 flashlight http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/UltraFire-High-Power-C8-1300LM-CREE-XM-L-T6-LED-Flashlight-Torch-5-Mode-18650-/330917424593?pt=UK_SportsLeisure_Camping_LightsLanternsTorches&hash=item4d0c372dd1

and a pressure switch soon to follow ( only £2.00 from hong kong :P )

You can get both the flashlight and switch for £8.40 with free delivery from hk so long as you dont mind waiting a few weeks :)

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/290929334879?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

However if you dont already have one you will need a 18650 battery and charger .

Or if you're willing to sacrifice a bit of brightness, you can get this

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/161150182883?_trksid=p2055120.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT%C2'>

Edited by rexfan10

argh, for some reason no matter how many times i edit my post it keeps deleting my last few lines :wacko:

It should say:

Or if you're willing to sacrifice a bit of brightness, you can get this http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/161150182883?_trksid=p2055120.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

with a pressure switch (£2) for only £6 all together, and tbh i cant think of anything else id rather spend £6 on :P

Nice price aswell haha. Bit of scrubbing that'll fall off;)

Isit long?

Turns out having it in a humid environment takes the powdery feel off (before you get any ideas it's the bathroom with the shower running :P )

It's about 17.2cm long- it looks quite good on my MP5 as well however I can't test it on there atm as I need to put a new motor connector on it.

Turns out having it in a humid environment takes the powdery feel off (before you get any ideas it's the bathroom with the shower running :P )

It's about 17.2cm long- it looks quite good on my MP5 as well however I can't test it on there atm as I need to put a new motor connector on it.

I started reading that getting very worried haha.

Get it fixed man!

Doing it this evening mate, it's my loaner gun atm so I'm not too worried about it however someone's borrowing it next saturday.