The 'What have you just bought' Thread

Cameron364

4 minutes ago, Wavey_Gravey said:

Looks like a MOE and Troy battle axe stock had a baby. I like that.

It's crap.

My MOE fixed stock slides beautifully onto the buffer tube with zero wobble whatsoever. This is wobblier than a wobbly thing and I don't want to use tape to shore it up (the usual velcro mod doesn't work with it either). This is intended as an entry level Precision Rifle stock, but in reality it's useless for that.

So I am now going to test Brownells UK returns policy...🙄

• Supporters
2 hours ago, Wavey_Gravey said:

Looks like a MOE and Troy battle axe stock had a baby. I like that.

It made me get a bit of sick in my mouth.

vert grip as apparently i dont own one in black plus the silent industries alhpa hop unit, dial, feed tube support, inferno nozzle, g & g green bucking and a omega nub.

Figured if i was ordering one of the parts from silent industries i might aswell order the lot.

2 hours ago, ghostwalker said:

vert grip as apparently i dont own one in black plus the silent industries alhpa hop unit, dial, feed tube support, inferno nozzle, g & g green bucking and a omega nub.

Figured if i was ordering one of the parts from silent industries i might aswell order the lot.

Pic’s, or it never happened 

Edited by Enid_Puceflange

1 hour ago, Enid_Puceflange said:

Pic’s, or it never happened 

Best I can do.

Mtw

20240226_203724.thumb.jpg.72a3690c8ee35f37c9f8d7dc196051cc.jpg

Silent industries order

Screenshot_20240301_204439_Gallery.thumb.jpg.1c8b90bdac0ef6543ef1990de8d671fd.jpg

There's a vertical grip on the way from amazon and a hex supressor too.

Just ordered a claw mount, got an ICS MP5 due from JinxDuh & have an SL-20 sitting in my spares 'box' ready to get fitted ala Iranian embassy stye. It'll never be a perfect clone but will make me happy.

nb29.jpg.f20685b6cbed73e1e2128e18b4a0c1f0.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

I’m not buying another AAP-01 and adding a stock 

IMG_7806.thumb.jpeg.06acd93dc430c11b38f1400a7f36e330.jpeg

Edited by neh0

Now that they're finally stocking them in the UK again, so don't have to pay the obscene international hazardous items shipping cost - Bought 4x of the venerable Turnigy Nanotech 1.2A 11.1v LiPo's from Hobbyking - my existing ones were starting to be a little bit taking the piss on age, at slightly over 10 years old - so was hoping and praying they wouldn't go titsup before I could replace them and be forced to get a nuprol PoS.

Few bits from the land of quality over at Aliexpress came the other day.

Spoiler

IMG_5050.jpg?ex=65f57f03&is=65e30a03&hm=81b305f05ccc230d3935800d0b91d566fd3f05a64088dce728b15c8e5798546d&

IMG_5042.jpg?ex=65f57f02&is=65e30a02&hm=9145a101580481ea867b4b827bce4a126c92bccc9a77c33fc8b1fd9efd951d4d&

Holy Warrior S1 EXPS3 and the little fake Zenitco RP-1s (I bought another two for a mate because they were like £1.30 a go compared to the £20 we'd have to pay for the LCT ones over here), honestly super impressed with the HW and it's now the highest quality optic I own, which might be saying a lot but hey:

We're getting there! Nothing more fun than slowly building your dream rifle piece by painstaking piece.. (and waiting multiple months for single parts to randomly show up lol)

Edited by pyromancer6

1 minute ago, pyromancer6 said:

Few bits from the land of quality over at Aliexpress came the other day.

How long did it take to come? I'm about to order that torch but needed it for a game I've got on 16th! Yeah, I know I've left it a little late! lol

10 minutes ago, DanBow said:

How long did it take to come? I'm about to order that torch but needed it for a game I've got on 16th! Yeah, I know I've left it a little late! lol

I ordered the torch back on the 19th of Jan and it was at the door by the 25th of Jan, so around six days give or take. Some items have crazy delivery estimates to cover their own arses apparently (as the holy warrior EXPS3 had a delivery estimate of the 30th of april and just randomly showed up unannounced two days ago lol) so I'd give it a pretty good chance of you getting it in time.

Edited by pyromancer6

Went to a game today with 2 replicas, left with 3... Saw this beautiful LCT VSS on the preowned wall and fell in love with it instantly. Doesn't shoot as perfectly as I'd like, definitely needs some work with the hop up but wow it's amazing to hold. First time owning an LCT, reviews of the internals has me a little worried but it can't be any worse than my G36 😳

image.thumb.png.1f3bfe7a032028d37da094c620da947a.png

1 hour ago, GenuineGerman said:

A Flyee industries plate carrier and more pouches than I need for an absolute bargain. 

IMG_0954.png

Was this on eBay? As I saw it today in Ranger Green and was considering it lol.

11 minutes ago, Amokura said:

Was this on eBay? As I saw it today in Ranger Green and was considering it lol.

Yeah there was 2 green and the coyote. I thought bargains on eBay where a thing of the past. 

5 minutes ago, gavinkempsell said:

Not a huge fan of shotguns but these 3 are/were on my want list. M870 arrived today courtesy of hoggym4.

429820598_24938249102457156_5484398476016976332_n.jpg

Me neither but the spas that was in classifieds the other only stayed there due to severe lack of funds! lol

1 minute ago, DanBow said:

Me neither but the spas that was in classifieds the other only stayed there due to severe lack of funds! lol

if this didn't have the arm rest/hook I would never had bought it, that's what makes it a spas-12 to me.

1 hour ago, Enid_Puceflange said:

That

And the fact it wasn’t a TM? 🤷🏻‍♂️

Spas is spas.