Everyone we want a TM HiPower;

hunter511

8 hours ago, Lozart said:

I'm sure I'll be branded a heretic but I've never really seen the appeal of the Browning HP.

Of course, that said I don't like Glocks either so what do I know?

Now you have said it I'm going to as well. I don't like glocks either. There. I feel better now 😁 

20 hours ago, Shamal said:

Now you have said it I'm going to as well. I don't like glocks either. There. I feel better now 😁 

Not liking the look of Glocks is quite understandable - it's a box on a grip.  However, I rather like handling them.  Odd, really.

How anyone can find the Hi Power ugly... well I just don't get it :)
362710365_BrowiningHiPower.jpg.718e13de5a5a1921aef7e920df9db6db.jpg

I love the look of M9's too, and they're not madly different.  Lots and lots of people like them.

444859081_BerettaM9.jpg.f526a5918e4b05badd2a861dcc9a418c.jpg

Edited by RostokMcSpoons

3 minutes ago, RostokMcSpoons said:

Not liking the look of Glocks is quite understandable - it's a box on a grip.  However, I rather like handling them.  Odd, really.

I love the look of M9's too, and they're not madly different.  Lots and lots of people like them.

Agree strongly.

M9's just scream 'l mean business' it's a mans* gat. I have three. Two Airsoft and one 4.5mm co2.

It's metal on metal at its best. 

There are a couple in the classifieds that I'm salivating over 🤤

*And ladies...

28 minutes ago, Cannonfodder said:

Is it just me or does it look like a 1911 and a 92F had a one night stand and 9 months later the Hi Power was born?

Yes!

image.png

12 minutes ago, RostokMcSpoons said:

Yes!

image.png

But fortunately not face meltingly beautiful 

7 hours ago, RostokMcSpoons said:

The Beretta M92 is probably the best looking pistol man will ever manufacture. The Hi Power is a close second.

56 minutes ago, hunter511 said:

See I despise the way the 92f looks but love the 1911 and the hipower.

https://www.specsavers.co.uk/

1 hour ago, Cannonfodder said:

Sorry but all the above just don't add up to the superior aesthetics of the Walther P99

Funny coincidence, mine just broke yesterday 🙄  (trigger bar)

1 hour ago, EDcase said:

Funny coincidence, mine just broke yesterday 🙄  (trigger bar)

Too heavy handed mate.

Treat it like you would a refined and sophisticated lady. With care and tenderness and a hint of playfulness.

I'm ok cause my we M9 is like a lady of the night....don't cost much,likes it fast and rough and still wants more 😉😂

All I did was rack the slide and not overly forcefully.  That part is quite thin and made of really poor quality pot metal.  (afterwards I broke a part of it on purpose to see how strong it was)

I've already bought a replacement from KYAirsoft.  (Postage was more expensive than the part of course)

I also plan on strengthening it a bit with some JBWeld

Maybe next time I'll make a post to see if anyone else needs parts and we can put them all together into one order 😉

Edited by EDcase

My WE hi-power is supposed to be awful according to everyone. It has the smoothest slide to frame interface of any pistol I have used. Never missed a beat. I am obviously lucky and get whatever the opposite of a Friday afternoon special is... Monday miracle?

The slide is fine but the hop adjustment is incredibly basic and annoying to adjust. (Not a deal breaker as at least it stays when set)

The biggest problem with the current WE version is the valve knocker design that will snap VERY easily when a magazine is inserted (Uncocked).

Most pistols have a hinged knocker that folds up when a mag is inserted.

Edited by EDcase

Oh I agree it's a bit of a crap design, I didn't push my luck and buy the MK3. But I would certainly like a true modern spec version not just a rehash or a bad design. 

15 minutes ago, THE CHIEF said:

...I didn't push my luck and buy the MK3...

Did you get the P35?

Its exactly the same design as the MK3

Personally I like KJWorks and wish they would produce a Hi-Power MK3

I'm sure TM have been intently reading this thread and as such will be announcing a GBB Hi Power at next week's Shizuoka Hobby Show. It's on my vision board ha.

2 hours ago, hitmanNo2 said:

I'm sure TM have been intently reading this thread and as such will be announcing a GBB Hi Power at next week's Shizuoka Hobby Show. It's on my vision board ha.

If that's the case. Oh TM Gas SPAS 12, Walther P99, PPK and an NRGS G3 and Gaili pronto 

On 01/05/2024 at 11:37, hitmanNo2 said:

Well if they are I will take a GBB upgrade to the MAC10, same as the mp7 please...