Philipp - another scammer

Loki7491

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

There are multiple bits of the chat going back and forth so I'll give you all the TL:DR version.

He offered me 3 guns. 2 of which I was interested in.

I asked for additional photos and videos. The asking price was £900 for the pair which would have been at the very top of the budget, so I wanted to make sure they were in the very top of condition.

All new photos were photoshops of previous photos. The videos were indistinguishable as they were in the dark, shooting tracer.

After confirming my suspicions, I called him on it and he confessed.

Be wary boys and girls.

Happy new year to you all.

Screenshot_20231230_131523_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20231230_131613_Samsung Internet.jpg

Seems to me like you turned down a cracking deal. He'd wash your singular airsoft boot for free.

On the topic of him, he also tried to scam me a while back with a HPA M16A1. Using images from elsewhere and couldn't really give an answer to any of my questions.

Edited by JinxDuh
Typo

• Supporters
20 hours ago, JinxDuh said:

On the topic of him, he also tried to scam me a while back with a HPA M16A1. Using images from elsewhere and couldn't really give an answer to any of my questions.

When was that?

• Supporters
5 minutes ago, EDcase said:

Err, his profile page is still there...

Philipp - Airsoft Forums UK (airsoft-forums.uk)

Yep, but he can't do anything, & the senior admin get a notification & I assume delete him completely, that right @Jedi_Master

• Head Moderator
On 30/12/2023 at 15:24, Enid_Puceflange said:

And one positive feedback 🤔

Yes, and that new member has also been banned.

1 hour ago, EDcase said:

Err, his profile page is still there...

Philipp - Airsoft Forums UK (airsoft-forums.uk)

Not sure how long profile pages are still visible. Assume they disappear after a week but as I can see them all anyway it is hard to tell. They should not be able to post which is the main thing.

What I did notice yesterday is a new member spam posting for meds on the general page, then his second post was in the classifieds

I thought we had a 10 post count before getting access to classifieds area.

not that it stops them spamming all the other areas

What an absolute bellend. Does he really think that after being outed a a theiving piece of shit anyone would want him anywhere near their house or property?

On 30/12/2023 at 15:24, Tackle said:

Damn, I should have gone to specsavers 🤓

I've now got rid or the right wrongun, Jedi will reinstate the wrong rightun 🤔

Image: @Tackle, banning any user that happens to have the letters P, H, L, and I in their username.  Colourised, 2023

IMG_0067.thumb.jpeg.8bcf9f28ad2225839997520dc8c2d0cf.jpeg

Edited by Duff Beer

• Supporters
On 31/12/2023 at 20:33, Duff Beer said:

Image: @Tackle, banning any user that happens to have the letters P, H, L, and I in their username.  Colourised, 2023

IMG_0067.thumb.jpeg.8bcf9f28ad2225839997520dc8c2d0cf.jpeg

Taken from a Canberra I presume? 

He's been on to me as I'm after a NE sten mk5, containing me via WhatsApp on new-years day but with a mk2 with a funky home made silencer🤷‍♂️

What a total cockwomble!

His profile is still here!

Edited by rsvpiper
Additional information

1 hour ago, rsvpiper said:

He's been on to me as I'm after a NE sten mk5, containing me via WhatsApp on new-years day but with a mk2 with a funky home made silencer🤷‍♂️

What a total cockwomble!

On that subject, sure I've seen a NE sten in the classifieds a couple of times, might be worth doing a search & contacting the seller diectly M8.

5 minutes ago, gavinkempsell said:

On that subject, sure I've seen a NE sten in the classifieds a couple of times, might be worth doing a search & contacting the seller diectly M8.

Cheere mate yeah seen that one, it's a mk2 and more than the original selling price if I remember correctly!

Probably why I've seen it advertised more than once.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.