First game since January - what am I forgetting?

Matt.2504

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Tomorrow is first game since January and paranoid I’m forgetting something

F328BA85-8B76-4862-AE37-A5461F2A5908.jpeg

D6BCBAE1-28CE-4AB2-8066-E9B89C81D704.jpeg

CB08351D-CC47-4A97-A62F-2A1E96F5F94F.jpeg

7C38A580-571B-4B57-848E-1D8E84AE056E.jpeg

973CF4D3-F580-4990-ABA4-43177601999A.jpeg

4 minutes ago, Lozart said:

A big ass bag to carry it all in? 

260064373_Ikeabag.thumb.jpg.76efba987ab93b57b9893ba4f385e737.jpg

7 minutes ago, Matt.2504 said:

Tomorrow is first game since January and paranoid I’m forgetting something

It's an admirable effort... I was going to insert a picture of a kitchen sink, but I think I glimpsed one somewhere in there... 

Have you actually charged the batteries?  That's something I've forgotten in the past ;)
Also - remembering to charge the batteries the night before , but then forgetting to unplug them and take them along - done that too :D 

Can't see your boots in the pics.   Wear them to bed tonight just to be super-certain.

Batteries are all charged and boots are on my feet ready to roll and yeah a bag is a good idea, bit difficult to carry all that stuff by hand.

First game since January what am I forgetting?

Umm that you play Airsoft? Lol.

Enjoy 👍

On 11/11/2022 at 15:38, RostokMcSpoons said:

260064373_Ikeabag.thumb.jpg.76efba987ab93b57b9893ba4f385e737.jpg

It's an admirable effort... I was going to insert a picture of a kitchen sink, but I think I glimpsed one somewhere in there... 

Have you actually charged the batteries?  That's something I've forgotten in the past ;)
Also - remembering to charge the batteries the night before , but then forgetting to unplug them and take them along - done that too :D 

Can't see your boots in the pics.   Wear them to bed tonight just to be super-certain.

Oh god I've made that mistake before. I charged the batteries, put them in my gun bag, then changed my mind and put my guns in a hard case and left the batteries in the bag. 

On 13/11/2022 at 00:05, Madhouse said:

So … did you actually forget anything?

Hope you had a great day, maybe don’t leave it quite so long till the next one.

I forgot to grab my LMG mag when I left the safe zone for one game so had to go back for it but other than that remembered everything.

I always forget something.

Once I left my ghillie trousers at home so had to wear my ghillie top and balaclava with a pair of bright blue shorts 😂

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.