Do we know who the Scammer Tech is mentioned in the latest Negative Airsoft video? Time to name and shame to protect others

Groot

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hello

Someone got done over and I would love to be able to help prevent this from happening again

Was this your DMR? If so, who screwed you?

Rabble Randy Marsh GIF - Rabble Randy Marsh Sheila Broflovski - Discover &  Share GIFs

• Supporters

no idea who it is, but i'd guess luke doesn't want to go throwing rocks in case boulders land?

kinda hard in his position, he doesn't want to be seen to be the one inciting an internet mob given how these things can snowball into death threats etc.

Well at this point I think the guy needs exposed.

One thing is to not be the best tech around, the possibility of fucking something up may be low but are never zero (seen it first hand), but proactively replacing a gun's internals with cheap shit so that you can keep those parts for you/resell them is wrong and needs addressed, period.

Also, want to talk about aluminium compression parts? on a 1.8J gun and the cheapest of cheap Specna/Dboys/AimTop cast gearbox shells? lmao.

1 hour ago, Rogerborg said:

I guess the coyness just adds to the thirst.

Facebook post: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1674678976115452/posts/3058704781046191/

"Well throwing out a warning to realy do your research on techs hopefully you can learn from my mistake"

Only if you tell us who it was...

"since I'm the victim I'm happy to make this fucker famous"

... go on then...

"Dave Gisbourn of Blackpool calls him self phantom Well your good parts will be spirited away and replaced with junk know he has burnt a few lads in the nw found out after he is a walter mitty"

More details and WTAF images.

I can't really be bothered to find contact details for this chap or I'd invite him to exercise his right of reply here.  While searching, I did stumble across an entirely unrelated tech page by Leicestershire Airsoft, offering "Service including strip down"

Lil bit of wiring going on.

Which is frankly more interesting than finding out about yet another pufreshun aersoft tecknishun doing bits-box bodges.

Wish I had for thumbs for them titties….” I’m Rick James bitch!”

• Supporters
19 minutes ago, Rogerborg said:

I think Sez from Leicestershire Airsoft needs exposed, although to be fair, she doesn't need much encouragement.

image.thumb.png.f47a5973af24daca37850c6ed22aa22b.png

Its always good to be able to put a name to a er um er face ? 🍉🍑🍼😏

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.