Helmets - Yay or Nay?

Matt.2504

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

15 hours ago, kasaran said:

I have one.  It's good.  Tough I don't sweat crazy in helmets I do with this.  So if you get one, I recommend a skull cap like this to go under it

I usually wear a crotched prayer cap and a sweat band that gets changed two or three times a day.

Think I'll possibly re-think the idea.

My current lid is one of these less than a tenner jobs from TW:  https://www.taiwangun.com/tactical-helmet/replica-of-mich2000-helmet-version-light-coyote-8fields   The padding is adjustable and its pretty comfy.   My lad fell through a window a few years back in one and whacked his noggin on a concrete floor.  He is still with us, so it does give some limited bump protection.   

On 03/03/2022 at 22:09, Tactical Pith Helmet said:

I usually wear a crotched prayer cap and a sweat band that gets changed two or three times a day.

Think I'll possibly re-think the idea.

My current lid is one of these less than a tenner jobs from TW:  https://www.taiwangun.com/tactical-helmet/replica-of-mich2000-helmet-version-light-coyote-8fields   The padding is adjustable and its pretty comfy.   My lad fell through a window a few years back in one and whacked his noggin on a concrete floor.  He is still with us, so it does give some limited bump protection.   

Are you telling me you don't run a Tactical Pith Helmet as your helmet? :(

On 03/03/2022 at 10:54, Fatboy40 said:

...says Groot just as he pops his head out of cover, gets hit by a sniper, and Kicking Mustang get a few more thousand views 😉

That cunt nozzle aims for the face.

Helmet isn't going to help thats unless you go full Mandolorian 

• Supporters
On 03/03/2022 at 00:05, Musica said:

Could we perform a science experiment and see if my brain box fits in your helmet next time?

Can't, mate, sent all my kit to Ukraine, mate, only Russy bots haven't, mate.

44 minutes ago, Rogerborg said:

Can't, mate, sent all my kit to Ukraine, mate, only Russy bots haven't, mate.

Well the war is over if there is an Imperial Guard soldier kicking about.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.