Is it a Status updates or a Facebook post ?

Druid799

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

8 hours ago, Druid799 said:

Don’t know if it’s just me and my general hatred of all things ‘social media’(which I think is a total oxymoron should be called ANTI-social media the shit it causes !)but are some of the status updates on here seeming to be getting more and more like a ‘farcebook’ update ? I keep expecting to log in to the forum and see a “I’m fuming !” or a “never trust a snake !” Followed by a “what’s up hun ?” THEN followed by a “PM me !” 😳
Yea I’m old and grumpy as fornication .

I have some terrible news for you:

Forums are social media too

Yes it is but not to same extent.

On lace hook, and other social sites,people seem to document their every waking moments,a blow by blow account of everything that is happening in their lives as it happens. 

Never been a subscriber and never will.

• Supporters
8 hours ago, MAX DICKER said:

What's a face book?

Sadly, where far too many sites run their entire business, and half-termers ask "wut am best gnu 4 winr8 budget £30 2 £2500" (as an image macro).

It's literally the only reason I'm on there.  I mean, the first part.

42 minutes ago, Rogerborg said:

Sadly, where far too many sites run their entire business

This. I went to a site last year where they had a rule that kevlar barrel socks must be used and could be bought or borrowed (with a deposit) from the site. When I said I didn't know about it, I was told its on the faceache page. When I mentioned it might be a good idea to put it on the website as well for those of us who don't do Facebook the member of staff didn't seam too happy 

Edited by Cannonfodder
Stupid phone posting before I'd finished

10 hours ago, Druid799 said:

Don’t know if it’s just me and my general hatred of all things ‘social media’(which I think is a total oxymoron should be called ANTI-social media the shit it causes !)but are some of the status updates on here seeming to be getting more and more like a ‘farcebook’ update ? I keep expecting to log in to the forum and see a “I’m fuming !” or a “never trust a snake !” Followed by a “what’s up hun ?” THEN followed by a “PM me !” 😳
Yea I’m old and grumpy as fornication .

U oK hUN ??? dM mE❤️

OMG honestly babe I just done the biggest shit ever! omg omg it's huge. 

Edited by Shamal

48 minutes ago, Shamal said:

OMG honestly babe I just done the biggest shit ever! omg omg it's huge. 

My instinctive reaction is to make the joke of "Pics, or it didn't happen"... but perhaps I won't, just this once, just in case...

1 hour ago, RostokMcSpoons said:

My instinctive reaction is to make the joke of "Pics, or it didn't happen"... but perhaps I won't, just this once, just in case...

Oh it will happen! Believe me. Lol

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.