What have you made?

AK47frizzle

• Supporters
1 hour ago, TheFull9 said:

had a fair few 'bridges' that were falling to bits and not safe I do enjoy seeing this a lot I have to say.

extra points if it's coated in green slime that makes it slippier than ice at the merest hint of moisture

20 minutes ago, Skullchewer said:

We're doing a lot of maintenance right now. More bridges to come, some structures to be torn down and replaced, some repaired, some new ones.

Woodland with a few knackered barricades just doesn't cut it. 

The decking will be gritted and painted, for extra grip. Think skateboard grip tape, on a larger scale. 

We've had 6 of us jumping down on this one. My welds hold 😉

Oh, and I added this today. 

YARRR!

20240426_140301.jpg

How the heck did that boat get there?

You're 30 km from the nearest water lol.

37 minutes ago, gavinkempsell said:

Just watch out for the Somalian pirates.

Well if the Somalian pirates got me they would have to have their wicked way with me cause I would be too weak to fight em off😐.

😂😂

17 minutes ago, Shamal said:

Well if the Somalian pirates got me they would have to have their wicked way with me cause I would be too weak to fight em off😐.

😂😂

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Passive-aggressive_behavior

So I have been really struggling to find a minerva piggyback Placard in stock anywhere, I really liked that some of the UKSF lads had adopted it for holding flashbangs on the front of the mag pouches so because I couldn't find one anywhere I decided to make my own 

I used an elite spanker triple molle pouch with a pistol pouch front and a thread picker removed the pistol pouches and bought a meter of multicam elastic, I have a girl at work who is a brilliant haberdasher and has done some kit repairs for me in the past so I gave it to her to do for me but unfortunately her machine couldn't get through the thick material so I went to hobbycraft and bought a pack of needles and thick thread and some beer because this was going to take absolutely ages 😂

I'm more than pleased with the outcome it only took about 3 hours of using pliers to ram the needle through and I only stabbed myself about 15 times 😂

Screenshot_20240421_075631_Instagram.jpg

20240413_162400.jpg

20240413_163514.jpg

GridArt_20240413_172106549.jpg

20240418_161125.jpg

20240426_210359.jpg

20240426_214658.jpg

20240426_221255.jpg

1000123611-01.jpeg

Edited by Jez_Armstrong