Macks airsoft dreamers of the week thread

Mack
Message added by proffrink

Mod note: Yes, you can discuss any airsoft-related listing from any website in this thread. This includes listings on AF-UK itself.

Please stay on topic (i.e. about these items). Off-topic posts will be removed.

35 minutes ago, JinxDuh said:

https://www.usedairsoft.co.uk/rif-s/electric-powered/st-bar-m1918_i59446

So, £420 for a 397 fps full auto capable RIF with a dodgy paint job and broken body pins (Which are kind of important)... Didn't Patrol base just have a bunch of these in a while ago for £440 brand new? 🥴

Didn’t realise parkerised meant Matt grey? 🤔

• Supporters
2 hours ago, GenuineGerman said:

God loves an optimist but that’s something else. 

At least he was honest & admitted he wants a new gun, obviously he wants a much nicer one than that one🤣

#cheekycnut

3 hours ago, Tackle said:

At least he was honest & admitted he wants a new gun, obviously he wants a much nicer one than that one🤣

#cheekycnut

Wants a new gun

and a new car out of it too 😂

7 minutes ago, BYRNEMORGAN52 said:

Cerakote £200, gun £500 / 2 = £450 max - because they are a pile of shit dressed up pretty.

Also 340 might be on duster gas, but I had one on preorder and sold mine on because out of the box they do 460-480 on GG and when you drop in a flute modified flute valve to make them site legal, they chug like buggery. Even on HRC they have pages of woes related to how much work is required to make them serviceable for play.

6 hours ago, Rogerborg said:

Yup, that's a long way of saying "Spares or repair".  Still, £60 including 3 mags isn't a crazy price.

Yeah. I deliberately didn't mention the price because it wasn't unreasonable. It was just the guff about saying it does but doesn't work properly and the autofellatio he was performing over the paintjob that read like he was dreaming as Stevie Wonder could probably paint it better using his feet.

Edited by Galvatron

10 hours ago, Rogerborg said:

Yup, that's a long way of saying "Spares or repair".  Still, £60 including 3 mags isn't a crazy price.

I also don't think it's a crazy price, but if the fella says it works but doesn't work and thinks his paint by numbers bodge job is that good, what else is he telling us that is wrong, is there more damage than just the nozzle for example? 

Dear God, can get a real steel AK for less than that brand new!

50 minutes ago, Cannonfodder said:

You can tell it's the school holidays

Honestly for the WE colt that's not a terrible price that's about £170 new if you include shipping.

3 hours ago, BigStew said:

Honestly for the WE colt that's not a terrible price that's about £170 new if you include shipping.

Maybe @Alex89Typecould say why we shouldn't fall for it....

Other than the day glow orange other side of Atlantic feel...

• Supporters
11 minutes ago, Jaylordofwaargh said:

Maybe @Alex89Typecould say why we shouldn't fall for it....

Other than the day glow orange other side of Atlantic feel...

First sales post the guy put up for a ump was initially written in German & seemed to indicate he wasn't in the UK, whereas this one says London  ?

@Alex89Type please enlighten us to the issue, if hes a scammer he needs to go ?

• Supporters