Macks airsoft dreamers of the week thread

Mack
Message added by proffrink

Mod note: Yes, you can discuss any airsoft-related listing from any website in this thread. This includes listings on AF-UK itself.

Please stay on topic (i.e. about these items). Off-topic posts will be removed.

• Supporters

Been trying to sell my g&g cm16 srs. Some guy on Facebook messaged me and tried to swap for a clear Ak12 Blackviper? justbbguns special and a blackberry tablet worth about 30 quid. I couldn't believe the cheek.

Thats a joke. If only he had chucked a mars bar in he would of been in the right ball park for a cm16.

The cheek of some people.😀

Been trying to sell my g&g cm16 srs. Some guy on Facebook messaged me and tried to swap for a clear Ak12 Blackviper? justbbguns special and a blackberry tablet worth about 30 quid. I couldn't believe the cheek.

Well you don't often see many AK12s around. G&G CM16s though? Everyone seems to have them.

You should have accepted! :D

Hey Doug

I'll swap my busted shotgun for your m4 & I'll chuck the boys in to sweeten the deal pmsl

I still can't get over it! Although I would like a decent Ak12 replica I don't want some clear piece of crap that can't shoot over 20 metres or anything I have to change all the internals. Unfortunately no one makes a decent Ak12 replica for now.

Facebook selling groups are the YouTube comments section of airsoft classifieds

That's true but where better place to sell when you don't want to post. I will only sell fairly locally as Im never in for a courier to collect it.

LCT AS Val someone is selling for £420 with 11 mags and 2 batteries on a couple of fb groups. It's £299 new on airsoftworld.

LCT AS Val someone is selling for £420 with 11 mags and 2 batteries on a couple of fb groups. It's £299 new on airsoftworld.

Ah, beat me to it. I've been arguing with this guy for ages and he cannot get his head round that he is charging too much for it. I feel sorry for the person (if anyone) buys it off him

Yeah I had a go at him earlier too as I don't like to see anyone get ripped off. He was trying to sell 45 raffle tickets at £10 earlier on the Russian loadouts page for it but admin deleted it.

Yeah I had a go at him earlier too as I don't like to see anyone get ripped off. He was trying to sell 45 raffle tickets at £10 earlier on the Russian loadouts page for it but admin deleted it.

Saw that. The original guy who did it with the Russian vest had the right idea, but this guy was taking the piss. I hope that he was an idiot who doesn't understand value rather than someone trying to knowingly rip off people in the airsoft community

From what beastmode has told me about him is that he's a very immature 14 year old little boy who has mummy & daddy to buy everything for him so he has no clue about the value of money & earning it

It's a joke for what he's charging & the other problem (for him anyway) is everyone knows who he is, what he looks like & where he plays every week

He's still trying to sell it all for £420 & the little prick is calling me illiterate from my comment

I'm thinking a trip to Gloucester is in order to tell him not to be such a keyboard warrior & no I will not get nasty or violent with a 14 year old

He's still trying to sell it all for £420 & the little prick is calling me illiterate from my comment

I'm thinking a trip to Gloucester is in order to tell him not to be such a keyboard warrior & no I will not get nasty or violent with a 14 year old

He's the worst sort of person that decides to angry with people who try to help him sell it. Therefore, it is no longer worth my oxygen to try and explain why he should lower his price

It's in - It's all about the airsoft on fb. But I believe he's posted in a few places. Most the comments have been deleted now. But you will see the post still.

As beastmode said

Check "it's all about the airsoft" buy & sell group on Facebook

The guy who runs the cqb site in Gloucester & his shop in Swindon is standing up for him & encouraging him but then what do you expect from a shop who buys "on the way out" merchandise & marks it up to almost twice what it's worth

If it's the guy I think you're on about then he's a bit of a douche. Been banned from a few groups I've heard.

If his first name begins J & has Mc at the begining of his surname then yep that's the one mate

A snotty little 14 year old who has mummy & daddy buy him everything

Thought so, didn't want name him in case it wasn't him.

Us Bolsheviks are a fairly easy going group but he even managed to piss us off so we kicked him out.

Beastmode told me about that (we regularly skirmish together) he said it's because he's so immature & I've gone up against his cheating arse twice in gloucster

Thought so, didn't want name him in case it wasn't him.

Us Bolsheviks are a fairly easy going group but he even managed to piss us off so we kicked him out.

Yeah I'm in Bolsh now. So I heard about him recently from Westy. He managed to piss everyone off I heard.

Yeah it was the only time I've seen something kick off in the group. Luckily the powers that be sorted it out pretty quick.

He still regularly posts on RMAL-UK though. Think that's where the original "raffle" post started.

I heard about the raffle aswell, the kid has no clue about anything, £45 for 10 tickets is taking the piss more than £420 but he is slowly getting there as its reduced to £380 but still 80 quid to much

Well it was pointed out that doing a raffle for personal gain I.e non charity is illegal in the UK. Hence why it was deleted.

• Root Admin

Well it was pointed out that doing a raffle for personal gain I.e non charity is illegal in the UK. Hence why it was deleted.

Indeed. It's also surprising just how many websites (especially airsoft ones) get away with the classic 'spend a certain amount to enter our giveaway' thing. It's still highly illegal for the same principle that raffles are - you're enticing customers to spend more for a chance at winning something extra; it falls under gambling laws if it's not free to enter or isn't 'skill based'.

Same reason why you have a no purchase necessary clause on cereal box competitions that don't involve skill like sending in a drawing or something.