Macks airsoft dreamers of the week thread

Mack
Message added by proffrink

Mod note: Yes, you can discuss any airsoft-related listing from any website in this thread. This includes listings on AF-UK itself.

Please stay on topic (i.e. about these items). Off-topic posts will be removed.

5 hours ago, Rogerborg said:

Wow. The Buyer's Regret package is usually a blue Bulldog and a Raven. To go straight to a pimped out Systema before playing is living your life as though every day is your last (spoiler: in the vast majority of cases, it is not).

I mean, the best you can say is that it looks like he's managed to get his sweaty hands on RIFs.

That tag looks retail as fuck, who is selling Systemas to first time players with no UKARA?

• Supporters
15 hours ago, BreadyC said:

That tag looks retail as fuck, who is selling Systemas to first time players with no UKARA?

It's very peculiar. I can see Dodgy Dave down the market flogging RIFs without any defence beyond "Aw, go on, mister, I've saved up my 50ps", but who's shifting new Systemas with terms like that? 🤷‍♂️

Posted (edited)

I've commented on this before but never underestimate "but dad I wanna" as a force. I know that Combat South have previously sold a 2toned Systema.

From what I was told the dad couldn't gove a flying fuck about what airsoft was but wanted jr to have "teh bestest" cos otherwise it'd reflect negatively on him or something.

Edited by hunter511

14 hours ago, Rogerborg said:

It's very peculiar. I can see Dodgy Dave down the market flogging RIFs without any defence beyond "Aw, go on, mister, I've saved up my 50ps", but who's shifting new Systemas with terms like that? 🤷‍♂️

Wouldn’t be unheard of a two-tone blue SRS A1 turned up the other day.

• Supporters
1 hour ago, BreadyC said:

Wouldn’t be unheard of a two-tone blue SRS A1 turned up the other day.

Indeed, we've seen some right horrors, including dayglo Pulse Rifles and even a WA2000.

However, in this case it seems that the chap has got his hands on a RIF Systema and pistol (the sniper may have been painted) before playing even once.

Entirely up to the seller, of course. One argument in favour of a defence is that if a wrong-un is after an assault-style toy for nefarious stick-'em-up purposes when they only need to get the cheapest plastic springer.  Paying Systema money is an indication that you do actually intend to use it for a legit purpose.

4 hours ago, JinxDuh said:

https://www.airsoft-hub.com/item/31574-vorsk-cx-9

£200 pre owned, or £105 from patrolbase brand new 🤔

The description is hilarious.

Absolutely an eye catcher, this hand gun is a stunner has never been on the filed has always sat in its box as a display piece she shoots far and has a naughty kick comes with extended detachable inner tube to add more accuracy with the suppressor

Ignoring the truly appalling English, if it has "always sat in its box", how does the knuckle dragging twat know that "she" shoots far and has a naughty kick?

1 hour ago, JinxDuh said:

Not with all those creases and tears around the pistol 😂

Are you implying that he is not being entirely truthful?

11 hours ago, JinxDuh said:

https://www.airsoft-hub.com/item/31574-vorsk-cx-9

£200 pre owned, or £105 from patrolbase brand new 🤔

Clueless. He didn't even think to tie it in with the "Hardballer" pistol from the Hitman video game series to inflate the price further. What an amateur.

• Supporters
10 hours ago, Madhouse said:

There was me thinking all the pimped hi-capas on here were crazy money but it seems Patrol Base want a piece of the action -  WTF?

When they say "silver", do they mean the colour, or the element? 🤔

9 hours ago, Madhouse said:

There was me thinking all the pimped hi-capas on here were crazy money but it seems Patrol Base want a piece of the action -  WTF?

It's a slow monday morning, so i did a bit of man maths on this

- Base TM hi capa - £150

- Red Dot - £115

- Slide kit - £370 plus import and customs so lets say £450

- Grips - Found in the UK for £280 (that's a more WTF moment)

- Mount -  £42 plus import for lets round up to £50

External big ticket items come to £965 ish.

So then you add all the little things and internals and labour and warranty and mark up, £1500 doesn't seem too bad on reflection.

However, if you're in the market for a £1500 airsoft target pistol, you're an elite level shooter and know what you want and will decide your own parts list... or I have some magic beans here for sale.

56 minutes ago, Willpeth said:

People asking 350+ for cyma ar's with a couple of mags....

What is it with sellers wanting new prices if not more? 

And buyers wanting to pay half or less

Inflation hit hard all of us.

• Supporters
1 hour ago, Willpeth said:

People asking 350+ for cyma ar's with a couple of mags....

What is it with sellers wanting new prices if not more? 

And buyers wanting to pay half or less

Can't blame a buyer for wanting a good deal, especially when you consider they're taking all the risks, lack of warranty etc.

But the dreamers wanting rrp, OR SOMETIMES MORE, for a worn gat that they'll swear has only been plinked in the garden, 🤣 yeah right.

They're just greedy cnuts, or at least they would be if anyone was stupid enough to fall for their sales pitch of "honest blud, never skirmished,  only plinked in back garden, but it's a laser, easily hitting 150 metres" (in his back garden🤔)

Sellers can ask for whatever they want, I'll prob never offer their price but some like to negotiate & some don't.

All depends if they really want or need to sell the item.

To be fair tho... some are dreamers.

Just now, JinxDuh said:

Never seen a game, only shot in my Nans friends aunt's cousins uncles brothers back garden. Shoots like a laser will easily outrange teh bestest snipers! It's fully upgraded with every part 

£700 buyer pays fees, postage and for the box it comes in!

You forgot... no warranty or refund.

• Head Moderator
10 minutes ago, JinxDuh said:

Never seen a game, only shot in my Nans friends aunt's cousins uncles brothers back garden. Shoots like a laser will easily outrange teh bestest snipers! It's fully upgraded with every part 

£700 buyer pays fees, postage and for the box it comes in!

But the paint job is a work of art.  Takes skill to make it look that realistic.

It's nothing that a Dremel can't sort out. 😂

https://prefired.co.uk/ads/vorsk-hi-cappa-5-1-mag-and-holster-and-a-green-gas-container-only-used-twice/

"ONLY USED TWICE"

Apparently the holster and green gas bottle push up the value to just £10 shy of retail for the base Vorsk pistol.

With the leaking mag, it might be an easy fix but don't surprise yourself if it or the pistol Amber Heards itself by the winter.