The 'What have you just got for Christmas' Thread

DX115FALCON

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

What airsoft related gear/guns did you get for Christmas? Pics are always appreciated

This thread will probably come into its own tomorrow, and in the days after.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Got a shiny new IMAX B6 charger off my ex missus (yes, we are still good friends bizarrely for an ex marriage partner). Mind you, I got her some perfume which cost a crapload more than that charger did; season of goodwill and all that bollox, although - top tip here - if you are going to buy your ex missus an expensive present, you best make damn sure you buy something which costs at least twice as much as that present, for your girlfriend. Practically bankrupted myself in that Pandora shop whilst on that mission :)

Got a shiny new IMAX B6 charger off my ex missus (yes, we are still good friends bizarrely for an ex marriage partner). Mind you, I got her some perfume which cost a crapload more than that charger did; season of goodwill and all that bollox, although - top tip here - if you are going to buy your ex missus an expensive present, you best make damn sure you buy something which costs at least twice as much as that present, for your girlfriend. Practically bankrupted myself in that Pandora shop whilst on that mission :)

I was in the pandora shop yesterday I feel your pain. I got hit for a pair of ugg boots aswell.

F*cking Pandora! Bane of ALL men!

Actually it's good in one respect, you buy a bracelet for about a ton, then every birthday or other occasion it's easy to buy something for it, and those bits are never more than about 50 quid, in fact, most of them are 20-30 quid, so present ideas are a no brainer. Having been someone who made silver jewellery in the past, I can at least appreciate that they're pretty decent quality even if some of the bits and bobs you can get for them are a bit of a chav magnet.

Actually it's good in one respect, you buy a bracelet for about a ton, then every birthday or other occasion it's easy to buy something for it, and those bits are never more than about 50 quid, in fact, most of them are 20-30 quid, so present ideas are a no brainer. Having been someone who made silver jewellery in the past, I can at least appreciate that they're pretty decent quality even if some of the bits and bobs you can get for them are a bit of a chav magnet.

Pandora earrings and rings look pretty got for the price aswe. Some of the charms look like blobs of silver or a little plain for the price. I got a heart charm and it's got no detail on it and it was £30. I was hoping she would ask for a PS4 :(

• Supporters

F*cking Pandora! Bane of ALL men!

Just be glad there isn't a Zales anywhere near you.

Just be glad there isn't a Zales anywhere near you.

Mate I have 2 Pandora shops within easy travel distance! There's talk of another one too! Problem I have with Pandora is that you spend £50 on a charm that is bloody tiny. The wife's natural reaction is "So what else you got me?". As a bloke we're so much easier, make sure it's got a big box (Fnar, Fnar)...

£40 which will be spent on an S-Thunder launcher

Olive drab hydration bladder

Two black M4 fast mag pouches

6 Shotgun Shells

Plus other bits and pieces :)

Where to begin?

WE G17 (pictured below)- my first GBB pistol

Swiss Arms 1 meter gun bag

Mag for WE G17 (24 rounds)

2x 7.2v stick type LiPo batteries

Vapex LiPo/LiFe charger

10881249_867663526601075_682879561_n.jpg

*for my wee brother*

G&G GC16 MOD0 (30th Anniversary edition)- his first RIF [pictured below, next to my G17]

Swiss Arms 120cm gun bag

1x G&G high cap magazine for M4

1x Snow Wolf M4 flash mag for M4

V11Eq9u.jpg

Merry Christmas everyone!

Well,Christams for me is not until January,but I've bought all the stuff I wanted already:

A pair of ultra gopnik adidas tracksuit pants. Very pajama like but should be nice to stick under under M65s if it's cold or wet outside.

I guess the Haix Kampfstiefel 2007 boots I ordered count. Still stuck in parcel sorting in Dublin.

and Enslaved RIITIIR hoodie. Cost a fair bit but hopefully I won;t grow out of it quickly like I did with with all my previous band merch

Digitech jamman stereo looper pedal, I'm a one man band now :)

Starting to get a bit of an AOR1 bug so just aswell I got some brown envelopes with her majestys finest notes in aswell

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.