Hi from Milton Keynes

Bond

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• 3 months later...

Best place for cheap clothing is http://www.britishmilitarysurplus.co.uk/shop/shirts.html

Chargers and batteries try componentshop http://www.componentshop.co.uk/batteries/airsoft

• Supporters

Be careful with britishmilitarysurplus. I've ordered an ubac from them, and it turned out that the sizing is way off. My chest is exactly 112cm so it's Extra Large according to their chart. However the XL ubac was gigantic. It took quite a few emails with photos to convince them to send me a new one if I return the big one. I still had to pay the return P&P. They said that it's not their fault if their supplier gives wrong size (according to their logic it's my fault.)

Otherwise they sell good stuff but the customer service is not very customer oriented...

Welcome to the site mate. Good choice of gun, ICS M4s are pretty reliable bits of kit :)

I think a lot of places will do the MTP UBACS for ~£20. I know Patrol Base do them at that.

I bought a Helikon Camogrom (close Multicam clone) combat shirt off Land Warrior Airsoft for £36 posted - usually £45. I think it's great.

And finally I will go tomorrow to collect my rifle, ready to test on Sunday.

I am thinking to buy a 8.4v 1600mAh NiMh battery and probably a backup.

About bb's, should I use 0.2 or 0.25? Any decent brand (bio) for them?

Thanks for help!

• 3 weeks later...

I use 25s they are more accaccurate. ASG and devil blasters are good makes.

hi welcome,

You could buy a 7.6 lipo bat if you want but would also need a smart charger which costs a bit more.

.2's are usually cheaper than .25's but if youre shooting around 350fps .25 will give you a bit more range. my main AEG shoots about 290 at the moment so I use .2's.

If you have a local army & navy they sell all sorts of surplus military grade clothing.

also if you dont have you should get some boots if youre playing outdoors

I used to live out MK way a while ago.If your looking for army surplus kit, there was a good store in Stony Stratford on the main high street. Might be worth checking it out.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.