Guns that NEED to be made

DX115FALCON

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

The battle rifle from starship troopers

plus a EBB Or GBB Bren gun would be amazing!

oh and a decent Browning Hi-Power

Enfield revolver with shaved hammer (tankie)

the list goes on......

The battle rifle from starship troopers

plus a EBB Or GBB Bren gun would be amazing!

oh and a decent Browning Hi-Power

Enfield revolver with shaved hammer (tankie)

the list goes on.....

Now we're talking. But having seen how knackered someone gets carrying a Bren around for a day...

IMG_2233.jpg

Luckily he has a Sten bandolier, and they can hold a lot of mars bars for energy :)

IMG_3413.jpgNext to the Flak38, the Bren does not look much smaller. You would need a hefty blowback to have much effect on a gun that heavy.

That wasn't me. I think he was carrying the Sten bandolier because he had a Sten. The Bren was so heavy that in every picture of it from that game, someone new is carrying it. Hmm a lightweight Polymer Bren, now thats an idea!

Btw as you have a british airbourne loadout, have you checked out ww2airsoft.org.uk? Some great games are listed on the forums there.

• 2 weeks later...

That wasn't me. I think he was carrying the Sten bandolier because he had a Sten. The Bren was so heavy that in every picture of it from that game, someone new is carrying it. Hmm a lightweight Polymer Bren, now thats an idea!

Btw as you have a british airbourne loadout, have you checked out ww2airsoft.org.uk? Some great games are listed on the forums there.

Hi mate

Sadly my kits too expensive to airsoft in for my budget haha. Rather ruin £20 tri colour trousers than £120 bd trousers

Now we're talking. But having seen how knackered someone gets carrying a Bren around for a day...

IMG_2233.jpg

Luckily he has a Sten bandolier, and they can hold a lot of mars bars for energy :)

IMG_3413.jpgNext to the Flak38, the Bren does not look much smaller. You would need a hefty blowback to have much effect on a gun that heavy.

Well, there's the mistake, Using a Bren as a rifle!

Hi mate

Sadly my kits too expensive to airsoft in for my budget haha. Rather ruin £20 tri colour trousers than £120 bd trousers

So get some cheaper repro ones?

http://www.whatpriceglory.com/shopexd.asp?id=5206&bc=no

Denim is lighter and cooler for running around in and significantly cheaper :)

So get some cheaper repro ones?

http://www.whatpriceglory.com/shopexd.asp?id=5206&bc=no

Denim is lighter and cooler for running around in and significantly cheaper :)

Funnily enough mate I already have denims as I do RA as well and tankie.

I wouldn't wear denims for airborne though unless your doing Italy ;).

I would, but I'm also allergic to wool so denims are my only choice. The point though is that there are ww2 themed games out there and they are significantly more fun than a normal skirmish.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.