Nutster

Load-Out Pics

2654 posts in this topic

Chav loadout.. :P

Aaah. I need to disagree with you here due to lack of skinny jeans and adidas hoodies. The hat was there because the hoodie's hood is tiny and my forehead is of an above average size.

I like to think it as more of a modernised ninja (minus the hat) than chav. Remind me to replace it with a beanie.

I hope that's your mums bedroom. Otherwise you have an awful lot of necklaces....

Yep. Well, my grandmother's room. Close enough, though.

Reminds me.. Snip

The guy on the right looks very out of place :lol:

Deerrr hell!

probably just a garage sale in america

*ducks*

Do you peeps wear anything to protect your meat n two veg?

:S

Other than that, a "friend" told me he knew a guy who played and got shot where the sun dont shine and was in pain for many days. He's a big bullshitter but wanted to be safe lol.

Been rinsed up in the bollocks plenty of times, doesnt really bother me at all? Your friend is probably just exagerating. Being shot in the back of the thighs hurts alot more.

aye, balls hurt but you get over it ok

Trousers?

no pants?!

Been rinsed up in the bollocks plenty of times, doesnt really bother me at all? Your friend is probably just exagerating. Being shot in the back of the thighs hurts alot more.

and the arse. Two shots to the arse point blank hurst pretty bad (nearly said screaming then thought, better not lol)

Do you peeps wear anything to protect your meat n two veg?

:S

trust me, when you play a game you will understand. You can run around with a cricket box on though if you want :)

I imagine if a bb got a solid connection with an actual bollock it'd hurt a fair bit but I've only ever had a bit of sack contact which isn't that bad. With a couple of layers it's nothing to worry about. You have to be very unlucky or in something of a dubious position to get a proper smacker on a knacker.

Maybe I'm over thinking it a little...

The places that hurt are where the fabric of your clothes is tight against your skin. Loose fabric will take the energy out of a bb. Unless you wear lycra or spandex trousers, you are fairly safe. Really baggy clothing made of heavy material will provide excellent protection.

What really hurts is being shot on the love handles

This, I yelp like a bitch when a beeb hits the muffin tops

SgtTalbert, cavninja and PT247 like this

Ears are a howler I've had my eyes watering from those hits before; fingers (the closer to the nail, the worse) and for some reason that gap inbetween my PC and my belt stings like a bitch. Never get shot in the rig itself (and I do pay close attention plus it's CQB so you notice), always right in the small area of shirt that's tucked in tight with no cordura over the top.

Unless you're really unlucky and in a sort of crouched position which causes your trousers to get pulled tight in the groin and then take a shot in that area while in said position, it's never gonna hurt really. In a normal standing position trousers will always have a fair bit of slack in the material to soak up the energy. Also the zip makes the surrounding material a bit less flimsy.

PT247 and JackHG like this

that gap inbetween my PC and my belt

This. Every damn game. I swear on one day every swinging dick and his dog was aiming for the squishy bit of belly between my chest rig and my battle belt. Came home looking like a slab of corned beef :(

Ian_Gere and Airsoft_Mr B like this

Awesome jon! Think you've just got your next joint christmas/easter/new year greetings card pic sorted!! love it!!!

Dang...

I hadn't thought of that genius suggestion.

Have yourself an Internet cookie. :-)

and the arse. Two shots to the arse point blank hurst pretty bad (nearly said screaming then thought, better not lol)

You too?

At The Stan a couple of years ago I was leaning around a bush, on uneven ground so one leg was outstretched and the other scrunched up, which stretched my kecks tight across my arse. Someone had managed to creep pretty close without me noticing... an actual double tap to the anus. Literally the bum hole. After day 2 I stopped eating. At the time it got nothing more than a grunt from me. I mean it hurt, but it was more of a surprise than pain. Maybe it was just because i was well adrenalised...

The game was a "Blackhawk Down" defend the chopper game (although the chopper was left to our imagination) - a small area with limited cover and the opposition given free reign across the courtyard to attack from approx 120 degrees of approach, with 2 snipers on the roof of the building opposite at whom we could not return fire (because the site is surrounded by active businesses and houses so you can't shoot up as BB's could leave the site) - so it was pretty hectic!

Anyway, by the time I got home it was sore. After the 1st crap it was very sore. Later that day i bought some haemorrhoid (and try spelling that without recourse to google) cream. After the 2nd crap I decided i didn't want to risk a 3rd until it had healed a bit :'(

Yeah, it's funny. Even I find it funny now. By day 2 after the hit it was really not funny.

As it happens I often wear a custom bum-rig which is a waterproof pad hanging from elastic straps from my belt, to put something i can sit down on no matter the terrain, because i have a medical condition which causes a lot of pain in my extremeties - sometimes i just have to sit to get off my feet. Didn't think i'd need it in a CQB venue.

When I 1st started wearing that a few people took the piss. A few people asked about it and although they didn't say anything I could tell they thought i was mental. I used to say "you'll all be wearing them soon". If you look at pics of Russian SF these days... yeah, they have them.

$(KGrHqN,!o8F!YC+!c5HBQNUFBJ!og~~60_57.J

Russian Army Sitting Mat SPOSN

2nd AIF (2nd world war Aussie). Australian Imperial Force is an organisation created separately from the normal army (militia). The Australian Army was not allowed to operate outside Australian Territory by the constitution. The AIF was not the army so it was not bound by this rule but had to be entirely formed of volunteers.

2fdc3c1c-a6d4-4afa-932a-429849247846_zps0da40ec9-025a-42bb-a059-f0fbed5e424f_zps

1st 2 pics are early war. A mix of WW1 Australian gear and British gear. This is based upon pictures of Aussies during the early Libya campaigns

d3bab3c9-653d-4ced-926b-11fe8e140d76_zps

Late war (jungle). By now the Aussies are working with Americans so you see American influences such as the lace up gaiters and I am using US HBT trousers, which the Aussies are known to have managed to obtain.