Cameron364

The 'What have you just bought' Thread

7743 posts in this topic

Nuprol 4xACOG, AAC Big Dragon Suppressor, camo form tape and a UGL 20mm rail with two grenades.

Monty likes this

2 slings from UKT while they had 20% off.....

Awesome, Thank you! I was almost there I searched for Carabiner-Hook-Webbing-Buckle-Nylon-Molle-Belt-Hanging-Key-Ring-Outdoor-uk and not

Carabiner-Hook-Webbing-Buckle-Nylon-Molle-Belt-Hanging-Key-Ring-Outdoor-Tool-uk..... Forgot the tool bit 😋

Jedi_Master likes this

Nuprol NX200 torch

2x cr123a battery's

1x Bottle of asg .25 blasters

Latest (and probably last) purchase of the year. From patrolbase

15X dual vent Smoke grenades £30 at the price they were going for they were just asking to be bought :D

cropzy likes this

15X dual vent Smoke grenades £30 at the price they were going for they were just asking to be bought :D

Where did you order them from?

I bought them from my local site, I would have bought more but I only had £30 handy. It should last me for a few outdoor games.

Just got a secondhand G&P M4. I've surrendered and joined the dark side...

Barny likes this

6 OD PTS P-mags w/ ranger plates x £60

I'm lucky on the bargains this week :D

cropzy likes this

Molle platform for my Sherpa holster😬

A new Nitecore RCR123A rechargeable 3.7V 650mAh Li-ion Lithium battery for my tactical light, to replace the spare one I lost.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/161497959866?_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

4x Alice m16 pouches

1x Alice compass pouch

1x LC2 Alice belt

£30 including postage :)

6 OD PTS P-mags w/ ranger plates x £60

I'm lucky on the bargains this week :D

From where?

Five 25mm x 2mm cast acrylic disks for flashlight lens protector, customised to 22mm. Only £2.70 from eBay. A have previously ordered 3mm thick ones but for some torches they are a little too thick to fit inside.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/171861257676?_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649&var=470794230257&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Sacarathe likes this

Five 25mm x 2mm cast acrylic disks for flashlight lens protector, customised to 22mm. Only £2.70 from eBay.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/171861257676?_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649&var=470794230257&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

How does that guy's service/turnaround compare to the other chap we've used?

I chose 'neilbbdev' because I could order just 5 disks at a time and get them custom sized, has a good range of smaller sizes. Very fast delivery and well packed, I would use again and recommend him. Order placed on Saturday 16 Jan and arrived on Wednesday 20 Jan.

Ah, the chap I use will do any size too - 2-5 for about £1-3 (depending on size and quantity of course) and can do anything from 1 to 5mm. Just need to message him.

I found him cheaper because he does private listings if you message him (which he doesn't pay as much on).

Ah, the chap I use will do any size too - 2-5 for about £1-3 (depending on size and quantity of course) and can do anything from 1 to 5mm. Just need to message him.

I found him cheaper because he does private listings if you message him (which he doesn't pay as much on).

I now have several spares which i will bring to the private game in February in case anyone wants one. I usually end up buying a few versions to get the one I like the most or which fits best, and the rest get consigned to the airsoft drawer of redundant kit.

proffrink likes this

OPS US Woodland trousers and shirt

US Woodland Boonie hat

Keymod to Picatinny short rail

Pair of Mechanix gloves in foliage green, my Oakleys are nearing retirement after 2 1/2 years

3 x 3000 Blaster Devil 0.28g

proffrink likes this

From where?

Ninja buy it now on a newly listed eBay item