Open Carry

OTH21

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

LMAO what a wanker. Don't think there's much else to say.

2 hours ago, DerDer said:

Still as an aside, a high quality Tavor X95 would be welcome in airsoft. 

Yurp. Still waiting. Almost had an S&T T21 the other week but the seller backed out :(

• Supporters

I hope he got jumped on, HARD🤬

The headgear, purporting to be hamas ?, thats another fairly serious offence too💩

What an utter fucking bellend

7 hours ago, Tackle said:

I hope he got jumped on, HARD🤬

The headgear, purporting to be hamas ?, thats another fairly serious offence too💩

Correct. 6 months of trying not to drop the soap in the showers and a £5000 fine under section 13 of the Terrorism Act 2000

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/proscribed-terror-groups-or-organisations--2/proscribed-terrorist-groups-or-organisations-accessible-version#proscription-offences

8 hours ago, MrTea said:

LMAO what a wanker. Don't think there's much else to say.

Yurp. Still waiting. Almost had an S&T T21 the other week but the seller backed out :(

The S&T is a bit plasticky but a nice introduction to the Tavor. The ergonomics are very decent. Also found it very accommodating in terms of mag compatibility i.e. ran stanags/EPMs without any problems. 

Just be vary of the magazine catch, lost a midcap because of it. Can certainly see why IWI moved to an M4 style magazine release in the X95 Tavor. 

10 hours ago, OTH21 said:

Spotted on Telegram, political sentiments aside, what a plonker. Openly carrying what I assume is a Two Tone IF in public somewhere in NI. 

Think he's taken the LARP a bit too far.

Screenshot_20231102-214136_Telegram.jpg

I think that if he came to my door on Halloween I would show him a fuckin' trick. How to make that silencer disappear.....up his own arse! 

Silly bugger ☹️

It's weird how people now automatically turn to AI rather than good old photoshop.  This is most likely a photoshop.  I don't think it has any of the marks of an AI image.  Guess AI is the trendy word but it annoys me when people use it in the wrong places.

Thinking about it, I'm sure anybody walking about in Londonderry looking like that is gonna be handled pretty quickly even without the links to HAMAS!

• Supporters

When I first looked at the picture I thought it weird that nobody around him seemed to be paying him any attention, man with a gun & all that, but being old lol, the thought of faked pictures didn't occur to me. 

Doh

33 minutes ago, Jamsandwich said:

It's weird how people now automatically turn to AI rather than good old photoshop.  This is most likely a photoshop.  I don't think it has any of the marks of an AI image.  Guess AI is the trendy word but it annoys me when people use it in the wrong places.

Thinking about it, I'm sure anybody walking about in Londonderry looking like that is gonna be handled pretty quickly even without the links to HAMAS!

I agree. More likely photoshop than AI.

'AI generated' is just the social buzzword for anything faked at the moment. 

The Chief Superintendent in the second link I posted never mentioned AI, just that they think the image is "fake". Any mention of AI is down to the piss poor journalism typical of modern newspapers

1 hour ago, TrenythingIsPossible said:

Hugely silly idea, but a pretty good attempt at an outfit.

It never happened

Quite obvious if engaging common sense thought for a moment about wandering around in a Northern Ireland public place, masked with a gun like object 

Particularly in the identified location of Derry/Londonderry

Irrespective of the general public taking no notice in the photo and the police making no trace via CCTV after social media circulation was reported etc any real incident would have promptly come to the attention of the police as it occurred - probably after the balaclavas had become aware 

Despite articles subsequently mentioning AI generation this will be somebodies airsoft cosplay photo edited into a generic public photo 

Edited by Tommikka

On 04/11/2023 at 14:29, Tommikka said:

It never happened

Quite obvious if engaging common sense thought for a moment about wandering around in a Northern Ireland the Occupied Six Counties public place, masked with a gun like object 

Particularly in the identified location of Derry

There, fixed that for you

Edited by EvilMonkee

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.