What does everyone really think of kickingmustang

Mk46 Mod0

7 hours ago, Tackle said:

Don't forget his obvious love for animals 😢

Hitler's bizarre relationship with 'almost human' dog Blondi: 'Loved her  more than Eva' | World | News | Express.co.uk

Ignore this post. it has no relevance. A bit like dripping bumgrain. 

Move along..... :D 

Edited by Egon_247

2 hours ago, Galvatron said:

No, that would be a compliment. It would imply he has the warmth, depth and capacity to give pleasure. He's an inch further behind as he wishes to shit all over everything and profit from the process.

Ah, a Conservative!  That explains it.

22 minutes ago, Cannonfodder said:

Didn't he also claim to be supplying the Russian army with his gillie suits? Maybe that's why they're on day 632 of their 3 day "speshul military operation"

Ah this old chestnut. Yes he is claiming that, but I think this is what happened:

• The "KMCS" (his ghillie suit system) is made in Russia.
  • When they invaded Ukraine, all Russian exports stopped.
  • Russian mil find a crate of KMs ghillies stuck in customs and decide to commandeer it for the war effort as they are super short on everything and then some.
  • KM is informed of this. He decides to spin it as marketing, claiming that his suit is SO GOOD that it's been made for and issued by the Russian military (which is technically half true, in the same way that bricks painted green have been issued to Russian tank units for use as ERA.) It's harmless PR bullshit upselling at best and dishonest (by giving no context) at worst. 

From what I remember he made these claims way before Pootin had a brain fart. I think it's more of a case that he bought them from the same company who supply the Russian military and just started talking shit to try and big himself up

You could very well be right, keeping track of all of these shenanigans causes one's brain the blend this and that into a hazy soup filled with indiscretions and the odd hit marker. If anything I think both scenarios are true, post-invasion allowing for bigging up the initial claims (because there probably was at least one Russian trooper who was unwittingly handed a KMCS, which by virtue of being "technically true" can now be used to justify all sorts of PR for the suit.)

But if I'm wrong I'm sure @Airsoftn1njawill gladly put me right! :D 

37 minutes ago, Cannonfodder said:

From what I remember he made these claims way before Pootin had a brain fart. I think it's more of a case that he bought them from the same company who supply the Russian military and just started talking shit to try and big himself up

I am pretty sure it was before Putin decided to try to recreate the Russian Empire.

• Supporters
2 hours ago, Colin Allen said:

I am pretty sure it was before Putin decided to try to recreate the Russian Empire.

Yeah, but it's so much more satisfying just imagining KM unknowingly contributing to the Russians failings lol🤣, much like his own failings. 

6 hours ago, Tackle said:

much like his own failings. 

I’d love to think this was true, but the spunktrumpet has almost 3M subscribers.

C,mon , own up!! 
He’s making a few quid off of his unsavoury antics 

The thing is

His last video - posted up 3 days ago has almost 135k views already

Which averages out to roughly 45k views per day

IMG_2476.thumb.jpeg.a4790cdecb0a401f1c42b082e550bff8.jpeg

I wonder if you need to declare income from YT to the tax man?

(figures roughly calculated using this website)

https://influencermarketinghub.com/youtube-money-calculator/

• Supporters
1 hour ago, Enid_Puceflange said:

I’d love to think this was true, but the spunktrumpet has almost 3M subscribers.

C,mon , own up!! 

The thing is

No doubt, after all jedward made £6 million in the 12 months after their first TV appearance, Katie Price another example, been a multi millionaire more times than enough, how many "stars" of towie like Gemma Collins are raking it in. 

Are they all exceptionally talented ?, or is there a generation of gullible sheep out there who hang on their every syllable & feed their talentless egos by continuing to buy their worthless tat or advertising streams. 

Is KM the problem, or his thick as shit following ? 🤔

12 minutes ago, Tackle said:

No doubt, after all jedward made £6 million in the 12 months after their first TV appearance, Katie Price another example, been a multi millionaire more times than enough, how many "stars" of towie like Gemma Collins are raking it in. 

Are they all exceptionally talented ?, or is there a generation of gullible sheep out there who hang on their every syllable & feed their talentless egos by continuing to buy their worthless tat or advertising streams. 

Is KM the problem, or his thick as shit following ? 🤔

Or both?

There have always been gullible sheep out there; the likes of George "Beau" Brummell and the other dandies were earlier incarnations of the "famous for being famous" phenomenon.

Edited by Colin Allen

C,mon , own up!! 

The thing is

You are conflating two entirely different things.  His alleged financial success through YT does not negate his many failings as an airsofter and, more importantly, as a human being.

One does need to declare YT income; however, that calculation is deeply flawed as it assumes that the initial number of daily views is maintained over the year.  

38 minutes ago, Colin Allen said:

You are conflating two entirely different things.  His alleged financial success through YT does not negate his many failings as an airsofter and, more importantly, as a human being.

One does need to declare YT income; however, that calculation is deeply flawed as it assumes that the initial number of daily views is maintained over the year.  

I wasn’t justifying his action in the slightest, merely showing that he is funded by his subscribers who follow his fowl play and are suckered in by his editing.

Lets face it, the quantity of videos he has with massive viewing numbers , one of which is creeping up to 8M having been uploaded 19 months ago, along with the rest of his back catalogue, he’s earning decent money from it all combined. 

This isn’t a justification for the cock, but shows his motivation to shrug off what we think about him.

What does he care when he can pay for a new car finance off it every year!

He probably has quite a cushy easy job, but supports his income off his channel.

Still a vile rodent though!

Edited by Enid_Puceflange

25 minutes ago, Enid_Puceflange said:

I wasn’t justifying his action in the slightest

I did not say you were.

What does he care when he can pay for a new car finance off it every year!

Is he really making that much though? I'm sure it was posted elsewhere that he drives a 20 year old sack of shit

This is current ranking on socialblade.com. It uses actual figures to generate approximate income just from youtube views and doesn't take into account any advertising revenue. Even on the lower end of their approximations, he's doing very well!

image.thumb.png.55847de9ffe4c80235a585343ffc8b88.png

47 minutes ago, Cannonfodder said:

Is he really making that much though? I'm sure it was posted elsewhere that he drives a 20 year old sack of shit

And looking at his Twitter, I'm pretty sure he rents wherever he lives. If one was making that kind of cash, surely getting on the property ladder is a number 1 priority?

1 minute ago, Herrgh said:

And looking at his Twitter, I'm pretty sure he rents wherever he lives. If one was making that kind of cash, surely getting on the property ladder is a number 1 priority?

Not every one wants to be on the property ladder!

• Supporters
Just now, Herrgh said:

To be fair, if I was as disliked as much as him, don't think I'd be ready to commit to a permanent residence, or turn up at a site in a fancy motor 😏