Looking for contributors for an airsoft/ tactical gear blog

JohnnyC

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hei,

I'm John from tacticalbrute.com. I'm posting this for all of you because our blog is looking for new writers and content contributors.

We are looking for people who either have a military background, are seasoned airsoft players, or have some expertise in other military/outdoors-related fields (such as survival, shooting, prepping, hunting, etc.). 

A little bit about TacticalBrute: 

We are a military/outdoors-themed blog led by ex-military and outdoors enthusiasts that primarily focuses on articles about airsoft and tactical gear. But we strive to become the best information source for all things related to military/shooting/gear etc. 

We write about tactical gear setup and loadout guides, tips based on real-life experience, airsoft guides, other info articles, various product reviews about airsoft guns & equipment, and different tactical gear (such as plate carriers, battle belts, pouches, holsters and etc.) 

Currently, we have five content contributors from the US and Estonia, who all have military backgrounds. 

So, if you are interested in writing about airsoft, tactical gear, or other military-outdoors subjects, or you just have some cool/useful tips you would like to share with likeminded people, then reach out at: [email protected]

Just an SEO affiliate website hoping to pick up traffic from people googling "what am best gnu" etc.

Almost all "top 10 best _____" lists you find, for any niche (even stuff like washing machines lol) will usually be an affiliate.

And most affiliates won't be 'experts' in their niche, they'll have multiple sites across one or more niches and just copy and paste / rehash as much information as they can find on google or get from the product supplier.

Buyers beware! 😂

Your content is currently pretty laughable. Best aeg is a lancer tactical!?! 

It looks like you want some serious content on there to better hide your currently painfully obvious affiliate marketing business model. 

This isn't the forum if you just want people to say nice things or nothing at all. 

Best of luck with the money making.....I mean blogging. 

I'd say the best thing you cam do with that blog is delete the whole steaming turd of a site. A prime example is this quote. 

"As mentioned previously, eye injuries are the most common type of injury that can occur in airsoft" 

In 18 years of playing Alex Brooker could count the number of eye injuries I've seen on one hand

1 hour ago, Asomodai said:

What is the financial compensation for this?

This. Or are you doing the old pay in exposure bullshit? 

Edited by Cannonfodder

Wow, this has gone down about as well as when someone signs up just to recruit for a team and makes a long list of stringent demands, they expect applicants to adhere to.

• Supporters
3 hours ago, AirsoftTed said:

Just an SEO affiliate website hoping to pick up traffic from people googling "what am best gnu" etc.

Bingo.  The best you can say is that he's shilling random plastic from both Evike and Amazon.

Push off, there's a good grifter.

The website bears no correlation to the marketing / recruitment spiel here - anyone who touts a fire selector as a 'standout feature' needs to actually read what they're copying and pasting from other areas of the internet.

• Supporters
15 minutes ago, Madhouse said:

The website bears no correlation to the marketing / recruitment spiel here - anyone who touts a fire selector as a 'standout feature' needs to actually read what they're copying and pasting from other areas of the internet.

tbf, fire selectors have their place.

once got asked at chrono if i could fire my gun in semi-auto.

ordinarily this wouldn't be funny but the gun i was chrono'ing was an mg42.....

1 hour ago, Madhouse said:

I get the feeling it would help if OP had ever actually played airsoft

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.