MP5K

Ricknin9

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

Mmm, it does look tight, but if you're holding it close then your off-hand will be going around the drum at an angle, so I reckon you can make it work.  Worst case you could bin off the standard grip and put a tacticool one on there, like this one from PatrolBase.

The ACM Electric C-Mag for MP5 Series | Popular Airsoft: Welcome To The  Airsoft World Tokyo Marui MP5 400-Round AEG Drum Magazine – Airsoft Atlanta

Those rails look like the ones which came with my galaxy mp5k. They're a pain in the arse as you have to undo 7 screws to adjust the hop up, or disconnect the battery 

Edited by Cannonfodder

• Supporters
9 hours ago, Cannonfodder said:

Those rails look like the ones which came with my galaxy mp5k. They're a pain in the arse as you have to undo 7 screws to adjust the hop up, or disconnect the battery 

Oh, that is a real consideration, especially given that the hop ups on these like to go off unless you tighten the screws right up.

I'd recommend rear-wiring them though, there's room to run thick wiring behind the gearbox and up to the top tube - you can even squeeze a small mosfet into the tube along with a 7..4V lipo.

Here is my TM MP5K, as you can see this cheap battleaxe one fits  However it does make it much less comfortable to use. I would just stick to hicaps.20210719_141127.thumb.jpg.f037ddbe2077200ef43a8fa078295eef.jpg

1 hour ago, Mels said:

Here is my TM MP5K, as you can see this cheap battleaxe one fits  However it does make it much less comfortable to use. I would just stick to hicaps.20210719_141127.thumb.jpg.f037ddbe2077200ef43a8fa078295eef.jpg

Yeah, not my thing but I prefer the stubby mid caps so I'm probably the last person to be advising on this. If you want high capacity on an mp5k, I'd advise using the high cap double mag (560 BBs, but hard to carry multiple) or just multiple high caps (200 BBs each, but you can easily carry multiple).

That's like putting eagles wings on a sparrow. Taint natural! Lol

If you're getting a drum, buy the manual g&g one.

1500 rounds, no battery or electronic board to faff about, feeds every single round.

*Actually* Reading your question, the g&g drum has a bit of a slant to it, you might not have enough clearance with the grip (unfortunately I don't have a mp5k to check if it clears)

Edited by Skara

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.