All we've been given so far is some time in 2020

I'm still waiting for the WE Browning Hi-Power Mk3 that was supposed to be released in Feb and now maybe July 🙄

2 hours ago, PopRocket123 said:

All we've been given so far is some time in 2020

I’m sure I read something about they were having to redesign the mag as it looked and actually was cack .

I'd rather it took longer to come out and was better off for it than it getting rushed out and being crap

This definitely looks like a very nice bit of kit, or at least potentially. I've found myself contemplating my end of year project (joys of a brain that never bloody stops ticking over) and I'm considering a WE Thompson as the GBBR version looks like a ton of fun. This might be another option though with a much smaller margin for a headache once it materialises.

Edit: On a side note I'm not sure why the proposed clip option is limited to 7 rounds, it's my understanding that the real No.4 could hold 10 rounds?

I asked at SHOT show, apparently they can't get enough gas capacity in to the current faux clips.  There is also literally only room for those 7 BBs right now so I guess that area of the design is going to be getting more attention.

Any idea on planned FPS? I really don't want to be stuck with an MED